Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:13 am

The spoiler is that Laura M returns in a surprise twist and Ciera immediately votes her out in exchange for an extra bag of rice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:56 am

Wonder why they don't have the teams separated by clothing colour this time. They're mixed, like JT has a red shirt, as does Tai while Jeff and others are wearing blue on the red team. Suppose it doesn't matter. Probably because they will have multiple switch ups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:00 am

Alright redid the intro, with the Fiji theme. I dont have the skills or the right software to make my own remixes. Laughing #sorryaboutit

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 am

It fits it well! I don't mind that they hardly have new themes these days but to use the same theme back to back seasons is just kind of lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:16 pm

This is a fan made intro theme and it would have been better than the one they used Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:19 pm

It sounds the same as what they've used in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:26 pm

That one is a mixture of a few themes, which is what they tend to do now. Mill V Gen X was a totally new theme. Guess they were proud of it and wanted to use it again right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Sandra is pretty much the most badass woman on television right now or ever. Holy shit. What fucking gangsta skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:00 pm

All hail queen Sandra!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Mark you dont need to put anything in spoilers after the episode airs wherever you are lol. People should be smart enough to stay away from this thread until they watch the episode.

Anyway, I was so confused how they randomly decided to target poor Ciera just for saying what everyone else was thinking Laughing but at least goddess Michaela wasn't targeted, I was worrying they were going to switch the vote for a moment there. Phew...

The second episode though.... Watching Cirie and Ozzy going at each other...Sandra and Tony....ugh I love this season already, can't help but fangirl all over the place right now Laughing

I did get kind of turned off at Sandra's attitude after Tony was out. Poor guy was probably already down, no need to keep kicking. Shes already a huge target, she doesnt need to add fuel to the fire with those tirades. Hope that she can chill a bit.
Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Still, I'm trying to be courteous. Turner posted a spoiler in another thread and he got ripped to shreds, so I ain't taking any chances. lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Well if people are postin Survivor spoilers in like, a video game thread, they deserve to be ripped to shreds. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:03 pm

I can't believe anyone who has watched survivor hasn't looked at the Wikipedia page to find out the winners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Yassss Queen Sandra. I got to admit I've always been a sceptic for Sandra but her ratchetness in this episode made me very happy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:45 am

sucks that ciera was voted out first but you know how it goes, the tiniest thing is all people need and she was being a bit bossy and trying to play and that made her stand out as a leader.

but OMG how the hell did Sandra NOT go home in the 2nd tribal? and everyone was in on it too like damn, maybe malcolm/caleb realized there is no numbers?

also i love how sandra pointed out about strength and stuff when she said the strongest were in both challenges and still lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:42 am

Damn Sandra was amazing tonight, like, seriously. I kind of liked that the same tribe lost twice, cuz we got to see so much of what was going on there.

I am a bit sad Tony is gone, but the episode was great to watch.

Malcolm <3 I am so glad Michaela is still going strong too, I was worried about her.

And then on the other tribe, Ozzy and JT and Queen Sierra <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:02 am

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 am

lol aw Nat. You're so bad at this <3

you can share Malcolm with me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:14 am

Stay strong Nat. Mari and Tony leaving in 19th place Laughing

Does anyone know the confessional count? Who didn't get a confessional last night? I think everyone did get one at least right?
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Well I'm bummed out, obviously. Tony is great to watch. If I was playing with him, not a chance would I trust him, but watching him play is great fun. I'm so pissed, not so much at the outcome. I mean yes I believe it was the wrong choice (you're getting crushed and you kick a strong physical player out) but mostly pissed at Sandra's classless reaction. Mouthing off to him so bad was not cool. Shut up. I now look forward to her vote off. Before I didn't care much but now I want to see the back of her and when it happens, that one's for Tony. It was so weird to see him voted out, it looked strange lol. I had faith in him that Sandra would go, but no, that sucks. I said, as a lot did when Tony returned, he'd be an early boot. You can't play with his style and expect to return and do well. I had hoped he'd at least make a few episodes for entertainment value but it was cut way short.

The Ciera vote was just one of those. She brought names up first and paid the price. I didn't care if it was her or Michaela obviously. I view Ciera as more of a danger, because if she stays in those first few votes and gains some momentum, she can be hard to stop but Michaela is just a mouth and she will inevitably fall at some point and when she does, I'm gonna be like "bye Felicia" just as I was last time, well except for the fact I was fist pumping so hard lol. I pure eye rolled at her using that expression AGAIN.

I wish we got more insight, like we're meant to guess what happened? Sandra convinced everyone Tony had to go, whilst she threw a vote on Aubry as a warning and Tony voted Aubry because....I have no idea.

After the highs of last season, there were bound to be lows. I really like Aubry and I'm not often a fan of female players, but she was so robbed in her first season. That makes me root for her big time. Troyzan disappointed me. I like him but he was just a sheep following Sandra. Malcolm is my main pick but Ii want redemption for JT too, although he seems to be with Ozzy which totally sucks. The other team just don't interest me much. The quick shake up will be pretty interesting.

God I'm so bummed Tony left and not Sandra but I have faith her time will come and hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Where did Turner post a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:05 pm

I forgot but we can't let this episode pass without a shout out to Tony's spy bunker haha. Aww God it's such a loss to the show. The guy is just 100mph all the time and such fun. Like he wanted to dig this big hole in the ground and hide under it? Like nobody is gonna notice him? It's just fantastic and I wish he had more time to somehow make it. He's totally nuts but in a wonderful way Laughing

Such a major loss to go this early.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Tony voted Aubry because at that point he genuinely thought it was between him and her and he needed to save himself. And with the way Sandra's brought up multiple times that nobody will give her a third million and they should bring her to final, I think part of the reaction's actually planned and not just rubbing in emotion. I think she's trying hard to push that she's a goat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:48 pm

I just listened to an interview with Tony and he said he knew he was going. Sandra turned every single person against him (I wonder how or what the argument was). He knew Aubry had turned on him. It just wasn't shown, so the vote was a F U. The only ones who didn't want to vote him were Caleb and Malcolm, but they had to. Sandra obviously has it in for her too with the warning vote lol. Honestly she bugs the shit out of me now. She thinks she's some hot shot. She SUCKED in HvV. The hole time was must get Russell, must get Russell. Did she get Russell? No! Now it's like I'm Queen, I'm the big dog cos I won twice. You won because you were taken to the end because they thought you sucked lol nd you jsut charmed the shit out of the jurors. She's not a hot shot strategic player. You could list a whole bunch of better strategic players. This move totally went against her philosophy which is anyone but me. She went for Tony and it worked. This was the best stratgic move she's ever made. She targetted somebody and actually got them out lol for once. It's probably the best move she's made since turning Russell against Coach way back before merge.

Tony was his own worst enemy, he had it set with the 5 and his paranoia killed him. He doesn't stop to think or give someone a chance to explain. He could have waited to talk to Sandra alone the next morning but he can't help himself. I'd love to know what argument Sandra made to get them to turn on him. Ok he's crazy and running around, that went a long way towards the decision but there had to be more. Maybe the threat of him finding idols. I dunno what else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN109

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm

Neil can you tell me any minority women you've liked on Survivor? I'm curious. You seem to dislike Sandra, Cirie, and Michaela so I was wondering if you've ever liked a minority woman on the show?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next