Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:21 pm

I don't wanna fight, so I'll simply tell you to shut up instead.

Anyway, first of all I was shocked at the immunity outcome. The spoilers I saw on Youtube weren't accurate. The person next to leave wasn't on the losing team so I was really happy about that. I still think the F3 I saw was accurate but at least I have no idea of the vote off order leading to that point.

So the goat stuff, yeah quite uncomfortable. I'm glad to see almost everyone has a heart. It takes a cold hearted bitch, I mean person, to want to kill a mama goat and her baby, but it doesn't shock me whatsoever. Good on JT and co for having a conscience. They're good people. They will not starve, but they would have to live knowing they killed a mama and her kid.

Was happy for Troyzan getting an idol. It looked super awkward and I thought he was going to get caught. Regarding the comment on Kelley getting her idol during a challenge, it kind of helps when everyone is looking the opposite way...whereas everyone was looking the very direction Troyzan needed to be, so I think he did well given the circumstance. Of the 3 idols found in challenges, this was the hardest to get and required waiting til it was over to try for it. It was just funny how he stuck it down his front. Wouldn't it be bulging massively? Haha stud <3

I understand the vote off. Doesn't mean I'm happy about it, obviously, but I get the reasons. It was a good move on Brad's part. He worked that one well. He's certainly changed his game from the 100mph maniac in BvW. He seems a lot calmer and focused and I like to see change in players. As we've seen in previous returnee seasons, when there are 3 or 4 people from one season who got along for the most part, typically they have gone far. Cochran and Dawn. Tasha and Spencer. I feel bad for Caleb going out on day 9 both times though. He really hasn't had any luck on Survivor. Mix ups are necessary but it always screws somebody just by sheer bad luck. Kind of hope they regret that decision by losing the next challenge as well.

Also, was it just blind luck they ended up with 3 girls and guys on each team? I'm not a fan of random picks. Never have been but at least this time it seemed to be drawn pretty evenly.

Finally, it's really good to hear Jesse won't be returning. It was the right call to ban him for good for what he did. Life is good again.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Well Jeff had two plates in his hand at the swap. So i think 1 plate was for girls and 1 for guys since the gender balance is even so on each plate was 3 buffs for each tribe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Ah cool. Didn't notice that. I'm glad they did that at least. We've seen uneven mix ups before, like Vytas being on a team of all women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Neil is gonna be crying three men in a row leaving is his worst nightmare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm

lol yea, rofl @ three strong guys leaving back to back. Can you imagine if Ozzy, JT and Brad all left next Laughing

I mean, wtf was that tribal council, I am so freaking confused about what happened. How did they know to idol Sierra?? Why didn't they vote Brad like QUEEN HALI  was hinting at, ugh....

So sad for Malcolm though, those last words reminded me of Jessica last season, ugh...I liked Malcolm, wish they would have targeted Brad instead and play it safe. But f*ck JT if he told them, I cant remember!!! I am gonna need to watch that again cuz I must have missed it. But why would he do something so stupid and lose his #1....what a tragic way to leave this show.

#JUSTICEFORMALCOLM

#FUCKYOUBRADCULPEPPER (and jt I think?...)

Edit: alright just went and rewatched the scene. JT did tell Brad they were voting Sierra...what the....I can't believe JT actually won this game. Second time he makes a massive, stupid mistake. Wow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Well, in JT's defense, I think he thought they were voting Sandra. He wanted Sandra out, and had they voted Sandra it would have been a really good move.

Ugh. Just. Ugh. I literally t.eared up a bit when they started showing the votes for Malcolm. I felt so bad for him. It was so bizarre, because like...I like Sierra, and at first when Tai used the idol on her and the votes started coming in Sierra, I was super excited, I thought Sandra was gonna get idoled out, and not gonna lie, it would have been kind of epic. But then it was Malcolm instead and I am so mad.

I will say though, this cements Sierra as my winner pick. I'm MAD she got Malcolm out, but I also respect the move. She came to play, and she's not being passive like last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:10 am

i totally thought that sandra was leaving, but they wanted to weaken the strong nuku its better to keep sandra on the team, for challenges.

i dont understand JT he told them the plan and then looked sooooo mad that they voted malcolm, he knew that could have been an option.

i am 50/50 on how this twist worked out, the 'live' tribals were always fun, but then every one just stood up and made it an alliance chat and it was kind of annoying? idk and to be honest, all that talking didnt really help anything except to tell tai who to idol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 am

and holy crap, epic debbie meltdown next episode, not sure what for though?

when they showed it i thought she was playing around and they used editing tricks to make it seem more than what it was, but then shes yelling at tai and such, like they came out on top of the vote why is she flipping out.

funny i just read a survivor site i follow and the person said she is playing more low key and calm lol not anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:33 am

Well like, JT isn't the brightest always. I think he honestly thought that Brad would be straight up with him, that he would reciprocate by telling who they were voting. It's one of those things, like...if the others HAD been voting Sandra, it would have been a really good move. But they didn't, so it's like yet another person screwed by JT being an airhead. It sucks, because I would have loved to see him and Malcolm as a duo.

JT is honestly all kinds of screwed now. Malcolm's gone, there's no one to watch out for him on his tribe, plus they are pissed and think he sold Malcolm out on purpose...plus, he voted for Sierra, so the Sierra/Brad group might not want him back.

Even though I hate that Malcolm is gone, I really do think Sierra is playing a great game so far. She was the one who pushed for Malcolm this time, and she was very vocal about Caleb leaving last time. She has a great edit so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:49 am

Cherry wrote:
lol aw Nat. You're so bad at this <3

you can share Malcolm with me!

I'm good, thanks lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 am

Don't sass me two weeks later, bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:40 am

I never thought I'd be rooting for Culpepper but DAMN what happened to the guy who had poor math skills and no clue how to play in BvW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am

I realized after watching the tribal a couple of more times (obsessed much) that it's not really Brad's fault, I was upset with the wrong person. It was all JT's fault. Mana were all probably still gonna vote for Malcolm but JT had to go and tell Brad their plan....

SPOILER

Spoiler:

So no more F U Brad Culpepper and more like FU JT THOMAS Laughing
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:59 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

Well that was a steaming pile of shit once again. I didn't like the twist As somebody who likes to understand what happened and why, it was such a mess. I'm just done watching and I don't understand what happened other than JT told his side who they were voting, without telling them to vote Sandra cos I'm good with Malcolm...lol might have been a good idea to say VOTE SANDRA...no wonder he was bummed by the outcome.

Ugh Sierra Dawn. If she had her way, it'd be all women at merge. Stop kicking out all the men. That's her strategy, kick all the strong men out and then beat the women and the Varners and Tais of this world. F off with that. Yeah great for her, but obviously not the shit I want to see go down. Malcolm was her choice, so we got robbed of somebody most of us like for a Worlds Apart reject. Credit for what? He was her choice to go, nothing more. It can't have been difficult to convince her team to get rid of another strong male on the opposing team. Don't crack open the champagne just yet. They got told who to idol, they didn't even need to guess. Credit goes to Tai for finding the idol and making that move possible of Sierra was going bye bye.

Why did JT vote for her? Was he told they had an idol? I can't recall. If not, he was prepared to let her leave with their 6 votes, yet keep himself in good graces of the rest of his old team by telling them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 pm

Neil you got to admit it was a great tribal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:05 pm

No I won't admit that at all. There was too much talking, too much confusion. Couldn't make any sense of it and was concluded with the worst possible outcome in that the main player I was supporting left, so no, it was not a great tribal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:08 pm

You didn't like it was a surprise we never get surprises
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Remember JT is still one of those old school, all around good guy winners. He's kind of from a different era. When he puts his faith in someone he sticks to it and he genuinely thought Brad and them were going to vote Sandra I think. So in his mind he was being loyal to his old tribe, saving his ally in Malcolm and getting rid of Sandra. It didn't work out for him but that's how the game is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:30 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:

Why did JT vote for her? Was he told they had an idol? I can't recall. If not, he was prepared to let her leave with their 6 votes, yet keep himself in good graces of the rest of his old team by telling them?

Possibly so it looks like he stuck with his tribe. It wouldn't have mattered who JT voted if the idol was played for Sierra. Sandra would have went home if that's how the other tribe voted, regardless of JT's vote. So if Sandra left he could have went back and played dumb. He could have told his tribe he told Brad they were voting him and he didn't believe him, something like that. But as long as his vote lines up with his current tribe he can play dumb to an extent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 pm

That's exactly how is is, but I don't know why he physically didn't say "they're voting Sierra...vote Sandra", he didn't say it, did he? I'd need to watch again. You have to say it, then be pissed if they then vote Malcolm, but he didn't say who to vote, which I feel they would have done given the info he supplied them with. Why assume they're voting Sandra?

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see him get told they had an idol to play, it makes sense if he kenw they did and who was getting the votes, but not knowing would have sent Sierra out. He can still play dumb and tell them he told Brad they were voting him, like you say, but they aren't going to believe him it looks like.

Malcolm is pissed at JT lol no wonder, he ran his mouth without telling them to vote somebody other than him. He has his best interests at heart but still got screwed. JT from a hero everyone loved to a total mess who wrecks people's games. Such a shame.

As for Hali voting with them. She was bottom of her old team and knew it, she is bottom of this team lol so it's like, fuck it, I'll vote with the team I'm with. She hinted at wanting to do Brad but I dunno what they all said to shut her down. Need to rewatch it and try to make some sense out of it. Least "Queen" had a shit night. More big talk "I ain't going anywhere" and "nobody over there got an idol, girl" yeah good one, Queen. Keep rockin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm

I'm with Neil. I really like the surprise aspect, but it would be nice if they'd go back and show how it all got there. Why Malcolm? What tipped off that it was going to be Sierra? Or did I just miss this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:38 pm

That was their plan before tribal, no? Voting for Sierra. Someone else suggested Tai but I was under the impression they agreed on Sierra. That's how JT knew, and that's how JT told Brad the vote was Sierra. Sierra also picked Malcolm before tribal. I think the mess at tribal council was mostly for Nuku trying to decide if they should switch the vote to Brad (which Hali explicitly told them they should do, but they didn't listen), and for Mana to figure out who Nuku were voting for so Tai could play the idol correctly (which they did, thanks to JT lol).

Watching it live was confusing af, but now that I've rewatched it, it's not as confusing I guess.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Did Brad's side tell JT they had an idol? That's the only part I'm hazy on, If he knew, his vote for Sierra makes sense, if he didn't, then it doesn't.

It's all well and good to have chaos but if we can barely make sense of it as it's happening, it's not too exciting for me. I'd rather grasp what is happening and what might happen than it all be a shock and then we're all in a spin afterwards trying to make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:24 pm

Lol  I just rewatched it and am no clearer. I learned that JT did tell Brad to vote Sandra. That was clear, but they ignored his wishes (nice one) and voted Malcolm.

They didn't tell JT they had an idol, so his vote on Sierra doesn't make sense.

Why did Hali's old team not vote Brad? She went up to them and said to and had they said yes, he would have left so what the hell? They didn't trust her? They believed they didn't need her as they had JT?

It's a huge mess. I can't rememer a tribal before that made such little sense. Usually you can work out what happened after, but I'm baffled by this.

EDIT: I listened to a Malcolm interview and he said what wasn't shown was JT's old side wouldn't go slong with voting Sandra so he was freaking out, trying to get his new side to change the vote from Sierra (trying to save Malcolm) but without telling them why, that the reason was that he'd told Brad they were voting her. I need to know if he knew they had an idol or not lol it's bugging me, so he didn't tell his new team why, just kept saying we have to change the vote from Sierra to someone else, but nobody listened and they all went along with voting her. They knew it'd be Sandra or Malcolm, but knowing it wasn't Sandra meant it was Malcolm lol so he was freaking out.

So JT had to assume Malcolm was getting at least 4 votes, possibly 5 with Hali. That still left them with 6 votes to control the vote, so was he freaking out because he told them and knew they could have an idol? Looks like it, so yeah, Malcom leaving was all on JT telling his old team the target. What was to gain from it? Just say vote Sandra, if he gets the sense they will, do it with them. If not, stick with your new team and vote Sierra out. Telling them just gave them the power. It was lucky they had an idol but that's the power of idols. I feel bad for him. Imagine how he felt after that and having to go back to camp with those people who now think he's a rat who just told his old team who they were voting and how they just turn their back on him essentially and vote out his new allie.

Oh boy what a mess.

EDIT EDIT LOL:

I just found this. Anybody know about it? It's good to have a talk show of sorts to get the insight. Might learn something about that messy vote but wtf is Andrea doing presenting a season she's on? Lol I think it's live as well, better be careful nothing slips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next