Share | 

Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:55 am

If someone other than Ben or Shangela win, this season was rigged. I liked Kennedy last week but geez that Snatch Game performance....gurl. I thought Ben's Paul Lynde was so fcking funny and I had no idea who that person was before I watched the show oops. But I've spent a good part of this morning watching clips and it's so scarily similar lol.

I have

My rankings:

1. Ben
2. Shangela

*huge gap*

3. Aja
4. Kennedy
5. Trixie
6. Bebe

But Shangela is the only entertaining one *out of* drag.  Totally living for those GoT references Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Hi guys.

1. Shangie
2. Trixie (love when random filler contestants go batshit, ala Shangela herself rofl)
3. Bebe

GAP

4. Ben

GAPING VADGE HOLE

5. Kennedy (grossssss IDK why but I've never liked her)

And yas those GoT references are intriguing. I don't even watch but I'm wanting to cause of Shangie. I honestly love her. She's just so damn entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:27 pm

did anyone see the reveal of of the season 10 queens? it seems like a nice mix, but i rarely get excited or over analyze the cast in the beginning because everyone HATED Trinity Taylor pre season and she became a good player. You really never know until the show actually airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 pm

You like Bebe?? It's like, I guess I would like her if they showed more of her, cuz she is talented. But someone on reddit is doing a confessional count thing, kind of like Survivor, and she's by far the most invisible Laughing

I saw the live cast reveal on FB but haven't seen the MTQ videos yet. I did see what they look like out of drag and gurl, Kalorie is fine af. All these fans thirsting over Kameron, you can have him and I'll keep Kalorie, kthx.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm

They just like Kameron because of the body. i think Kalorie is cute too, knowing my luck he will be out early lol. but he can sew so that might help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Yes I looooooooooooooove Bebe. So intimidating. I wasn't really sure if she was a fluke since it was season 1 in all of its vasoline-smudged-camera-lens glory but she definitely brought it last episode. Now I know why she won. I was with you at first. I don't want her to win at this point but I'm definitely a fan of her personally.

It's like, for the confessionals, they could only get her for one day? Laughing She has the SAME outfit on every time.

So season 10 is all new queens?

When is the next allstars? I thought I saw someone mentioned they already casted/filmed it? Laughing Sorry for all the questions.

Hi Will <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:48 pm

13 new queens and Eureka from last season. Seems like a pretty fun cast. Vanessa Mateo and Yuhua crack me up, they are so messy xD

I don't know when the next all stars is, but I hope it's not between Season 10 and 11. They need to chill or else they are gonna run out of queens to bring back lol.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:09 am

haha I Know, and they actually bring back good casts (well 2 so far lol) so I want them to slow down a bit too. Thanks for answering. I'll find the new cast. Ugh I need this. So tired of the drama in the world and this show just makes me forget it. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 am

Heres all of the Meet the Queens videos in one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfs0Zs9-63M

they have some cast locked in for all stars 4 i think it will film after season 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 pm

omfg I love them all.

Kalorie Laughing was that the name I heard? So fab.

So much neon.

I like that there are so many Broadway/theatrical queens. Should be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:34 pm

my fault for trying to see how the queens perform outside the show.

i read 2 spoilers, someone who 'does well' and 1 lip synch pairing, dont know where it lands in the season however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Well that's good Smile I feel like spoilers just ruin it. Too many times if you know who does well, they'll end up bottom twoing a lot and then it spoils more than just the ending.

Honestly looks like it's a good cast !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 am

What even is the point of crowning anyone now....messy messy messy...and if you're gonna pull a stunt like that, at least bring back a worthy queen like Thorgy or Aja, not freaking Morgan Laughing

No wonder Season 10 is gonna start the next week after this one is over, they want people to forget that someone unworthy is going to win. I mean, Shangela is the only one that deserves to win now. If Bebe, Trixie, or *gasp* Kennedy win, it's over, it's cancelled.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:23 am

So messy. Laughing

I totally gasped though. I was like, wait wut's the lipstick say?

I wish Thorgy and Milk would shut the fuck up though. Like okay you're mad. Milk especially. Dude, you SUCKED in that stalker challenge. All he did was seizure like he was on a meth overdose. I saw no stalker. Totally deserved to go home.

Dude, Adam Lambert is hot. One of the only dudes I'd bang with make up on. Super cute. And he is aging nicely.

And I do agree. Ben's quitting was very beauty queen wave. Never was a fan. It all feels very showy and calculated. I appreciate what he puts out there for his peers and fans though but for me personally, not my tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Yea Adam is pretty cute but his outfits are very...gurl. no. Laughing

I said I would have preferred Thorgy or Aja over Morgan, but yea after watching Thorgy's attitude throughout the episode I was like, ehhh. Bitter much? She's still talented and I feel like it was BS she was eliminated when she did, but I am guessing her attitude was because she was over the whole thing?

Anyway, two more episodes of this mess. I am just ready for S10 to start already. And I hope they pick some good lip sync songs! I just can't with the choices this season.
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 pm

True. I can't with Adam's outfits. Or the backwards spikey mullet he always has? I don't even know what to call it. Good call gurl <3 Laughing super cute face though and he's thick-ish so that's hot too.

Yeah I love Thorgy like, as a person, and her drag style. She seems sweet and creative and like she's a good friend to have but yeah too much bitter tea goin on in that ep. Not like I haven't been there myself Laughing but it was like dude chill. Plus the note and all of the other various forms of shade she threw. I found the whole situation funny as a viewer but there were points where she disappointed me with her approach. Totally was screwed though with Stevie Nicks and just in general had an over it vibe, yas.

For realsssss wtf is UP with the songs? Laughing I thought I was just older. They're just not queen enough I don't think. It's almost like they're just in the background now when it used to be encompassed in the entire performance along with the lipsyncing/dancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:44 am

the first lipsych was great, and now its just meh.

i feel like the only winner should be Shangela, she was consistently at the top, only fell to the bottom a few times, but overall a great performer. Bebe i am so over her skating by and her blase attitude, glad Shangie called her out. Kennedy is a pageant queen and thats it, i feel bad when she was talking about no one wanted her picture or whatever. But she is a look queen.

Trixie im middle of the road with, her outfits havent really done anything for me, like the lipsynch was another pink body suit weve seen before, her runway was a simply bathing suit one piece looking number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

I think Anaconda is such an awful song, but yea, the lip sync was good. And last night's lip sync was good too but again, horrible song choice. The one last week had a pretty good song, but the lip sync performance itself was meh.

Shangela is the rightful winner now. Any other person winning would be a joke. Like, people say Shangela or Bebe deserve to win, but Bebe's challenge wins are so dumb, I was half expecting her to be called  a winner last night after receiving all those negative critiques Laughing

Quote :
i feel bad when she was talking about no one wanted her picture or whatever.

Yea this was really sad. I don't have anything against queens like Trixie and Katya, but it's their fans that turn me off from them a little. So I would much rather see someone like Kennedy at a meet and greet, that stand in line with a bunch of obnoxious loud fans waiting to get my pic taken with Katya/Trixie. I am guessing those kinds of fans are part of the reason Katya is off the grid for now.

OMG I sound like an old bitter gay... Laughing
Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 pm

Yeah horrid song choice but I have to give Ru credit. It's not bad for a 50ish person rapping. Fucking HILARIOUS though. I was cackling so hard. That's Shangela though. Effortlessly entertaining. Totally hoping she wins, I'm with both of you on that.

A Bebe win would be cute. Laughing Only cause I like the attitude she exudes. She's SO stuffy and always looking down her beak at everyone, but mostly it's exaggerated, at least from my perspective. That's a personal choice. Deserving-wise, it would be Shangie, Trixie, Bebe, Kennedy.

That bit with Kennedy made me sad too though. It was nice to see her let her hair down and share something sensitive about herself cause prior to that she just struck me as bitter/salty. Cliqueyness in general is lame and I always push for our community to rise above shit like that. All the queens from the show I'd be like OMG YAY AUTOGRAPH PLEASE <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Ugh I missed the finale and I can't find it anywhere. Do you guys know where I can stream it or something? Nothing on amazon or hulu. Amazon has eps 1-7 but not finale like are you kidding me?

EDIT : Nevermind I found it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Well...

Out of THAT final 2, the right person won. But that was the wrong final 2 in the first place. Whose fault is it though... the eliminated queens'? RuPaul's? The producers'? What irritates me the most is the winning queen's fans, they are going to be sooooo obnoxious now....ugh.

Joke season, joke outcome. Girl bye. #JusticeForShangela

Season 10 starts next week and I can't wait for that to start already so I can forget this mess yasss
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:29 pm

That whole finale was ugh, im sorry the whole one take production was cute, but read you wrote you is still 5 times better than whatever that was, Shangela had the best verse though.

So over this season, i am glad it was over, i get what the queens were saying in the end about who needs it and such. but still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 pm

I liked the music video but yea, Read U Wrote U was so much better. Pretty sure Roxxy's verse in that song is a meme and one of the most memorable moments from that season, in an ironic kind of way Laughing

That still confuses me though, but I am probably in the minority for feeling this way: If they were voting for queens that they thought needed this crown the most...why the FACK did they vote for Trixie? Trixie is already a superstar with millions of followers on social media, and has her own TV show. Shangela doesn't have any of that (afaik) So why not make the Top 2 Shangela and Kennedy. It just...doesn't make sense. And, here comes the conspiracy theory, the whole thing was rigged for Trixie to win the whole time, cuz she'll make the "RuPaul's Drag Race" brand the most money, whoever that includes. Period.

Gross.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:47 pm

yea i see why they eliminated Bebe off the bat, i was really hoping she was a mole the whole time because it described how she was skating by being mediocre the whole time, but no she is just that mediocre.

I know exactly what you mean, both Shangela and Trixie have good careers, but Trixie got to the top of the billboard charts and a TV show, while shangela has released music and popular but no where near what trixie has.

I thought it was rigged ever since they came out with the Drag Race POP figures, they only released 3, Rupaul, Alaska and Trixie, interesting isnt it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am

Wait, was that honestly actually the finale? Laughing How can you have Chad Michaels and Alaska and...Trixie? Such a messy joke. Trixie definitely should've won I guess but the format was so sketchy. Yeah let's let the most bitter/self-absorbed/confused collection of jurors ever pick the winner.

Shangela forever <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast   

Back to top Go down

Drag Race All Stars 3 Cast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2