Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:08 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
Why did Mike waste his idol? Anyone?

One Theory:

He knew they wanted Cole and Joe out next, so he wanted to try to save them both and get himself off the bottom. By acting a fool and saying out loud that he is "offended" by them not voting out Joe, he was letting everyone know that Joe was not the target, playing off the 7's fears that an idol could get played on Cole and a sub-group could be voting for Joe instead. Then he must have figured that his antics would actually get the target on himself, so he played the idol on himself instead. It was pointless though. But now an idol could be back in play, so maybe he thought it was worth the risk.

That's my guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:15 pm

That was probably the most underwhelming blindside in the history of blindsides...

Like ok, yea, useless JP was voted out, yay, but that was still a dumb vote. Why didn't they vote out Ryan or Chrissy, it's like, they had a chance to make a move, especially against Ryan and send him to the jury with his idol, but they wasted the vote...on JP?

But then of course next tribal, Chrissy is safe and Ryan has an idol and things are back to the way they were Laughing

It's going to be  interesting to see how the Lauren x2 + Devon + Ashley bloc votes from now on, but I hope they dont throw another idol in there that Ryan/Chrissy will find. So now that I am rooting for those 3, watch them be the next 3 voted out Laughing

A final four of Ben, Chrissy, Ryan and Dr Mike would not be the worst final 4 ever, but it's probably the most obvious final 4 in a long time, now that I think about it.

RIP my pick though, but he's a dumbass and I am glad it was him and not Dr. Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am

Okay so like, the first episode was great, I loved seeing the foursome split off (barf @ it including Ben though) and in a weird way I sorta liked that it was JP who went. I mean...totally useless blindside, but like, Ryan and Chrissy are entertaining and smart, so it's kinda nice to see what they will get up to next. JP leaving shook the alliance up, but only a little.

The second one though...honestly, at first I got kind of nervous for Devon, he had a few Godfather-y confessionals and I was afraid the second episode would be him falling from grace after getting too much power. Glad it wasn't. Annoyed he didn't go with the girls idea to blindside Ben...I know they don't know he has an idol, but ugh, it's gonna be so hard to get him out now. I suppose it kind of was a safer move getting rid of Joe though. You really don't want that tight duo of Mike and Joe still in. Mike is fine and probably will slide by again, but a twosome can be dangerous.

I hope Ryan and Chrissy realize Ben voted Joe and figure out that Ben was never actually out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:14 am

Devon is definitely one of the most interesting characters this show has had in quite a while. Like, just by looking at him and hearing him talk you wouldn't be able to guess that he's one of the Top 3 contenders to win/best players of the season Laughing

Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:09 am

i thought this was a good episode for both lauren and devon. even ashley to a slight degree. their winner chances definitely picked it up. i'm not sure if it speaks to an ashley exit soon, the edit of the player who wants to start playing but because of that gets booted lol.

for a moment, i thought chrissy was going home. but of course the edit was building up cos she won immunity. i think it has been an interesting season. sure they were a few invisible characters but i think there's no definite solid winner pick, but instead a few endgame characters.

even ben who i thought is primed for a blindside last ep, has a better edit compared to last week.

lol at the jp's blindside though. when he finally talk at his last tribal, it flashed across my mind for awhile that it could be his last words. and then he really got booted out lol.

i think this has been one of the more interesting final 8 we have for awhile actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Everytime Ben cheers during a tribal council vote I die a little inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:19 pm

About the mike idol thing. He made a fake one and gave itnto joe in the cole tribal. And mike acted crazy thinking he would get more votes on him. It didnt work and they didnt show it in the edit.

Also joe said in his ponderosa thar ben was crying about the family visit and was guiltinh ppl into keeping him. Maybe thats why ashley and devon didnt flip?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:27 am

Quote :
ben was crying about the family visit and was guiltinh ppl into keeping him

If he wins, I am sure this will become a regular thing on Survivor now. Worked 3 times, why wouldn't it work a fourth, right??? Rolling Eyes

And that also reminds me, do the people back at camp that didn't participate in the reward know the reward winners got letters from home?

I still can't get myself to watch the Cole boot episode. Mostly cuz of second-hand embarrassment for Mike and his speech at TC Laughing . Is it as bad as some people make it sound?
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:09 pm

lol wtf @ this episode. That had to be one of the dumbest most idiotic moves in this show's history, to give the actual real idol to someone they didnt even really trust that much. Was I the only one hoping that after Mike threw it in the fire, Lauren would be like, IT WAS A TEST DUMMY AND YOU FAILED, I HAVE THE REAL ONE LOLZ. I mean that would have been freaking insane, all votes cancelled again, Laughing I guess I overestimated Lauren Laughing

So now, Ben still in. Ben wins F6, F5 and F4 immunity. Wins. Where have we seen this before.......oh right, Worlds Apart. Rolling Eyes

This is shaping up to be one of those seasons that the majority of fans are going to rank very high (based on the impression I get from reading forums on other sites) but I will probably end up ranking it bottom 10-15 if it ends up as predictably as I think it will end.
Back to top Go down
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Hated seeing Lauren go out like that but she made a JT level stupid move so I guess she deserved it. Ireally liked her and thought she had a real chance of becoming one of the most unique winners ever. *Sigh* I just can never get behind these OTT alpha male production wet dreams like Tony, Mike, and presumably now Ben. At least the former two were somewhat palatable but Ben has rubbed me the wrong way since pretty much the beginning and has only gotten worse.

Devon or Chrissy plz win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:34 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
This is shaping up to be one of those seasons that the majority of fans are going to rank very high (based on the impression I get from reading forums on other sites) but I will probably end up ranking it bottom 10-15 if it ends up as predictably as I think it will end.

I’m actually hearing a lot of fans are hating this season.

For me personally this is one of the worst seasons I’ve ever seen. Not only do I find it boring, but the cast is so unlikeble. Even the people in the bottom suck.

Too many idols. I’m tired of Fiji. Tired of the same ol same ol. Just done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Ben won’t win. He already has people on the jury who won’t vote for him. Plus the edit he got last night makes think he won’t win. He’s gonna have a hard time convincing the jury and he doesn’t have a very good social game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:56 am

I think the jury would begrudgingly vote for him to win, but then again nobody really saw Aubry losing a jury vote coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am

Firebolt102890 wrote:
I think the jury would begrudgingly vote for him to win, but then again nobody really saw Aubry losing a jury vote coming.

I can see him winning too. Juries are always more forgiving towards men than women.

I wouldn’t vote for him imo. Being part of the jury means voting for who you want to see win and if I don’t want to see someone win then why force myself to vote for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:30 am

I have two Survivor pools going with friends where we were randomly assigned players. One is for money and I have Devon and Ryan in it. You get your money back if they make FTC. The other is for alcohol and I have/had Devon, Ashley, and Desi. I'm amazed that 3/4 of my people have made it this far but the writing on the wall says Devon and Ashley are going to be booted next after the power couple display at immunity. I also don't see Ryan making FTC lol. A Ben/Chrissy/Mike F3 would suck for me but it's what I'm sensing will happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:32 am

Yea the hypocrisy is gonna be too real if Ben and Chrissy are in the finals and they give sh*t to Chrissy but not to Ben. Yea, Chrissy hasn't been the most gracious when people get voted out, but now the jury knows Ben is a liar and a snake and he already got in fights with Chrissy, Lauren, Cole, and Joe.

That's why I am *really* hoping he is not in the finals. So he doesnt get that chance to sway the jury to vote for him at all.

I am still clinging to the bizarre hope that this season could have a lulzy winner like Mike or Devon though.
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:12 pm

i think ben is having a worse edit than mike holloway. i still think there is a chance but it could be actually now ben making it into the finals but not winning. i still have devon as a winner pick at this point but there is still a chance i think for everyone to win. i'm still thinking what does ashley edit mean with keep saying that she needs to make a big move. won't surprise me if she is the one next out instead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:03 pm

I think Devin could win still. He’s played great social UTR game. Idk about Ashley’s edit. She could be a goat. Devon’s always around in any situation so his high visibility makes me wonder if he’ll win

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:03 pm

I don't see Ben winning. He's being shown to be mainly a dick, which he is. The night after the last vote, acting all cocky, it's just stupid play. It became personal between him and Chrissy. You have got to swallow your pride and say "it's ok, I get it, we can still work together" and then go punch a tree and scream FUCK YOUUUUU inside. You have to keep all options open. The choice to vote Ben wasn't too surprising, but I think Lauren was the smarter choice. You're down to 7 and there's a clear tight 3 and one of them "had" an idol and an advantage. If you're Mike and Ryan, surely you want to break that up, knowing there are fractions between others. Lauren left but only through an idol play.

Something that really stood out for me in this episode was how shitty the Lauren, Devon, Ashley 3 were acting towards Ben. He walked up on them and heard them say his name, they were acting sketchy and he had reason to not trust them yet Lauren was acting like he was an idiot and imagining things when HE WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY lol so Lauren's stock really just dropped all in one episode, hero to zero in 43 minutes. That plus giving an idol away? No, no no no lol.

This season would rank somewhere in the middle for me. I am bored of Fiji though and I believe it's still there next season as well? I remember reading something that said they may never leave there.

So you have Devon and Ashley, then Ryan and Chrissy, plus Mike and Ben. Ben will obviously be a target next. He's unpredictable, finds idols and has blown apart people's plans. Nobody should trust him at this point and he should go if he doesn't win immunity, but I know Chrissy and Ashley really want each other out from watching extra confessionals, so if Ben wins immunity, it'll be one of them. I really hope Ben or Chrissy go next. My least favourite two, although I like Ben a little more now after this week. No matter what happened, he had the upper hand having an idol nobody knew about and when he sensed his plan wasn't going to go through, played it to be safe. Lauren was acting so smug the whole time so I was fine with it. I'd settle for any of the other 4 winning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 pm

This episode was a roller coaster. I really thought Devon was gonna be the target after the whole thing with him and Ashley. I was surprised when Lauren's name came up. Ugh, I'm mad. I wish they would have gotten rid of Ben last week. At least his stupid idol is gone, but ugh I seriously hate him more and more each week. I really wanted a Devon, Ashley, Lauren final 3. But honestly, I'll be okay with any final three that has Devon and does not have Ben, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

Is no one going to mention that complete SHAM of a challenge? Like im sorry they do all these complex builds and they choose marble drawing?

Was really sad Lauren left she was my pick, i get why she gave mike half the idol for trust, but she has barely worked with him.

if she had kept it and all votes were null, i am wondering who would have went home between devon, mike, chrissy and ryan.

there is no one i actively rooting for except maybe devon a bit, i liked chrissy in the beginning now i dont, ryan is meh, ben is insufferable, ashley is just there and mike is too.

Also i am glad someone pointed it out, WAY to many idols, i dont remember this many being hidden in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:54 am

There are so many idols. Honestly, when Lauren stumbled upon hers, at first I thought she was just finding the clue for the one Ben had. I was shocked there was another idol. I did like the whole having to pick up the shell thing though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Lol picking up the shell wasn't exactly difficult unlike others who had to get the idol without being caught. This wasn't even an idol wrapped up, it was just a shell. If she got caught, who's going to think a shell is a part of an idol? Also, why did Mike believe it was part of an idol? We've never seen anything like this before, it was just a shell you could find on the beach, it didn't look authentic, it was just a shell Laughing probably thought he was being played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Me trying to make it through this season like:

I am not rooting for a single one of these 5 people to win. And I seriously cannot remember the last time that happened. Caramoan?

Hopefully SPOOPY ISLAND won't be as dull. The bar is pretty low after these past couple of seasons...

How I predict the finale will go:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:12 am

If Ben is in the final 3 I’m going to play a game where I take a shot everytime he brings up his military past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next