Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:40 pm

I just realized no one picked the winner for the Which BB19 Houseguest Are You? game

I'll lol pretty hard if Jessica, Devon or Mike end up winning this season Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Going in with very low expectations is the best way. I expect little, and if it's crap, it won't be as bad as expecting it to be good and being disappointed. Game Changers was God awful for so many reasons. I just hope these newbs play well and in good spirits, no bitterness when they leave, no bad blood durign the game, no assholes pouring water on the fire, waging war against others etc. All that bitter crap ruins a season. Case in point why Mill v Gen X was so good, well part of the reason. Played in great spirits and very few annoying players.

A good start would be impressing us with the intro lol just don't be lazy and use the same theme as the last two seasons. The Mill v Gen X theme is great but it's been used 2 seasons in a row. Change it up. They should mix the original Fiji theme with another season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Mill V Gen X was a major rarity though, 9 times out of 10 there's going to be bad blood and two divided sides in a sort of "war". Though sabotage is still pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 am

It's not all that rare. Oz is being played in pretty good spirits as well, I just don't really care about the people. They don't even need to be all smiles when they leave, That's not expected. It's nice but just don't be bitter. That's what ruins it for me. When people are bitter when they leave or their allies are bitter bitches and still in the game.

Maybe they had all this in mind when casting for Millennials Vs Gen X given what a steaming pile of shite Kaoh Rong was Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:26 am

Yass intro time!

I like it. Better than last season for sure. They re-used the MvsGenX theme but they edited it a little bit.  

Also, don't understand the Asian motif of this intro cuz I thought Fiji was Melanesian? Laughing #messy

Anyway, 3 players were not picked for this game, so like I said earlier, they will just be randomly given to people. Laughing

Mike Zahalsky-Thanasis
Jessica Johnston-Cindyfan
Devon Pinto-Arik
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:15 am

Completely underwhelming. Theme is a mess and it's the same one three seasons in a row with some awful additional sounds that don't fit. Too many close up shots as well and worst of all, they put someone I like first AGAIN. Adam being first and winning was a shock, it's not going to happen twice in three seasons. Forever pissing me off.

Anyway, the intro doesn't matter as long as the season's good, but it's off to a bad start again. Like, just use a different theme, why be lazy and use the same one with added sounds 3 times in a row? It's annoying. Survivor US is definitely becoming the annoying gf I can't bring myself to dump Laughing I'd never stop watching but it just annoys me more often than pleases me these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Intro! <33333333

SO. PUMPED.

But that theme name is still way too long Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:16 pm

I will be supporting the guys as always lol except ones who show themselves to be douchebags. You know Ryan is going far, just the way he's been promoted, surely a lock to go deep. That takes away the appeal of supporting him, though I still will, just not as strongly. I want surprises. I like JP based on his promo video. I hope Joe is a good player and I get the sense Mike will go far, for the same reason as Ryan, even though he appears to be the odd man out on his team. Patrick and Ben are the other guys I will be following from the start.

Of the women, you get the sense Lauren will go early, so I don't want that to happen. What is she, a fisherwoman? Lol so spends time with fish more than people, will struggle socially blah blah, gone early. Predictable. We don't want that. I also sense the two sexy black girls will go deep, so for that reason, I don't want them to Laughing plus at least one of them said they'd try to manipulate guys with their looks which everyone knows I hate. Hope Katrina does well, Roark too because the name reminds me of the movie The River Wild Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm

RACIST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Haha nah uhhh! It's like in sport when you have favourites and underdogs. I look at both as favourites so I'll support the underdogs. I want shocks. See how it plays out, could be completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I can just tell they are gonna shove Ryan down our throats with 10+ confessionals per episode and things like that.

We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:26 pm

I know it too, that's what's slightly annoying. Same thing with David, they favour certain people too much which makes it too obvious who goes far and who has no shot and is likely a pre merge boot. After 2 or 3 episodes we'll be like "such and such has had like one confessional so far andis basically invisible" and then of course, the dreaded edit talk Laughing

I would much rather see a pretty even spread of air time because the longer it goes on, the people who go far will inevitably get more air time anyway. I liked Worlds Apart (one of few) but will never forget how much they shoved Mike down our throats. We all knew he'd win because of what Jeff had said about the season and how much time he got. I don't even want to know what he has to say about this season! Laughing

That's why it's becoming annoying with all the uneven editing and such. How about before Samoa when they actually promoted Russell as "the biggest villain the game has ever seen" Laughing like what? That's a spoiler for me, it tells me this is a guy who goes deep. It's not somebody who will go any time before merge. I don't want to know things like that. Ok I'm just moaning now lol but the show has so many flaws, I can't help it. Was the editing always this transparent? Oh God please don't have the now trademark "emotional winners moment" that every winner seems to have these days. The sad music, the tears "yep they're the winner", just kill me Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Jeff's been pretty quiet about this season and hasn't really gone out of it's way to hype it up besides saying he loves Ryan. So...it's either Ryan or a girl jk blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:20 pm

I fully expect a girl to win at this point. My pre season impression is that the male cast is weaker. I heard him say it starts off pretty quiet and then all of a sudden it gets crazy and by the end there are a number of people you think could win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:11 pm

That super idol was such a tease. But Chrissy was smart not to play it.

As I expected, I am not a fan of the guy I picked lol. He reminds me too much of Tony. Mike's no better though. I hate when people rush to look for idols on the first few days, that should be on like, the book of things not to do before the first tribal council of Survivor Laughing

Ryan becoming BFFs with Devon was so random and odd but ok...

Simone invisible g.oddess :*(

Meh premiere. Kind of an obvious first boot after they lost that challenge. It was going to be either her or Ashley if Chrissy played the idol. Hopefully next week is better.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 am

Just finished the episode. I don't watch any of the pre-show stuff like you guys do, I barely even scanned the cast pictures, so everyone is new to me haha.

Ryan and Devon <3 they're like Fishbach and JT 2.0. I hope they are buddies all season and both do well and it's not one of those situations where you think two people are gonna be close and then it fizzles or one is voted out right away.

lmao omg Alan is such a hot paranoid mess, I love him. I'm sort of confused by the tribal though. Wouldn't it have made more sense for her to play the idol? I mean the tribal was basically like AMG THERE'S TWO WOMEN WHO ARE A BIT OLDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE #GETOUTMOMS so like...why would you want the fellow mom to leave? She could be a potential ally for you, and with her gone you're more likely to be voted out next. But then again if she saved Katrina then she could screw herself by making them look too close, and it could be all OMG THESE TWO OLDER WOMEN ARE A POWER DUO. I guess she was kind of screwed either way haha, this buys her time to fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:33 am

Alan won't last, unless his edit is a final 3 goat edit. IDK but he's awful

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:26 am

I haven't seen the episode and I'm avoiding the comments on this thread, but I thought it'd be fun to predict the first person out from each team Laughing so I'll say Chrissy for blue, Jessica for yellow and Simone from red. Will find out later on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:33 am

Yea I think that's why she didn't use it. If she did, it paints her as a sketchy person that you can't really trust, and she's still in the minority with Katrina. She was probably listening carefully at tribal and noticed some cracks in that group and based on the preview, she'll probably be successful at making an alliance now.

She was the stand out of the episode and I am rooting for her. Hopefully I am not jinxing her with that comment Laughing
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:40 am

was surprised that chrissy didn't use it but yeah, i think she wanted to integrate more and unless it's a mislead, seems she will get on with ben. ben definitely seems the best out of that group, with chrissy 2nd. too bad we didn't really get kooky katrina in this ep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Yeah I know, I am out already, having picked Katrina! I was thinking too, that Chrissy was dim for not using that idol, but realized that she didn't want anything to set her apart this early.

Speaking of early, they are plunging right into the game from Day 1. I watch the Australia Survivor too, and that is what they did, they played hard right from the start and lots of strong players got booted early. They didn't pace themselves. I see that happening here, on HHH. It is a new wrinkle to the game, can you cruise for awhile, and let others blow themselves out, then you bring it on?

I like this cast. Lots that I find interesting. That urologist reminds me of Steve Carell. I hope he lasts awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:14 pm

it was smart of her not to play it because the guys would have just voted her out next.

also i thought of something interesting, if she didnt play it, does she get to keep it cause if she did keep it she could use it as a bargaining chip "ill give you my idol, thats how much i trust you" type of thing, but its a dud. Or planting it in some one else bag.

i loved the strip search cause JP has some nice thighs you can tell. maybe alan just wanted a peak at the goods?

i have a feeling ryan is getting far so we will see alot of confessionals from him because they love to build that story up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Usual first episode nonsense that we've become used to. Alan...where the fuck do they find these people? Stop putting on pro athletes, they suck at the game. Completely paranoid, irrational mess. At the same time, Ashley and JP should not have spent so much time together (obviously based of of attraction). Bad mistake to make early. Ben was awesome. The best thing about the whole episode. The total opposite to Alan. Level headed and rational. That's what you need to be. I've picked well. I hated Alan putting all the heat on two people and the whole idol paranoia was such nonsense. It's too early for that crap. What a moron. In fact the men are proving exactly what I feared, that a lot of them are bad players. Joe is another, coming at the guy with that aggression, really poor. Don't these people know how to play? It's 35th season, you DON'T SHOW YOUR TRUE INTENT. You tell Mike "I get the feeling you're looking for an idol, I have your back and I won't tell anyone" then in confessional you say "I don't trust this guy". Showing your cards is ridiculous, now he just has a target on his back. Who the fuck is honest in Survivor when it comes to putting someone in a corner? So dumb. So disappointing.

Anyway yes, correct decision not to play the super idol. The second you do that, people's trust in you will go and because one of the key rules of Survivor is to play for yourself, not for somebody else. There are clear cracks in that 4. Ok, if they appeared air tight, then you've cause to play it, but they're not tight whatsoever so don't make yourself come across as shady by playing it when it wasn't necessary. Good point Will. It'd be cool if she got to hang on to it and use it at a later time, give it to somebody to play or something (Alan?) Laughing

Not happy with the first vote off or the losing team, but it was made pretty obvious by showing the early drama before the'd even had a challenge. Was obvious they'd lose to see it play out.

I also liked the duo of Ryan and Devon. Love to see polar opposite people working together. Hope it lasts. I like that team what has been shown of them.

Oh yayyyy a romance in the preview for next week... Neutral bore off, we just had Figgy and Taylor like 5 minutes ago. They must get these people off of a production line of Ken and Barbie clones. Hope yellows lose next week and kick one of them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Have you lot seen this? It's good for the extra insight. Don't know if it was around last season, I hated it so much I didn't look for extra insight Laughing I like this sort of thing depending on how the season is going. If I hated an episode and the vote off, I won't bother, but if I liked it, I will.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Quote :
i loved the strip search cause JP has some nice thighs you can tell.

We could barely see anything though lol but I loved that he just starts swinging "it" as soon as his pants are down. What a gem he is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next