Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:27 am

Rofl you are literally the worst, begging people to throw to you, then you take out said person <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 am

Cherry wrote:
Rofl you are literally the worst, begging people to throw to you, then you take out said person <3
i am very sweet i wouldn't hurt a fly i am just a teddy bear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:33 am

I had to go and rewatch tribal because this scene made me laugh for some reason Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:31 pm

Haha that picture. Such a mixed reaction for me. On one hand I like the alliance, but on the other I hate Debbie and was happy to see her go. She became insuferable that episode. I swear I eyerolled literally a second before Aubry did when they spoke. Just get out. I saw this cast and eye rolled at Debbie. I hate "characters" who are shit players. I want good players, not morons who are unstable. The arrogance was sickening. At least the other people in that alliance aren't anywhere near as annoying. I felt for Brad, Ttroyzan and Sierra to an extent (but not really as I know her true plan is to ditch the guys down the line so fack you lol).

Felicia. Oh God what a mess. Ok she sucks as a player, lets be honest. She had no right being brought back when there were better choices on her season. She wasn't even a juror. Also it's pretty telling when the PLAYERS themselves all dislike her. It's not just me imagining it lol she is annoying and has a gross attitude. I'm just glad she didn't get that advantage. I'm desperate for her time to come but I'm not sensing it's coming for at least a few weeks. Bah.

The Cirie moment was cringe lol. I laughed. What came to mind was somebody in rehab, who was just starting to walk again and was getting assistance as they walked with a zimmer. Not even kidding, I burst out laughing. It was very forced but you can't say too much against it. I thought about if I was in her position. It would feel embarrassing and you'd just feel horrible so it was a nice moment that they wanted to help her. I'm just surprised she is getting overlooked. All pre game you heard about her being a huge threat, but nothing is being said now. Surely out of all the "minority" she's the biggest social/strategic threat, but that got pinned on Andrea.

So now we have a new majority? Lol no, I think it just freed the game up a little. Can see some flip flopping in the next few votes, one from each side going in turn. Shoutout to Tai sucking in the challenge. Was funny when he ran, put the breaks on and fell on his butt Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 pm

OMG STOP TRYING to make GAME CHANGERS happen, that puzzle challenge was dumb af Laughing

Another vote that was confusing. So they told Zeke they were voting Sierra. Who told Tai they were voting Sierra? If Cirie/Andrea told Sierra they were voting Tai, did she run and tell Brad and Troyzan? Ugh I hope they upload some secret scenes to explain that. And also explain why Sarah and Michaela decided not to flip. I assumed they were going to flip and vote Sierra (or Tai whatever), but Sierra would vote Zeke and it would be a tie. That would have been better Laughing

Still not sure if Michaela was acting after Zeke was voted out. I mean she's pretty good at that, and she didn't look upset in her voting confessional.

And

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm

I hate super obvious winners, so I'm still hoping it's someone else.

Omg, I was a bit WORRIED for a second there. Umm trying to figure out what happened too. Not going to lie, I was very happy to see Brad and Troyzan didn't vote for Sierra. I really want those three to stick together, but I am nervous for Sierra next week, I don't know if confiding in Sarah will turn out well for her or not.

The queen stayed though, I think that is the important thing for us all to take away here <3 also, Zeke is gone, and honestly, I'm sure that was a better decision for Michaela and Sarah, even if they do seem upset. I really don't think Zeke would have stayed with them, he's obviously the worst and would decide to go against them for no reason other than he's bored and ~big moves~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 8:09 am

I think that alliance of 4 is safe if they are smart with their idols. They put a lot of emphasis on Sarah not wanting to decrease their numbers to 5 and keep the other alliance at 4. My guess is because I bet Tai plays both of his idols correctly, Troy plays his, and the 4th person has immunity. Can you imagine that Laughing

I mean the other alliance has the people I am rooting for (Sarah, Cirie, Andrea) but that would be crazy.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Henry can you please stop posting spoiler tags? It's really annoying and just makes you want to look. Just discuss it in private with people who know the spoilers since that's who the spoiler tags are meant for anyway. It's really tempting to look. I'd rather they weren't there.

It's shit when it leaves you feeling confused and having to dig deeper in order to understand what happened. I hate that and there's been too many votes like that. I'm sure everyone was like WTF at Tai's name coming out. They HAVE to show us the part people say to vote him or it's just annoying. We need to be able to follow the vote instead of confusion. So why didn't Andrea and Cirie tell Sierra to vote Zeke? That was the whole point of that scene, yes? In case she ran and told her 3 and they decide to save Zeke with an idol I'm guessing. Shit knows. Too many unanswered questions. Just annoying, as was Cirie constantly referring to Sarah as Officer Sarah. Wise up. Just call her Sarah for goodness sake.

She really is in the best spot at this point. Being right int he middle is a good place to be. She probably decided it wasn't worth fighting to keep Zeke if multiple peopel were set on him going. She now sits in the middle between two sides of 4. Tai, Brad, Sierra, Troyzan and Aubry, Cirie, Andrea and Michaela. Hoping she joins the "gross" alliance, who aren't gross as it happens, and takes out Felicia (ironically, who is), but I don't know who Sarah would take out from that 4, probably Aubry as they haven't had any one on ones shown (least I don't think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Not really going to stop posting whatever I want just because you asked. What I put in spoiler tags isn't a spoiler so much as me complaining about the edit of a particular player. I mean you should be saying thank you since apparently talking about edits triggers you.

But tl;dr, I'll post whatever I want, it's my forum, thx.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 6:16 pm

Lololol g.oddess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 8:00 pm

It's your forum LOL oh how amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm

i think Henrys posts are great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu May 04, 2017 10:31 pm

Does anybody watch the Survivor Know it alls with Rob C and Stephen? Was really good this week. They're great fun and offer extra insight. Sometimes they go live in front of an audience and next week they're doing the show in Toronto, the first time it'll be done outside America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 05, 2017 2:15 pm

did you know rob c turned down to pose nude for playgirl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm

rofl rofl they asked Rob but they didn't ask Alex, Dave or Matthew? Laughing
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
rofl rofl they asked Rob but they didn't ask Alex, Dave or Matthew? Laughing
rob c is pretty sexy i wish he would have agreed to do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Ugh just let  me know when they ask SPENCER BLEDSOE to do playgirl, who cares about Rob Cisterino

Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 5:54 pm

Henry's Spencer crush <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 6:00 pm

It's Rob Cesternino and I'm sure some care, just because you don't doesn't mean other's can't lol Rob's a legend. He changed how the game was played. The first master strategist.

If there was a hot girls of Survivor calendar, I'd buy it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 6:10 pm

Like who cares if he's straight and is a Republican and a sh*tty survivor player, he's bae I love you
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Rob <3

Lol Henry, I just do NOT get your Spencer thing. He looks decent in the gif you posted, but I don't find him attractive in general like, at all. Ken from last season was really hot though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Ken would probably fall in the same category as Spencer. Some of the worst players ever but GAWD were they nice to look at...

Like, I am such a Survivor nerd I kind of got turned off by how terrible Spencer played in Cambodia? I guess I appreciate their gameplay more than their looks? Laughing
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:26 pm

spencer made it to the end i wouldnt call him terrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:32 pm

I think Spencer's cute too!! I don't really care what his politics are, but is he really a Republican?? I know he has said that he is a fan of Mitt Romney, but was that satire lol? He was literally one of the worst Massachusetts governors ever (so bad he couldn't even with the state when he ran for president, but we're a blue state, so it isn't that surprising I guess). I always thought he was like a modern Alex P Keaton, but he seems socially liberal.
I secretly like him as a player btw. He was great in Cagayan (less so in Cambodia), and I always found something about him to be endearing (though I know a lot of super fans were rubbed the wrong way by him). Sis said he was nice too when he met him <3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm

omg I forgot about that, haha. I did think it was really cool when Mark met him. Still not a fan though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next