Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:59 pm

ROFL yea I forgot when I Mark posted that he met him.

BOBBY, thank you for feeling the same way. Spencer fan club <3333

Yea I dont really know what his political beliefs are NOW. I know that yea, he was super into Mitt Romney back then but I am not following him on any social media now so idk how he feels about the Cheeto man now.

Last edited by kyogre123 on Sat May 06, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 9:01 pm

cooltu101 wrote:
spencer made it to the end i wouldnt call him terrible

He made it to the end, by bullying Jeremy. I liked Spencer, but I liked Wentworth waaaaaaay more in Cambodia. He was such a brat back then. Much better in Cagayan.
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 9:21 pm

one thing about spencer and tasha is they should have known jeremy was gonna be hard to beat. they should have gotten rid of him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 11:13 pm

He was a brat both times but marginally better the second as he at least tried to connect with people. He was often condescending in confessionals in Cagayan and acted superior to everyone. I loved when Woo gave him the run around when he swiped his idol clue Laughing #ninjastealthmode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 11:19 pm

woo was very silly both times he played i dont find woo very trust worthy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Well that boot should make some people on this board very happy lol.

I am with you Sierra, Wyatt is so hawt omg <3333

I am ready for Blood vs Water 3 just so Sarah plays again and he can be on the island shirtless heheh

LOL @ Michaela though. She's such a conflicting character for me. I like that she's very smart and she's had some very iconic moments, but I dont know if it's because I am getting older but that tantrum after she wasn't picked was so wtf in a GURL WTF kind of way lol.

A challenge made for a person with strong arms to win the same week Brad is in danger. And you bet that took them less than a day to put together....I am looking at you, JEFFREY LEE PROBST.

Anyway, bye Sierra, you're dumb for telling Sarah about your advantage, you suck at this game, see you never.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 10, 2017 10:42 pm

I AM SO ANGRY. SO UNBELIEVABLY ANGRY. LIKE I WANT TO JUMP IN MY COMPUTER AND PUNCH OFFICER SARAH IN THE FACE.

The sad part is Sierra completely fucked this up for herself by being a moron. Ugh. Girl WHY. I knew she was fucked when she told Sarah that she had to GIVE it away to someone if she was voted out. Ugh wtf, don't tell people shit like that, bitches be greedy. Then MICHAELA of all people tells you "you're safe if you keep quiet" and she ran her mouth again. UGH. WHY SIERRA, WHY. WHY. WHY. Also fuck Sarah so much, I hate her so much, fucking cunt with her rat face all fake shock. WTF SIERRA, WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID, YOU STILL LEFT IT FOR HER, I WAS MENTALLY TELLING HER TO SWITCH TO BRAD, BUT SHE DID NOT HEAR ME.

Guys, I am legit RAGE over here lolz. Also, fucking Andrea is still there, and will probably win 3 more immunities. UGH. I HATE EVERYTHING.

Brad, Troy, Michaela, and Tai for final four though, plz.

edit: Henry, I really don't think the challenge was a conspiracy for Brad to win lol. I mean it wasn't even just about strong arms, it was balance too, and men, especially large ones, often struggled with balance challenges. My guess for who would win the challenge was Tai, and he did come really close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Haha yea I was just being silly, Laughing

Like, I have no problems with Sierra at all but yea, getting voted out was totally her fault. Her best chance at staying would have been try to get Michaela with Brad, and if that didn't work, get Tai to tell her about his idol so he could use one on her. I know that would be kind of hard to do since they voted for him the last round and Tai is not with them anymore, but I dont know what else she could have done, try to get them to vote out Troyzan? lol ...who the FACK goes over to someone from the opposite alliance and tells them about their advantage. It's so stupid Laughing

STAY STRONG GURL
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 6:12 am

anyone knows who said the title quote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 am

I read on reddit (heh) that Michaela said it but I cannot remember that. So check Michaela's confessionals and start there?
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:45 am

ok will try that thanks. you mind sharing the reddit link anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:56 am

Oops never mind, the person was just guessing lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/69zmhv/survivor_its_not_a_high_without_a_low_preview/
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 am

oh lol ok. not sure if anybody actually caught it. the wiki was also left blank for that part
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 am

Cherry wrote:
Also fuck Sarah so much, I hate her so much, fucking cunt with her rat face all fake shock.

Lol that floored me. We are in agreement for once. I hated the outcome once again. I was just thinking this has been a very enjoyable episode and then boom. I wanted Andrea to go, obviously, I'm supporting Brad and Troyzan then fucking Sarah again screws it up. She's getting on my nerves now. Yeah dumb move by Sierra to tell her about her advantage. Bitch just wants it for herself. Reminded me of Adam telling Taylor about an advantage. You just can't give up information. Ok maybe tell her you have it and it can be to protect you both but do not say I CAN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE WHEN I LEAVE.

The icing on the cake was choosing to give it to the person who basically orchestrated your vote off. double dumbness. You have GOT to be in doubt over what she did, so do the one smart thing you can do in that situation and give it to your closest allie, Brad. That's the part that pissed me off more than anything. Fuck off "officer Sarah", who'd wanna be her allie? Jesus. Didn't do Zeke much good, didn't do Sierra much good. At least Brad killed it in the challenges and it was fun seeing Monica again.

Felicia and her tantrum, totally in keeping with her character. Very glad she didn't win or get picked and what's that preview for next week? Trying to blackmail Brad?? You can piss off. I'm so ready for her to go, please let it happen soon.

Aww Jesus I hate this season. Even if it gets good towards the end and has a favourable ending, it's sucked so much with all the Sandra and Michaela time and moves not going the way I want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 9:57 am

I'm not even gonna go on that other bitchy thread this week. It'll just wind me up beyond belief with their vicious, no holds barred slaying of Sierra. They're probably celebrating and calling her all the names under the sun but it is not justified or deserved. Sierra isn't a bad person by any means. I don't understand their hatred for her when they worship people like Michaela who is a petulant being with an attitude problem or someone who openly calls herself The Queen. Ok Sierra called herself a sheriff but that was a one off remark and tongue in cheek. Sandra constantly called herself Queen and firmly believes it lol. It's nonsense. They find reasons to hate on people when there aren't any concrete reasons to do so, yet there are real reasons to dislike the people they worship. It's a backwards existence. It truly reminds me of bullies in school, who pick on innocent people, yet love the people who have real faults. Anyway I'll cut my rant short. I'll only get in trouble lol.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Thu May 11, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 10:41 am

Why do you hate this season I think it's been great lots of great blindsides I think Sarah is doing great. I think she will win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 11:00 am

i know you're not talking to me, but I do feel this season has been average at best. Yea the Malcolm blindside was so good. But other than that, I feel like all star seasons in this new era are getting so confusing since there is so much focus on strategy, plus with so many people playing, I always finish watching the episode feeling like I have about 60% clue of what happened lol.

I dont know if it's because we just had another all returnees season last year, but I wish we could get 3 or 4 more all newbie seasons before they bring anyone else back. I kind of want to get to know new people. That's obviously not gonna happen, and it sucks. i guess I just have RETURNING PLAYER FATIGUE.

And I am annoyed and I think it's criminal how under-edited Aubry is right now. She's by far the most interesting second-timer in that cast, but the amount of content Sarah is getting is probably a little too much at this point lol, give some of that airtime to Aubry ffs.

I dont hate the season, but there's no one that could win that would make me feel like this season belongs in the top 10 if they win.

I feel like if Cirie or Andrea win, I will rank this season around the lower end of the Top 20 seasons. If Sarah wins, probably around 20th place. If Brad wins, probably in the lower 14 seasons. The other ones have zero shot. I definitely feel like this season is a big step down from last season. Doesn't help that the people I was most excited to see back (Sandra, Hali, Aubry, Michaela) are already out or nearly invisible or just suck in general Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 11:15 am

Well there you go. Something we actually agree on lol. It's too much right now to the point it's just confusing. Not so much that episode but the previous merge ones. There is such a thing as too much craziness, to the point it ends and you're left wondering what the hell happened? It's not the feeling we want as viewers. We want to be shocked yet at the same time understand what went down without having to investigate and even then it's not fully clear.

Both newbie and returnee seasons have their pros and cons. Pros to newbies is exactly that, new players lol. Cons is you usually get some really sucky players that just wind me up with their crap game play. Pros to returnee seasons is they mostly know how to playand have the experience. Cons would be that they keep using the same faces which I also hate. Not enough diversity and because they keep using players from recent seasons, it's easy to feel burned out on seeing them, it gets stale quickly, liek this season has, for me anyway. I;m literally not particularly fussed on anyone. I like to hardcore back someone but for this it's like, I have a few people I favour over others but the margin isn't huge. I would rather they had a few newbie seasons before another returnee season but that's not going to be the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 11:19 am

Brad won't win because he already has millions of dollars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Been rewatching Cambodia on tv. Wentworth and Abi are as annoying as I remember. Those face at tribal, like grow up. Stop pulling a face when someone else speaks. They've got their game to play too. Also the stupid comments like Abi telling Joe to get a haircut when voting him out cos "he looks like a clown", what? Is this woman for real? That's a comment a childish teenager would make, not an adult in their 30s. What a wretched being. No wonder they all had her in mind to take to the finals you useless GOAT Laughing then Joe wishes them good luck and Wentworth pulls another eye roll face. All he did was wish them good luck. I have a really bad feeling she will be brought back for a third time. Dreading it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 pm

I'll give you Abi Neil, but as far as Wentworth goes, she was just a GODDESS in Cambodia <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Eww!! Dreadful. Played well but really annoying which is a shame because I liked her in BvW. Was pissed she left over Baylor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I didn't care for her on season 27 but she was great in season 31

Neil how is she a terrible player?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 2:52 am

Abi is AMAZING. Wentworth annoyed me in 27 and surprised me by being awesome in 31.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 12, 2017 8:23 am

Didn't Kass or someone on the jury said the reason Abi said those things about Joe when she voted was because Joe started personally insulting Abi in front of everyone at tribal council, but none of what he said was shown on TV cuz they wanted to keep portraying Joe as "the golden boy"? Same reason why Wentworth rolled her eyes. I totally believe that, Joe seemed "weird" to me, like, I didn't hate him but I didn't like him either.

QUEEN WENTWORTHY G.ODDESS <333333 she needs to come back and slay and win. Can you imagine, she would be the third member of the SJDS cast to win if she does Laughing

(and she was on season 29 not 27, XOXO <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next