Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RTF

PostSubject: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:33 am

Alicia Wright (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Brad Fiorenza (Original series: 2004’s The Real World: San Diego; last Challenge: 2010’s Cutthroat)
Britni Thornton (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Cara Maria Sorbello (Original series: Fresh Meat II; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Cory Wharton (Original series: The Real World: Ex-Plosion; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)
Devin Walker (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Eddie Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Jemmye Carroll (Original series: 2010’s The Real World: New Orleans; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Johnny Bananas (Original series: The Real World: Key West; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)
Joss Mooney (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Kailah Casillas (Original series: The Real World: Go Big or Go Home; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Kam Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Kayleigh Morris (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Kyle Christie (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Geordie Shore; rookie)
Leroy Garrett (Original series: 2011’s The Real World: Las Vegas; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Marie Roda (Original series: The Real World: St. Thomas; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Melissa Reeves (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Natalie Negrotti (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
Nelson Thomas (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Nicole Ramos (Original series: Battle of the Bloodlines; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Nicole Zanatta (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Rogan O’Connor (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Shane Landrum (Original series: Road Rules: Campus Crawl; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Sylvia Elsrode (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Tony Raines (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Veronica Portillo (Original series: Road Rules: Semester at Sea; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Victor Arroyo (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie) RTF
Zach Nicols (Original series: 2011’s The Real World: San Diego; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

I don't know what this is but I'll pick Devin Walker because I like the name Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:29 pm

I’m still in shock Natalie is gonna be on the next season of The Challenge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 am

I will go with my girl Cara Maria

she is due for a win, and she is the strongest girl next to Nicole Z and possibly kailah, very weak girls cast this year but the rookies could surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loonz

PostSubject: Re: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:37 pm

Zach Nicols (Original series: 2011’s The Real World: San Diego; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)

ME PLZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Challenge Vendettas Cast Member are You?
Page 1 of 1