Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 am

Mine's the ignore list lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:21 am

In theory, I will miss watching a movie and looking it up on IMDb to see what others think about it. In reality, what I see on the message boards for an individual movie is how much it sucks, how it is the worst movie ever made. So in that case, the message boards can go! But for the games, it hurts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 pm

I liked the message boards for that actually, they were brutally honest. Reviews could be faked/paid for/shilled out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:19 pm

I do that sometimes too. I find that a lot of the times, I have different opinions with people on the message boards though. Most of the time, I get my information from a few reviewers I trust and whose taste usually coincide with mine. It does help to see the overall consensus of "regular people" like me though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperVixenXo

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:37 pm

i REALLY miss the ignore list!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:39 am

Not one feature in particular but I'll miss the simplicity and how easy it was to use the boards. Sad that this is the last week Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?   

Back to top Go down

What are you going to miss most about the IMDb message boards?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1