Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Why has no one taken Lauren Rimmer ??!?! With a name like that, she's gotta be a winner !!

I'll pick her Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:33 pm

Quick cast assessment that I am writing as I watch each Meet the Cast video:

Crissy: She seems very CCC, cool, calm and collective Laughing Very passive, very quiet, almost too Monica Culpepper 1.0 I can see her being blamed about something by another more devious player and becoming an innocent victim of it. Probably pre-jury.

Patrick: OMFG that guy looks like he's made out of strawberry ice cream and he's been out in the sun too long, poor guy Laughing he has a very weird voice that I can see becoming tedious to listen to after a while. Seems pretty boring, but he could go UTR for a while. So mid-jury I think.

Ryan: He's got the longest video so I don't know if that means anything, but, yea... probably a big personality that will have tons of confessionals during his time in the game. He reminds me a little of Cochran, a little of David. He'll either flop hard like SP Cochran or flop early but be saved and then become a threat like David. I'll go with the latter. Late jury, possible F4 r.obbed g.oddess

Lauren: She said she's hard headed and people have to be flexible to work with her. How can even think like that when they go on this show. Yea, no, bye. First boot out of her tribe.

Devon: Taylor 2.0. Someone I am not going to like, or hate. Someone that will probably become annoying the longer he stays in, but I don't see him getting anywhere near the finale. Probably early jury.

Ali:  She said she works for Glozell which is kinda interesting, doesn't seem like she's the kind of person that would enjoy being around someone as annoying as Glozell. Yea I went there. Laughing Anyway, seems pretty chill and smart, could make it very far. Final 3.

Simone: Gurl has a lot of plans for the game, but is she going to be able to accomplish all (or any) of them? I get the feeling she's someone that will play too hard too fast and will get caught and voted out. Pre-merge.

Mike: He seems kinda sweet, but I dont know. Also reminds me a little bit of David. But I don't see much potential here. So probably late pre-merge boot, someone with a purple edit maybe.

Cole: Challenge whore that will help his tribe win but will be voted out as soon as he's not needed anymore. Don't see much strategic potential here, just physical. Probably the  merge boot.

Joe: I can't really tell with him. He seems to be spewing every Meet The Cast cliche quote imaginable lol so I am not really getting too much of an idea what kind of player he will be. I am going to guess jury.

Desi:  I really like her. She seems smart, speaks well, looks physically strong. Which makes me scared for her because this show has a history of some male players being intimidated by strong women (and even worse if she is a strong minority woman) so while I hope she goes far, I can tell she'll leave too soon, and it'll be the fault of some flop male led alliance. So pre-jury, sadly.

Jessica: Seems like she will be pretty annoying, especially after saying she likes to talk a lot, and the whole church thing. But will probably be used by a much stronger player as a vote so she "could" make it far. My guess is zero votes received third placer (assuming it's a final 3)

JP: I really can't tell the difference between most of these guys like Patrick, Cole, Devon, JP...they all sound the same lol. He talks waaay too fast I could barely understand what he was saying so, probably not going to be a big fan of his. He is someone I can see making it far though. Probably jury.

Roark: omfg goddess calling out that messy Tony gameplay yassss I so regret not picking her because she's totally giving me winner vibes here. Like a mix between Kim and Sophie. I bet her confessionals will be hilarious too. My personal winner pick.

Ashley: WTF is up with all these people talking trash about desk jobs, I've had desk jobs before and they are not that bad!!!! lol anyway. I don't know, she seems ok. I think after I am done watching all these videos hers will be the one I will forget the fastest. But in Survivor, if your tribe is winning a lot, it helps to be UTR right? So yea, I can see her making it far. Mid-Late jury.

Katrina: she's the female JP, lol they talk way too fast slow down!!! She seems alright. If she's as good in the water as she says, I can see her tribe winning a lot and surviving at least until the first swap. But I can see her being a post swap victim because her personality is a little too strong. So, pre-merge.

Ben:  "screaming gets nothing done" preach it gurl. I kinda like him just because he said that, which is like, my life mantra. Seems like a pretty chill dude, very real and not trying to act up for the cameras like most of the other guys. Could make it far. Jury.

Alan: Pro athlete...if he's recognized, he'll be out then and there. So, don't have high hopes for him to make it far. He could make it to the merge and go on an immunity run, so if he does go far it'll probably be cuz of challenges. If I had to guess, early jury.

The female cast is much stronger than the male cast.  I guess that's why my final 3 picks are Ali, Jessica, and Roark. I could see Ben or Ryan being a finalist too. Lauren or Simone first boot.

aura
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:35 pm

Just to be sure, I'll avoid all Youtube comments on videos. That's where I got spoiled last season for a few pre jurors and worst of all, the final 3. I'm glad a bad season got spoiled at least, so I didn't really care by the end of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Quote :
Kalteen bars, because butter isn’t a carb

Alright, I am officially in charge of the #TeamRoark fan club.

Merriska, wanna trade?? Laughing

I really don't like my guy. Guess I should learn to wait until the videos are up before posting this thread Laughing

Last edited by kyogre123 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Honestly, better you don't wait so it keeps these kinds of things fair Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:21 pm

I can't view the videos yet but I like my guy (Ben) and the blue team as a whole. Will be behind them and also reds (Patrick and Ryan). Nobody on yellow really interests me. There are too many meatheads (JP, Devon, Cole, Alan) and too many pretty girls (can't even remember), which is why I'm not excited for this season. Going in expecting little so hoping to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:26 pm

I am claiming Katrina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:31 pm

i have only seen a first boot possibility, and it was only based on the small amount of footage that we have seen, where people break down every single still frame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Those people are tragic. Get a life and stop trying to work it out. It's not a murder mystery. Just watch the show and enjoy. The only thing that bugs me is when you see the intro and you see players in challenges that haven't yet happened so you can sort of say "ok his intro shot shows him in this challenge so he's obviously not leaving". That happens now and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loonz

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:31 pm

Iraheto wrote:
A wild loon appeared!

Well look who it is! Still holding it down eh buds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Those people are tragic. Get a life and stop trying to work it out.

NEVERRRRRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm

Oh no, don't tell me it's so Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:01 pm

Loonz wrote:
Iraheto wrote:
A wild loon appeared!

Well look who it is! Still holding it down eh buds.

I’m singlehandedly keeping this place together obviously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loonz

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

My man! Hope all is well and you're safe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:41 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Oh no, don't tell me it's so Laughing

I don't go out of my way to do it, but I totally pay attention to next time on's if there's a cliffhanger to see if they make a mistake and if I can work out who's gone. bigrazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:46 pm

Lol well there's a difference in that and the peopel who pause every frame on the preview trying to spot things or when they see a clip of jurors ankles and feet walking up a path at Ponderosa and try to match the feet to the players (I saw that in Kaoh Rong) lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:57 pm

OMG i def saw that too neil, or like shadows and silhouettes trying to match people.

if we ever get another survivor game going i think a challenge should be "match the ankle with the survivor player" 15 names of players and 15 pictures of ankles, THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:10 am

The only seasons that get legit spoilers are all stars seasons or seasons with some returnees. And Kaoh Rong was only spoiled cuz of that clip you are all talking about lol.

I don't think there are any legit spoilers for this season out there, which I hope makes this season as enjoyable to watch as MvsGx was. I just hope they chill with the pacing and don't rush things every episode.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:26 am

I wish they had a longer time slot. It could be so much better with longer air time. Even a 2 hour show (which would be about 1hr 20 of actual air time minus ad breaks) a week would enough. Survivor, 8-10pm Wed night on CBS lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:07 pm

That would be cool, but they don't really do that over here normally unless it's a special finale or reunion show. If they stack two regular episodes together to air back to back over here it's actually a bad sign that they're trying to burn off the remaining episodes and the show is in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Thank God for AUSTRALIA MATE! Laughing spewin'!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:10 pm

bump! some players still available:

Chrissy Hofbeck

Jessica Johnston

Mike Zahalsky

Devon Pinto

9 days!!!
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:51 pm

oh it's not full yet? guess cos not a returning players season lol. i have not finish watching. only not really listened to jessica properly but let's go with chrissy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:06 am

Haha well I think it's mostly cuz there are not enough people around who watch the show and are interested in playing Laughing

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:08 am

Can I have two people, since I've had the good sense to ask? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next