Share | 

What have you played recently?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:11 pm

I dont know who plays LoL but is Overwatch similar to that kind of game? Like, LoL, DotA etc etc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Not really, but there are similarities. Those are MOBAs and Overwatch is a team based first person shooter. It's like a combination of Call of Duty and LoL. Teams are made up of 6 players and you can play as an offense, defense, tank, or support character, so it's sort of like LoL in that sense but that's about it. It's a class based shooter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Yea that's why I was wondering if they were similar. Kept hearing about tanks, supports and those are very MOBA, LoL terms haha. I should probably get Overwatch and check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 pm

Yeah, definitely give it a try. It won game of the year and after playing it, I can totally see why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 am

I knew you were talking about Tracer before I even looked up the controversy. Lesbihonest, that was predictable..

I can't believe people are upset over it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 pm

I started playing Dead Rising, the PS4 remake? It's awesome af but way too hard. It takes a lot of trial and error which I'm not used to since games are super easy and linear these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 pm

I started playing For Honor. This game is so much fun. I feel like it's going to get old though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Awesome my babe just downloaded that one yesterday (For Honor). I found myself thinking the same thing as you though, that it will probably get old. After awhile it seemed like he was doing the same thing over and over just in different territories? It's a beautiful game and I love the music. Reminds me of the Red Dead Redemption music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Oh and we bought Horizon Zero Dawn today! I'm looking forward to playing that one. Looks Zelda/Final Fantasy/Lost Planet/Monster Hunter-ish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Yeah, it's a great looking game and I've been having fun with it with my friends. I just can't imagine still playing it after a month or two.

I'm so jealous! Horizon Zero Dawn is #1 on my list of games I've been looking forward to. I'll get it when I have the money, but I've heard great early reviews for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Awesome! It was super expensive but thankfully my bf just got his bonus. He bought the season pass for that For Honor game too I'm like omg babe chill. 

I haven't heard about any reviews for Horizon, so I'm glad to hear it's actually good. Cause tbh a lot of the PS4 games have been getting bad marks, and deservedly too. Like that one with the huge dragon thing? I forgot the name but you have to guide it, kind of like Ico. Terrible controls. Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4 as well. They all LOOK beautiful but substance-wise, and controls, I have a few gripes with a lot of the new titles and that wasn't the case with PS3. But we seem to be transitioning to VR and stuff so we're bound to get a few awkward releases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Yeah, I follow some video game reviewers I trust and the embargo lifted a few days ago, so they were allowed to talk about it. Everyone has said it's a great game and met their expectations.

I think you're talking about The Last Guardian. They were working on that one for a long time. I didn't play it, but I heard it was bad too. I haven't played Rise of the Tomb Raider because it came out on X-Box One before I had one and I just kind of forgot about it when it came out for PS4. Uncharted 4 is actually my favorite of the last year. Second best Uncharted game after the second one, so I disagree with you there, but I see what you're saying. There's a lot of upcoming games that I'm looking forward to and I hope that they're not duds as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 pm

I heard the controls are difficult on purpose because he was supposed to be like a new pet that didn't completely trust you yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:14 pm

That's an interesting statement. I'd be down to play The Last Guardian still just simply cause of the way it looks. Wonky controls drive me insane though but if they pan out, could be fun.

And yeah I didn't dislike Uncharted 4 but you got me anyway. I'm looking forward to the inter - quel though? Saw a trailer with Chloe in it. Looked promising. 1 and 2 are my favorites. I'm a sucker for the first one cause I blind bought it and had a frickin BLAST. They're all really good! Definitely play Rise of the Tomb Raider though. If you liked the reboot title Tomb Raider it's more the same with a lot of refining. Like I said tho I dug the story in the 2011-ish title more. Good game still Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:40 pm

I'm looking forward to it too. I like Chloe and it looks really good. I loved the first one too. It was a great introduction to the series and the second one perfected it like a sequel should.

I definitely will play Rise of the Tomb Raider eventually! I loved the first reboot game and it was awesome. Definitely on my list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you played recently?   

Back to top Go down

What have you played recently?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2