Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Ozzy is so embarrassing. I really hope he goes on the show a 5th and 6th time just so we can officially call him the worst player ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:25 pm

1 week to go. Did anyone else hear there's no revote this season? One vote, if it's a tie, they have to decide who goes or else it's straight to rocks so it will cut out the plans to split votes. It gives majority less power. If there was a 4-2 situation and the 4 would usually split, they'll have to gamble and put the votes on one of the two and hope there's no idol played on that person. Could throw up some fun scenarios.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 am

Ugh we should be watching Episode 3 tomorrow. I hate how they waited so long to get this one started Evil or Very Mad

I hope they dont go crazy and start season 35 in like the middle of October
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com Online
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:39 am

I doubt it, or it would overlap with Christmas and run into the new year. I don't mind the longer wait because there's a long gap between May-Sept usually while the gap between Dec-Feb is half as long. This season will end early June and we'll (hopefully) have a shorter wait til season 35 in mid Sept. I'd be happy if that became the norm. March-June and Sept-Dec.

Check out the new tribal. Looks very different to what we're used to. That lighthouse <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:44 am

One more day!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 am

I heard about that. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Ugh so annoyed at 2 people who are not even registered here having a player. I am tempted to just give them to someone else Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:44 pm

Put them up for grabs, no point people having them who aren't here and won't be part of the season discussion. Who were they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Looking at the list, if I'm correct, then the 2 people up for grabs I really wouldn't even bother going for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Lol ok so looking at the list, it'd be Ciera or Jeff. Nice touch to be able to post pics on the thread. Something this place trumps IMDb over. Being able to post pics and vids you can just see without having to click. Should post a pic of the person getting voted out each week Laughing

Even though I'm J.T, I'm supporting the red team, as I like 4 out of the 5 guys (plus Aubry) and nothing against Caleb but on the blues, I only like J.T and Brad mainly. Not fussed on Ozzy, Tai or Zeke so GO MANA! I want Tony to stay around as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic posted of the person being booted every week AS LONG as it is in a Spoiler tag. Otherwise, it will ruin the surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:33 pm

But why would you view this thread before seeing the episode to be fair? It's obviously going to contain episode spoilers Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:49 pm

Because some people will do that sort of thing. Not everyone heeds caution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Then they can't really moan if they see spoilers. It's like taking a hot tray out of the oven with no oven mitts. You know you gonna get burrrrrrrrned Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Disappointing. The intro is fine but use a diferent season theme at least lol. We just had that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:16 pm

Hali, Sandra, Aubry and Tai have the best shots. Most of these are just random action shot then turning head, sooooo boring. Someone needs to make a new intro with a different theme song
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:31 pm

You usually do that lol, the problem is this is the longest theme they've ever had, no other season has a theme this length so the music would run out before the intro finished Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:32 pm

If anyone was wondering who I would have taken, my first choice would actually have been Brad. He was my guy when we did this for Blood vs. Water. I'd have taken Hali, Sandra, Sarah, JT, or even Malcolm also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Consider yourself sharing J.T with me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Alright, who wants Ciera? Post here.
Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:43 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Alright, who wants Ciera? Post here.

Not it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 pm

But....SHE VOTED OUT HER MOM!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Haha oh do tell, what have you heard? I didn't mind her on her first season, disliked her on her second and pure eye rolled at seeing her back for a third.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Can't on here. It's a spoiler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next