Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:47 am

Eww @ Joe. I don't get the obsession at all. I think he looks like a girl? Abi saying he looks like a clown <3333

Me meeting Spencer <3 He's so not my type (looks wise and player wise) but yes he was really nice when I met him. I got a selfie with him but I look so bad in it Laughing It was right after work and I always feel so gross after a long day of stewing in my cubicle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 9:52 am

Oh WTF did I start? Plz shut up all of you lol. I'll keep my mouth shut next time. Wentworth ugh!!!!!!! GO, AWAY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 am

I can totally see Wentworth coming back for a third season and crushing it. She got her own segment at the reunion and she exceeded expectations more than like any returnee ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 11:20 am

depends on the players that wentworth would play with, with a few savvy players she would get taken out quickly, but with some good immunity wins in the earlier rounds she could make it far, kind of like cirie this season, if ciries tribe ever lost i could see her as a big target to go home, but she never had to and just built relationships and now she has a good shot to get far, cause no one wants to come after her.

this season has been underwhelming, probably me least favorite all star seasons, i think its all in the editing, they wanted to focus alot on pre merge people like tony sandra jt malcolm, but yet aubry and troyzan barely have any screen time and its just very strange, the same fisted way its edited is giving me caramoan vibes, cause its VERY obvious who is going far and a contender for the win and who isnt,

compared to last season in the top 6 i could have seen most of them winning, Bret, cause he had friends on jury, adam, hannah, jay espeically, david for sure, ken probably not but he was the only one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 7:13 pm

I must admit, when I heard Jeff say COME ON OUT MARK, I was thinking, the chicken is his loved one? Laughing lol they were really sweet though. I like when you get couples who appear very different. Little Asian Tai and big man Mark patting his head Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I knew his fiance was named Mark, but a small part of me hoped the chicken would walk out of the bushes lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 pm

I often joke with Dana that my loved one would be my black cat, Missi lol, COME ON OUT MISSI and you just see this little cat run aroudn the corner and me in tears just twirling her around. That would be some good tv, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 pm

GODDAMMIT SURVIVOR, stop rushing the boots at the end like you're doing now it's pissing me off. That Michaela boot deserved its own episode like wtf I didn't even KNOW who Brad's side was targeting, did they just randomly pick Michaela or did they switch to Michaela at tribal?

It's all so rushed I am having zero enjoyment watching the episodes now. They really need to work on the editing/pacing of this show. If they need more than one double boot episode, have them early in the pre merge when no one cares who leaves Laughing

Sick tribal though even if it made no sense. The vote steal FINALLY being used correctly <333

Cirie fail <//3 she just lost the game right there, I bet Sarah wanted to take her to the end but not anymore Laughing

Ugh glad at least this messy season is almost over.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 17, 2017 11:48 pm

I am literally wtfing over here. Like the first half was fine, it made sense. The second half was confusing as fuck. I mean I kinda get why the guys would target Michaela (her fishing comment to Brad the round before, like, I don't even know what she meant by that, plus her kicking the puzzle and general poor sportsmanship all around, I can see why the guys wouldn't want her around, but like, again, they showed us NONE of that, and I seriously don't understand why Sarah just jumped and wanted her out. Plus what happened to her not trusting Aubry!?

Ugh. Like, what I WANTED to happen was for her dumbass to give Cirie the advantage cuz she was so convinced she didn't need it, and for her to get voted out. I'm disappointed Michaela fell just short of making the finale, but mostly, I am annoyed that bitch Sarah is still there lolz.

Brad made finale though! <3

I think it seems like a given that either Cirie or Aubry will go out next, bitchface has the advantage she MANIPULATED out of SIERRA G.ODDESS (how hot did she look tonight <3) and the guys have like, 8 idols between them and it seems worth sharing to get a girl out at that point.

Also, lolz forever at when Andrea came in for the jury. Like she looked nice, but the funny thing was like, I SWEAR, EITHER THE WIND HIT HER JUST RIGHT OR SHE HAD A FUCKING WIND MACHINE, SHE SITS DOWN, HER HAIR IS LIKE, FLOWING BEHIND HER, HER DRESS BOUNCES AROUND ALL MARILYN MONROE ON A STREET VENT STYLE, AND ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS DEBBIE'S PREGAME VOTE FOR HER ALL "THIS IS SURVIVOR, NOT A PLAYBOY SHOOT" AND I GIGGLED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 1:08 am

Im so done with this season. First in a long time where i could care less about the finale. If they work with the same editors every year how can we get a good season like Millennials vs Gen X and then have a cluster fuck of a season right after. With the vote being 4-2-1. Wouldnt tai just vote with the guys for michaela?

Ugh cirie lost the game with that one. Oh well at least she showed that she can still get far in a season like this. Like bring on big brother already. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 8:41 am

So I am watching all these extra clips and the tribal still makes no sense. But I also watching the jury and ponderosa videos and I get a sense that the jury is finally realizing Sarah played them all. They sound bitter too, so we'll probably get another winner decided by a  bitter jury, if Sarah makes it to the end? I mean there's no doubt she's playing better than anyone else.

Ugh still very pissed about the sh*tty editing of this season. I do think it probably wasn't the show's fault though cuz I read on reddit they plan the season's schedule exactly like this and they have no idea when each person is going to get voted out, or how. So last season they were lucky that two irrelevant people left back to back, but they were not as lucky this time. I still think they could have done a two hour episode. I dont know, throw some more confessionals in there, give Aubry and Troyzan some more scenes, SOMETHING lol. 42 minutes for 2 very important eliminations like last night was ridiculous.

Quote :
Brad made finale though! <3

He's really gross though. I was low key starting to root for him as an underdog, but the way he acted after Michaela left (all angry and shet telling Tai Aubry and Cirie voted for him, like bitch plz, take a seat Laughing you voted for Tai like 2 tribals ago too, bye) and based on the preview how he's going to bully poor Tai. No. Bye. It's what makes this bad season even worse, I am running out of people to root for Laughing

Anyway, I hope the producers learn their lesson and fix their schedule if they ever plan on having another 20 player season.
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 9:06 am

you can't really fault them too much too cos the network decide on how many hours of episodes they are given. most of these 20 player season also lucked out with quits and medical evacuation so they could get those out of the way.

i think the standing up and talking at tribal is also contributing to more confusing episodes. once was ok but this 2nd tribal like maybe we need subtitles lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 9:18 am

Well yea, if they can't get more than 14 episodes because of the network or whatever, then have the double boot hour long episodes early in the game. Like the old days when both tribes had to go to tribal on the same night, that would work perfectly for a cast this large, I dont know why they don't do that anymore. It just doesn't make sense to schedule everything to be so rushed at the end, when it's the most important part of the game.

Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 9:27 am

kyogre123 wrote:
Well yea, if they can't get more than 14 episodes because of the network or whatever, then have the double boot hour long episodes early in the game. Like the old days when both tribes had to go to tribal on the same night, that would work perfectly for a cast this large, I dont know why they don't do that anymore. It just doesn't make sense to schedule everything to be so rushed at the end, when it's the most important part of the game.

i think they are mainly scared if they do double boots early and medical evacuations happen late in the season, they are down an elimination. i think 18 might be the best number but then kaoh rong also got hit with 3 and joe was at final 5. you wouldn't see a dragged out reward challenge in terms of screentime if they had to squeeze immunity and tribal in that ep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 3:26 pm

So yeah the pacing is really bad. I'm done caring though. Yet another overly convoluted episode leaving people confused over what happened. I'm not sure I even care to try to work it out. I pure eye rolled when they all started to get up and whisper. Survivor has finally gone to that place. Over the years it's gradually gotten more intense, more crazy, but this one is the one it splled over from crazy to darn right confusing. It's too crazy. I dunno what the fuck happened, I was just glad to see Felicia leave.

Bai gurl, baiiiiiii. The time CBS gives to Survivor is shit. Many of you know I watch Australian Survivor and now NZ Survivor and I don't care what anyone says, the pacing is so much better. They get 2 episodes a week, back to back Sunday and Monday nights. Usually one episode spends the time laying the groundwork for scenarios, a reward challenge (and redemption as is happening on NZ Survivor) and then the next episode will be more insight, more stratgy, then the immunity and then tribal. It may not be crazy game play, but you aren't left feeling completely confused after. If Survivor is still a really popular show, why can't they get more run time? Why can't they have 2 episodes a week, Wed and Thur nights, or one two hour episode on Wednesday? It's just not enough and feels completely rushed. I looked at the run time and we were at the first tribal after 13 minutes lol. Not good. I actually thought it was goign to be an extended episode for some reason, but when I saw it was the usual 42 episodes, again, pure eyerolled. 42 minutes isn't enough for one vote off, never mind a double. It's fine for casual viewers who don't necessarily care what happened, but for the rest who want to know what happened and potential reasons why, it's not good enough. I hope there are others and not just us who feel this season has been too confusing for viewers.

I know I recently stated I love 20 person seasons, but not when it's rushed like this. I would rather watch a 16 person season and draw it out longer, geting much more insight into strategy and scenarios than be left completely fucking clueless about what happened after votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Cirie was unlucky with her move. I see what she was trying to do, it was just unfortunate. I didn't like that she was with Felicia but a move that undermines Sarah is a good one in my book. She gets more annoying by the episode. Like at the start she said something rude about poor Andrea, who later said she had a good bond with Sarah. She's coming off as a bit of a cow now. When Cirie made the mistake, the way she took the advantage back lol ugh liek how dare anyone but me make a move and I pure hated how she acted shocked at Sierra leaving in order to get the other advantage. She's also a Trump supporter and anyone who supports that corrupt fucking cunt has something seriously wrong with their head. Just saying Laughing

I agree that this is a major come down from the high of last season. I wonder did they think this was going to be a major hit with all the crazy tribals or is it an eye opener that there is such a thing as too crazy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Lol this season is so bad, I want to talk about Cambodia, which airs on Thursday nights here. Second last episode, you have Abi, Keith, Wentworth V Jeremy, Kimmi, Tasha, with Spencer having to pick a side. For all the world it seems he would pick the Keith side, which has two goats on it, but Jeremy and Tasha make the argument that it would be an injustice to this season to allow goats to get to the end. It's a fair argument but a desperate one I feel. It's like yeah that's all good and everything but I actually want to WIN lol and your argument is, go with the people that will ultimately prove impossible to beat over shitty players who are easily beatable. He picks Jjeremy's side, but why? Personal friendship over game reasons? Why make that choice? Surely he had a better shot going with the former. You know what would prove very beneficial to the show? To get each player to explain in detail who they are voting and why, as they vote. Then after, they can release it as extra content so we can hear for ourselves the reasons they give for the choices they make. I would love to know why Spencer made that choice when it seems like the other is the logical one. They stopped releasing voting confessionals a long time ago. It wasn't compulsary to speak, but it should be. Explain why you're making that choice, then release them after each episode. It would probably help us all with the confusion over decisions people make. Which leads into my next point...

He votes out Abi, but even if he had voted with Kkeith,  Wentworth and Abi, it would have ended up 3-3-1, as Abi, inexplicably, votes for Keith. Explain that one lol.

I miss these videos. Whoeer decided to cut releasing them is an idiot. Screw silly secret scenes and confessionals given before the tribal. We want voting confessionals. That's the most important part of the episode. You hear that, PROBST, WE WANT VOTING CONFESSIONALS!! Somebody with Twitter tweet him, for the love of God.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Michaela was saying that Sarah gave Cirie the advantage literally minutes before tribal so that Cirie couldnt even read it, And Sarah was also testing Cirie to see if she would use it or not and thus making Cirie look like an idiot and thus knocking her a few pegs down with the jury.

So it was a good move on Sarah's part because it showed that she cannot trust Cirie but why not take her out and take out michaela? why keep cirie around if you were that upset?

i agree, i liked the voting confessionals, and they really cant count on med evacs and quits to help the pacing of a season, if they only get so many hours of air time you work around that, throw a twist in like cook islands where they have to immediatly vote someone else out of thier tribe after a tribal.

to be honest the 1 hour double boot could have been ozzy and debbie, or debbie and zeke, simple votes simple movies about where peoples intentions lied, not too complicated of a game move.

BLAH, whens next season start lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 am

i don't get the hate for this season i think its the best season in along time lots of great blindsides. this,is one of my favorites for sure a million times better then lasr season where i missed some episodes because i thought it was boring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 19, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah May May. Most people aren't fussed on this season. Probably part of that is how often so many of these peopel have played, it feels so stale. We've seen it all before. I think I'm startign to prefer newbie seasons over all-stars, only because they insist on putting the same people on over and over. Granted, this was called game changers, but you can have a returnee season without a theme liek that, such as second chance. I look forward to a second season of that.

P.S. I'm watching Corrie. Leanne got locked out with the baby inside Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 24, 2017 9:49 pm

neil is gonna die when he watches that jeff lovee Michaela
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 pm

<3

Jeff needs to get over his obsession with male players, I am glad that he's now also appreciating the women too.

Anyway, not the most exciting winner in Sarah, but the right person won and I am glad. I don't think if Brad voted out Sarah it would have been a Tai, ehh get it??, at the final tribal council. Ozzy probably votes for Brad and Brad wins.

Can I just say that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new final tribal council format. I hope it's not a one time only thing and it happens again next season. It's so much more entertaining than having 10 people ask the same stupid questions every season Laughing It's like, so cool watching the jury and the players go back and forth, feels very lively and interesting compared to how they have been doing it. Plus I feel like with this new format, if someone is totally out of the running, they can just ignore them, and not awkwardly ask them questions even if you know you're not voting for them. At least Troyzan was graceful about it.  

Debbie is probably the worst overall person to play this game. I am legit thinking that if she plays again, I am not watching. She's delusional, weird, looks creepy, and was so annoying with her Brad crush, even though like early in the season she hated his dictatorship...ok bye felicia, see you never.

Dumb theme for next season, but the cast looks very promising from what they show. And lots of diversity so *praying* that not all of them get voted out pre-merge again *coughMvsGenX*

That last guy they showed was kind of funny though, how can someone be so tall and have such a tiny head Laughing but rooting for him.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 24, 2017 11:26 pm

i am team hustlers for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next