Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Australian Survivor 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Australian Survivor 2   Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am

Did anyone else watch this? I'm 4 episodes in and this is GOOD.

The episodes are a bit longer than the US version but they show a lot more of the camp life and focus on the tribes dynamics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:28 am

Lol JB!! Merriska, Dana and I watched it in full. Will saw some of it. Post any time and I'll respond without spoilers. 26 episodes, better editing. Plenty of twists too and idols of course. Think you'll enjoy it. Just avoid the thread I made until after.

Who do you like/dislike so far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Garrett also watched it off-forum if you ever want to talk about it with him on Skype. But yeah, it was an awesome season and a few days ago they officially announced it's returning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Oh shit yeah!! I didn't know this, but good. I only wish they did two a year like US lol. What can we tell JB without spoiling? Just that there are some fun twists and idol plays, the usual and an altogether likeable cast bar one or two. The Aussies really play it in good spirits. We can post the Ponderosa videos for him when he reaches that stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:29 pm

I actually know most things. I know the order and who wins but no much detail on how it plays out. My preseason pick won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 am

Aimee just got blindsided and that was delicious.

I get the vibe that AK isn't that well liked but I actually like him AND Tara and I want them on the same tribe all the way to the end.

Samatau has the more interesting dynamics but with Aimee gone I'm okay with them winning immunity since Asaga needs to cut some weight and Tara needs to stay safe.

Ranking everyone left by tribe:

Samatau:
Tessa
Tara
AK
Locky
Anneliese
------------
Jarrad
Ziggy
Peter

Haven't really heard a lot from everyone south of the dotted line and I wish we heard more. For Peter being the swing vote he sure didn't get a whole lot of time in the episode.

Asaga: I've jut started the next episode and it is so obvious that they are about to lose the immunity challenge. They are about to Drake themselves so hard because they did something incredibly unlikely. They got a taste of the game after having to vote Joan and they haven't had to do anything since. So they are already in "game" mode but they are just sitting stagnantly waiting to lose so they can play some more. I'm ready to watch them start to devour each other. I'd also like to note that I think Asaga got more of the strategists that all want to make moves and think individually whereas there is a bit more group-think and talk of alliances on Samatau.

Asaga:
Luke - His bromance with Jericho is hilarious and he/it reminds me of the dynamic I have with my friend Andrew. That's why they are my favorites at the moment.
Jericho - I saw the intro and I picked him as my winner immediately. TBH I would have taken the cookies too.
Sarah - Hot and smart. i don't have a lot to say about her right now but she is delivering on the gameplay front.
Jacqui - I love her and Henry finding the idol because I was expecting her to be a huge background character but so far she is delivering. I'm glad she seems to have survived being "the older lady"
Henry - I love him and that he is working with Jacqui but I can already tell he is playing too hard and too fast. He needs to chill otherwise he will be taken out because he made a move at the wrong time.
Kent - I'm sure he is going to be taken out soon just because he seems to be the older guy and we haven't heard a lot about him fitting in with the group.
Mark - Seems like a stand up guy but he is isolating himself by hanging out with Sam all the time. I'm legitimately wondering how he leaves right after her because he is a useful guy.
Samantha - As soon as she said she was a control freak I knew she was toast the next time Asaga went to tribal. No one likes being told what to do and people like Sam just don't realize that I guess.
Odette - Seems like a great person but she seems like she isn't really there to play.
Ben - I don't think he has had a confessional.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Aw, you spoiled the bootlist for yourself. But I guess it means we don't have to try hard to hide things so yay?

I think you forgot to list Michelle there.

AK was liked decently enough by Australia in his time there, though his pre-merge exit meant a lot of other names dwarfed him in popularity. Neil was devastated when he left. Most of the American superfans and Clubs that Sucked base hated him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:50 pm

What? Who could hate AK? He played the game hard, but too hard much too early. what are clubs that sucked base? Lol Laughing he was a player, you know how I like players. I don't like "characters" who suck at the game like Keith Nale although at least he's likeable, nothing worse than a character who sucks at the game and is also awful to watch. If I had my way I'd have a cast full of players doing battle.

AK for all-stars lol. The Aimee vote was the first vote I really enjoyed, was fist pumping Laughing something had to hange at that time and was so relieved it happened to see Tara's dumb face and her flip out was great too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Reality TV forum split off from Survivor Sucks. Lots of people hated AK Neil, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian Survivor 2   

Back to top Go down

Australian Survivor 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: TV Talk-
Jump to: