Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Lol are you suggesting I'm racist? Don't even go there. Sandra is lippy, Michaela is lippy and Cirie has had 3 chances already. Everybody knows I don't like lippy players who run their mouth. That's what you love, it's not what I love.

Last season, I liked Mari, she was with Adam and was so pissed she left over Figgy. I can think of others but I don't need to justify myself to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:55 pm

He also hates Natalie Anderson Laughing

I think Neil just has a type and it's male gamebots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Lol yeah it's just something I noticed last season on IMDb when he went out of his way to bash Michaela every episode until she left Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:02 pm

What does Natalie have in common with Sandra and Michaela?....she's lippy. See a pattern? Throw in Cydney too while you're at it and what's a male gamebot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:05 pm

I gotcha darker skinned women who don't take shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Lol no. Skin colour is irrelevant. Why isn't this sinking in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:11 pm

A gamebot is player, usually male, who is hyper-focused on strategy and tends to be arrogant in regards to their understanding of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:19 pm

We like who we like. Nobody should get ridiculed for it and I don't appreciate people being suggestive that I'm racist towards minority women. I don't like those women because of their personalities/how they carry themselves. If you took a moment to think about it, you'd realise there are plenty of men I dislike for the very same reasons. Boston Rob (arrogant), Colton (vile pig), Russell (thinks he's God). You cannot pick out a small percentage of minority women I don't like and try to label me as something I'm not. There are a tonne of minority women I've never said a bad word against, so move on.

Dillon, don't speak to me. I don't want to be engaged in conversation with you, ever. I'd appreciate if you never uttered a word my direction from this point on. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:36 pm

While we're on the subject, Peih-Gee was ROBBED in Cambodia, but it was clever of Tasha to come out of the hole she was in when she was in the minority on Angkor. If we're going to be honest, Varner should have gone home the Tribal Peih-Gee left because I did NOT like that douchenugget at all and was glad he didn't get anywhere near the merge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Funny you mention that, I saw that episode this very night on tv lol an Irish channel that shows Survivor a few seasons behind. PG's mistake was suggesting it be Abi go instead of Varner. Abi was fine with it being him, as were Savage, Tasha and Woo but because she went for Abi, it sort of threw things up in the air and things crumbled from there. Sometimes you just have to accept it's not the person you want but as Sandra would say, as long as it aint me, I don't care Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:54 pm

OMG Abi was fucking annoying! She played the victim SO much in Cambodia that it wasn't even funny! How she made it as far as she did I will never know, but she was lucky af that her tribe chose to keep her in over Vytas in the first Tribal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Yeah she was annoying in Philippines and unbearable in Cambodia. I said at the time, you don't mind if you're taken out by a good player, but if you're game is ruined by the likes of her, you'd be furious. Dumb players can wreck your game and it's so much harder to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Do NOT insult my Abi! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:18 pm

*shrugs*

I wouldn't if she wasn't annoying.

Now WENTWORTH, on the other hand... SHE was a total goddess! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Neil, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm still interested in hearing about minority women you've enjoyed on Survivor if there are any. No one is ridiculing you, I'm asking a simple question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 pm

QUEEN  queen  NATALIE ANDERSON queen  RANDOM APPRECIATION POST <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Omg I love Natalie so much <3 I loved the twins on AR, I was so excited when they were cast for Survivor, and she was even better on survivor than AR <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:31 pm

I really need to watch that season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:35 pm

ugh please do, that season is so *good*. Probably my second favorite post-HvsV season after Cagayan.
Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:39 pm

As do I.  She was actually supposed to be in Ciera's spot on the cast (not position-wise), but she declined for some reason I can't point to, so they were stuck between choosing between Ciera and Kass for Natalie's replacement and that was how Ciera was chosen.

Or am I thinking it to be Sierra's spot Natalie was going to have?  I know that Ciera and Sierra were replacements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

No, Sierra was the replacement for Natalie. Natalie dropped out because she got a nasty concussion before the season so had to back out. And that is unfortunate.

Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Yeah, I had that mixed up and didn't remember all the details, but I knew Natalie was originally going to be in this season. Thanks for the clear-up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Dillon, you will LOVE Natalie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 am

Where do you guys watch old seasons? I want to watch this season now. It's the only one I've ever missed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:30 am

There are some seasons on hulu if you have that. If you don't have it, just sign up for the free week trial and binge it in a week haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: