Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 am

I just watch on the likes of watchseries. Handy enough, no ad breaks. God I'd go nuts the amount of ad breaks you get there lol. It's more than the UK. You seem to have more breaks of shorter length. Survivor might be ok but I'd certainly rather watch the likes of a drama show without breaks to really get into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spooky33

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:34 am

I have CBS All Access so I can watch old seasons on there. It's not that expensive either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:01 am

Are there spoilers for this season? I just read some on comments for a clip. Not sure if it's reliable or just some asshole making it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:09 am

Yes, the order of the prejury eliminations and the final 3 are spoiled. No one knows the order in which the jurors leave though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:15 am

Wonderful, so I guess I know the next 3 vote offs and the F3 based on the comment I read. Jesus. How did all that get spoiled? Do you know them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:26 am

If it's THAT spoiler, then I don't know the exact source, but it's been a while since I starting seeing THAT bootlist. 13th place was spoiled too and I think the late jury also was spoiled in an exact order. The only unsure spots were who was getting the 9th-12th placements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:40 am

Are there any fake spoilers out? Maybe I saw those? Well a warning to all, avoid Youtube comments. Who the fuck let spoilers out, a player? Usually is, like Russell or Vytas. Who the hell was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Well, Ciera and Tony going I believe came from Reddit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:19 am

So is it known who spoiled it? A player? A production member? It's usually a bitter player. Just going to have to watch the F3 and see how they got there. Can still enjoy it, just without suspense. Although last season I was a bag of nerves til the very end, so it'll be a welcome change Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mykee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 am

Tony reminds me of Jesse way too much. Always paranoid and emotionally draining on you from all the in your face questioning. And getting mad when you don't answer right away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Shred wrote:
Sandra is pretty much the most badass woman on television right now or ever. Holy shit. What fucking gangsta skills.

This.

And I'm so glad. Tony's gameplay is boring and repetitive and only works when there's a gazillion idols for him to hide behind, or his unborn baby or whatever. Doesn't work the second time when people know you are full of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:26 pm

No more repetitive than "as long as it ain't me" and to bring up an unborn baby is cheap to be honest. It wasn't unborn anyway. he had a small baby at the time of playing Cagayan and missed it. He cried, does that make him weak? No. What are you talking about anyway, he in no way used his baby to further himself in the game. No need for that at all. Tony is a million times more interesting to me than Sandra.

If you knew anything, you'd know Tony had the 5 person alliance. Sandra was with him. Tony's paranoia ruined his game. Nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Ugh that part with the goats was so uncomfortable. I am glad they didn't go through with it...I just can't imagine the backlash Sandra would have gotten for that.

Good episode. I am glad Caleb left over Hali. That whole talk about keeping the tribe strong is such crap, I am glad they are smart enough to not follow that logic, especially this season. Hali is smarter and has more, idk, substance...she's far more interesting than Caleb. He is cute tho Laughing

Troyzan finding idol after challenge < QUEEN WENTWORTH finding idol in the middle of the challenge. So, meh. I am surprised no one from one of the other tribes saw him get it.

Also if next episode goes as normal without any crazy twists:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kyogre123 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 pm

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You? Mon 13 Mar 2017 - 9:23 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote
Tony reminds me of Jesse way too much. Always paranoid and emotionally draining on you from all the in your face questioning. And getting mad when you don't answer right away.
Yes he always thinks i was ignoring him when i was just busy and he said he hopes i die and once i return hes happy again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnashobviously

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Turner you shouldn't talk about people who aren't here to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:19 pm

dnashobviously wrote:
Turner you shouldn't talk about people who aren't here to defend themselves.
I thought he had a,three day ban?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 am

The three days turned permanent when he filed 14 complaints to attempt to get the forum deleted. People who want to come back do not attempt to get a forum for all their friends deleted.

Anyway, the goat thing was super uncomfortable, and I am still kinda mad at Sandra about it. Malcolm and JT having SOULS though <3

I kinda feel bad for Caleb, I would have preferred Debbie or Brad leaving (BvW is the only modern season I've skipped, so I literally don't know anything about him other than he is married to Monica and "fuck you Brad Culpepper" is a meme for Survivor fans).

The blue tribe is obviously the best of the new tribes. Also, Sierra g.oddess got a good edit tonight <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 am

omg wait jesse isnt on here? meaning i/we dont have to deal with him anymore? not that we have bad blood im just tired of his drama with others.

this episode wasnt as good as the premiere, af
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 am

omg wait jesse isnt on here? meaning i/we dont have to deal with him anymore? not that we have bad blood im just tired of his drama with others.

this episode wasnt as good as the premiere, after the switch and i saw the shakeup, the red tribe was the one i cared the least about, green tribe winning = more cirie, blue tribe winning = more sandra.

the baby goat was so cute though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 am

lol I always thought goats had the creepiest cry. It almost sounds like a person. Laughing

I kind of want JT to go, if only cuz I can't understand what he's saying like, 80% of the time lolol. Tai I can understand, strangely enough.

I just hope Mana doesn't go to tribal again, I dont want Hali to go Sad
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 am

I feel like...I don't get the Hali love. Her presence on this season as just as confusing as Sierra's IMO. She's not annoying or anything, just really irrelevant and Amber-ish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 am

She is no Sierra g.oddess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 am

Her presence might be confusing but after 3 episodes I would rather have her  in than Andrea or Sarah Laughing yea I know Nuku hasn't gone to tribal council yet but still.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:03 pm

unfortunately i think the season is already feeling the effects of the sub par cast, i could care less about some of the people playing, like troy, he was ok in one world, he mis played an immunity idol and bought himself 1 round with an immunity win, so him finding the idol and such i didnt really care, look back on heroes vs villains everyone was a good pick except for maybe 1 or 2 this one alot of picks are off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Hali tried to be a game changer but 'Merica wanted to be white trash and boring about it.

And Neil...

No need for that at all.

I'll be posting whatever I actually want, thanks, regardless of whether or not you think it's needed. There's no need for like 99% of the shit you post but you don't see anyone making comments on it, except for Turner possibly.

Tony is a million times more interesting to me than Sandra.

awe good for you <3 I'm not sure where I solicited a remark about your interests but yay. I'll try to be more mindful of what you're interested in from now on when I post something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Survivor: Game Changers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next