Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Alright I'm done lol. Hmu after the finale when Ben wins.

But then I can't really even be * mad* because wtf was that random vote split by the healers....if they voted together, Ben would have gone. Ugh. Flop tribe Laughing

Lauren, Devon or Mike, plz win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm

I'm so confused. I mean I can kind of understand Cole voting Joe, he probably thought they were screwed so might as well hop on board...I guess Mike the same reason. But wtf why didn't Desi and Joe even vote together? You don't split votes as a twosome rofl. 

Honestly I was kind of hoping Ben would leave tonight...he started getting old. Ugh like I hate how Survivor (and Amazing Race) shoehorns their editing in attempt to highlight "likable people who have been through shit" but they overdo it so much you kind of find yourself being like STFU ABOUT THE MARINES/HAVING CANCER and then you feel guilty for feeling that way, haha. I understand Ben has been through some shit. But btw the end of the episode I was like ugh shut up about the marines.

Disappointed Desi left cuz she was my pick, and also, so gorgeous <3 but I think Devon is probably actually my favorite, and there are still lots of people I like. Joe is actually growing on me, kind of want to see what he does next.

Btw Chrissy is usually a g.oddess, but lolforever @ I THINK I AM PROBABLY THE FIRST PERSON TO FIND THIS CLUE. Like...really, bitch? You think production actually served y'all spaghetti on a fucking tableclotch with a plate underneath? Cuz I think that screams someone found the clue and desperately tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 am

Quote :
Honestly I was kind of hoping Ben would leave tonight...he started getting old. Ugh like I hate how Survivor (and Amazing Race) shoehorns their editing in attempt to highlight "likable people who have been through shit" but they overdo it so much you kind of find yourself being like STFU ABOUT THE MARINES/HAVING CANCER and then you feel guilty for feeling that way, haha. I understand Ben has been through some shit. But btw the end of the episode I was like ugh shut up about the marines.

YES, that's exactly how I feel!! But didn't want to say anything because I guess we are not allowed to have negative opinions on these "good boys" from any season around here Laughing

But yea, I was actually rooting for Ben up until they brought up the PTSD thing.  I am sure Ben is a great guy and I am sure what he went through was really rough, but I AM NOT going to be easily manipulated by the edit and root for him only because he is a marine and has PTSD. The show is at that point where it's like "HERE'S BEN AND HE'S A MARINE AND HE HAS PTSD, ROOT FOR HIM OR YOU'RE SATAN!!!" And they think they are getting away with it because they are soooo fair and also showing his asshole-ish side. But yea. It's annoying because I really liked him but now the show made me not like him. It's kind of like how they were trying so hard to make Mike Holloway happen and make us root for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Ben somehow ends up in a minority soon and wins his way to the final 3. I mean, Laughing

And I will repeat, Ben had nothing to do with that. I blame the show.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

Ben's a pretty nice guy, much more likable than I thought he might be (some of these military cowboy types have a tendency to be the type that believed Pizzagate was a real thing or think Roy Moore is just a patsy to the liberal agenda). But yeah, I hate the forced military angel edit and I never fall for it. He's actually not unlikable, but I won't ever like someone just because of their service. They could still be a gigantic prick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

My take on Ben is, I liked him episode one and have liked him less and less each episode to the point I can now say I don't like him. I'm pretty sure he's a stand up guy in real life, but he's one of those guys who turns into a dick during competition. He is a dick lol. I of course respect what he does, but do we have to hear about it every other word out of his mouth? It's like the Adam situation with his mum. They put that in way way too many times to the point it pissed people off. They shove it down your throat so much it just annoys people. That's just bad editing, as per usual. It's like in real life if you hear terrible news like that, you feel sympathy, but if you keep hearing it and hearing it, you just start to feel uncomfortable. They could have shown Adam's situation 3/ times and it would have more of an impact than 10+ mentions it had. Once early on when he found his idol, once at the family visit and once at the finals. We aren't fish, we don't forget. We don't need reminded so many times. That's not Adam's fault, that's the editors.

Same with Ben, I mean is it literally every episode we hear about him being a marine? We get it Laughing but going back to my original point, just because he does something you have to have mad respect for doesn't mean we have to like him or root for him, he's a dick. I'll repeat, he's a dick lol. He comes across as a self entitled douchebag who shuts anybody down who dares play the game or go against him, like how dare you try to play this game with me around. It's annoying. Talking down to Cole and Joe, ok they are also dicks, that's clear, but if you're the better person like he thinks he is, he should be rising above it, but no, he joins them in their dickish ways. He's not a hero in terms of the game, he's no better than the people he talks so poorly of. Ialso saw a secret scene of him early on when he's just bitching about JP in a confessional, calling him an idiot and just laughing at him basically. A good guy doesn't do that. He's a moron who presents himself as this Godly figure. Anyway rant over about Ben, I wouldn't have given a shit had he left, he had better not win, please don't tell me we're getting the marine hero winners edit bullshit blah blah.

What actually happened with the vote? Why did Desi go and not Joe? I haven't looked at the votes or tried to work it out but it seemed like Joe was going and certainly in a revote? Not sure what happened there. The other stuff was pretty amusing. Ryan standing watching them all fight over soemthing he already had in his pocket haha and Lauren's pretend votes, flicking the paper off the table lmao like they can't see you with your back turned. That was funny.

As of now, amazingly I'm in agreement as to who  I'd like to see do well. Lauren, Mike, Devon. I like them. I still like Ryan and find JP's insignificance amusing and want to see how long he can last. Joe does sort of amuse me now, he at least shakes it up and is unpredictable. The people I dislike most are Ben, Chrissy and Cole so would like to see them get the boot, although I feel a little bad for Cole and he did well to win that challenge when the pressure was on. Chrissy is very like Ben, comes across so entitled and smug in her ways.

I'm really shocked how this has gone, I expected it to go differently. Pleasantly surprised by the votes and genuinely don't know what will happen next.

EDIT: We haven't really talked about the new advantage lol I wasn't quite following, so she had to use it last tribal and not vote, thus allowing her to have a double vote at any tribal that follows? So it's like, risk thsi vote for reward later, otherwise forget about it and vote as normal. Why did she have to take a blank vote with her stuffed down her front? Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I think she had to NOT vote this time in order for it to work, but I don't think she necessarily has to use the extra vote next time, I think she can wait and do it later. She had to take the blank paper so she has it to cast her extra vote on next time.

Even though Desi was far more likeable I think it made sense to vote Joe on the revote. Desi won the first immunity challenge and came close to winning the second as well. She is a big physical threat, and likeable to boot...if you vote the guys in her alliance out first it's easy for her to slip through the cracks and possibly form a new alliance when the numbers dwindle and the big group has to turn on each other. Joe is always gonna have a target on his back and is less likely to win an immunity so it doesn't feel as now or never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 am

I'm still wondering a few things about this round. Firstly wouldn't the savvy players like Ryan and Chrissy realise there was a vote missing? All you have to do is count them, they were all revealed in the first round of votes 4-4-1-1. One person's vote is missing...it's entirely possible to miss that, but I'd expect those sorts of players to pick up on it. The votes were strange though. The healers not voting together (but they probably had no idea of the split and were just jumping ship realising it was sinking anyway), Chrissy voting Joe in the revote and the rest voting Desi.

This Lauren vote thing is weird, I get that she didn't vote in order to get a double vote later at some point, but why does she need to take a blank vote with her? Lol wouldn't she just vote twice on two vote slips when it's her turn?  Why need to take a vote away? Is that just to present to Jeff when she wants to use it? Wouldn't she just show the advantage note? I remember Stephen getting an extra vote and he had the slip with him until he used it and it was noticeable which one was the extra vote as it was all bent and mangled whilst the other votes were fresh Laughing

My final point is, I can understand why they decided Desi was more of a threat than Joe. She's more phsyical, has challenges these guys for immunity, is more level headed and that's more dangerous than a loose cannon who wears his emotions on his sleeve. The only thing more in his corner is he's apparently good at finding idols but that's about it. The confusing part is why it was edited as if Joe was going, just to shock us slightly?

I'm sort of viewing this season as One World only backwards, and not as pathetic a cast lol. In One World, the women were the savvy players and the men were dumb, so they got picked off easily. This time there are a couple of extra good male players than One World, but still plenty of bad ones and yet the "dumb" majority plus a few woman are picking off the smart women players. That's 4 votes in a row all strong women players booted. It's certainly been a surprise to me. In another season I could see any of those 4 last vote offs doing well or even winning. I can also sense that this season will be unpopular, sort of like Worlds Apart. I can't see Ben being popular with many fans or Joe, Cole, JP, Chrissy etc. Probably not as poorly received as Worlds Apart but not far off it and yet I of course am quite enjoying it now. At this stage it's much more enjoyable to me than the crapfest of Kaoh Rong and Gamechangers.

I would be hugely satisfied to see Lauren win. I think she has a chance. Nobody would think she'd make the merge let alone go deep or win, most people had her pegged as an early boot. Somebody who comes into the game not having a thriving social life, the ability to charm men with looks or strong athletic ability etc. They're the underdog from the very start. Same for Mike, he's just a likeable guy and I thought Devon would be a dumb surfer type but he's likeable too and I hope he can come more to the fore the longer it goes on.  I'd settle for Ryan as a winner too but I think that's too obvious to happen, kind of like David. I don't in any way want to see Ben or Chrissy win. Joe, Cole and JP have no shot and I'm not sure about Ashley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:23 am

Ugh I was writing a reply to you on my phone, then I switched tabs to get you a link and now everything I wrote is gone.

She had to take it so she has it to write on when she needa it. It makes sense, she can't leave it there, the last person might notice there is a paper left. Plus she needs it for when she does use it, and I think having to carry the paper around adds to the risk of the reward. You can't let anyone see you have it, and if you don't bring it to tribal when you need it you're fucked.

Here's a link of Dalton's QA with Probst for the week. http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/16/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-8/ he thinks it's weird too, but apparently no one really noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebolt102890

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:42 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about Ben. I agree some aspects of it aren't his fault and moreso the editors' but he does come off really entitled to me. I too found myself hoping he would be blindsided. You know if the cowboy hat wearing marine won it would be a gigantic production wet dream and that would be so annoying.

I have a bad feeling for Lauren's advantage. In the preview they showed her all proud of pulling it off, which means she probably didn't really pull it off and could have her alliance turn on her if/when they figure it out. Queen Lauren must win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Lol I don't really get that she needs to take the voting slip with her to use in the future. I've never thought about the voting slips or how many there are. I suppose I always just thought there was a pile of them, rather than the exact number of people, but if there are only enough slips per people, it makes sense to have 1 extra for that round and to take it with you. Imagine it blew off in the wind LMAO Laughing the image of Lauren running down the beach after it is cracking me up Laughing

But hold on now, when she went to revote, she flicked a voting slip off the table. Why would there be an extra one there if she had already not voted the first time? Lol oh I suppose it doesn't matter, that was funny though. Somebody may have seen that more obviously than if she just pretended to vote and lifted the urn lid and closed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

I don't actually know if there is only the exact number of papers, but there might be since you're not allowed to take a new one if you change your mind. Like remember Aubry's crossed out vote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Julia
Peter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:04 pm

i think there might be only a set number of parchments, because in blood vs water when it ties early on, i remember someone voting for one person and really marked it up and voted for some one else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Sad honestly, he was growing on me. Plus, he looks like Jason Stackhouse <3 

Annoyed though, wtf Joe and Mike voted for him too? Just...what? The link I used didn't show the vote reveal and preview from next week, but I looked on wiki and it said Cole voted Ben, Chrissy and JP voted Mike, and everyone else voted Cole. Like...what? So confused. Why did they vote Cole!? Also, so annoyed, if they had figured out who the majority was voting and used the idol CORRECTLY they could have gotten Ben douche out. He was even worse tonight! But Queen Chrissy is starting to get sick of his shit, so...something could happen!

Ryan has gotten himself into a pickle. Wtf, why the hell would he tell Ben? 

Several times this episode I forgot JP existed <3 last week I forgot Ashley existed. Hahaha. Lauren g.oddess needs to distance herself from Ben.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 am

i think ben is set up for a big blindside. i think his edit is getting to a peak. wouldn't be surprised if he is gone next week as one of the double boots.

and surprisingly, i have devon as a winner. i think he's receiving enough airtime and this would be a season where threats are cut down eventually. next week is a double boot so will be interesting. and yay at lauren winning immunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:19 am

Didn't get to watch the episode live last night, but sounds like I didn't miss much Rolling Eyes This season started out so strong and it's all been downhill since g.oddess Roark was voted out. Sad

I really do hope that Ben is blindsided, or if he's a finalist, that no one votes for him. But I am starting to think he's gonna pull a Jeremy/Adam if he gets there so, le sigh... but fingers crossed for that blindside.

I am guessing that next week is a double boot because the other 2 healers leave back to back and they are trying to speed things up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:34 am

actually most of the double boots haven't been obvious recently. so it might not be both healers. the thing is jeremy and even adam hasn't had negative perception by others. we had both ashley and chrissy saying it. they could have only chrissy saying it so just make me wonder. and chrissy saying getting rid of threats just make me think that devon could slid under the radar. or maybe even a lauren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 am

Well last season it was Andrea and Michaela. Michaela was a blindside, I'll give you that, but Andrea wasn't lol. Then the season before, it was two irrelevant players, Sunday and Will. So if it's not the two healers, then it will be JP and Ashley (plz!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:03 am

i thought it was a 1-hour episode but seems it's 2-hour so means supposed to be 2 different eps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Yup, two episodes. I'm excited, I hope neither of them leave.

Okay, reading through some stuff...apparently Mike was just like whatever fuck Cole and was fine with him leaving, and all of his antics were to protect Joe. I mean...still should have been executed way better, but whatever. I hope those two stay and duo and get someone on their side next week.

I would be great with Devon as a winner! He would be the most likeable winner we've had in awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:19 pm

I actually forgot to watch earlier lolol but finally did and wtf, why did Mike use his idol/waste his idol? They knew Cole was going, I thought he was going to give it to him. I was glad it was Cole and not Joe, who at least stirs things up. When he was annoying Chrissy and Ashley, they were acting all high and mighty, well not Ashley but Chrissy was. Not the first time I've noticed her act stuck up, annoys me, both her and douche Ben act like King and Queen. That would be my dream double boot next week, but as if. Joe is on the bottom, he played himself there, but they lay there all smug like we're in control and you are filth.

Also how spot on we all are about Ben's way or the highway Laughing even more so this week. He's such a dick. It has to be what he wants or he'll throw a fit. That is bad game play. In fact this episode was full of it, Ryan telling Ben about his idol for no reason. You'd think he'd know better. The less people who know about idols, the better. You tell someone something and they are itching to tell another. You can accept telling your number one, you hav to have one person you trust completely and Devon is loyal but you can't go telling side alliances who don't have your back completely. Probably just a case of overconfidence in his position.

Lauren winning immunity was great. A new challenge is good to see as well. Joe was funny on that reward haha "the next idol can be found....under the boat" Laughing I laughed. Wouldn't be surprised. JP once again getting no time. Everyone else got something. I'd be pissed if I was him. He probably feels embarrassed watching with his friends and family. You can excuse not getting shown much early on when there are more people but everybody should get something after merge. Jeff must not like him to do that, it sucks. You just know once he is shown, he's out. I can't remember a more invisible player than this.

Why did Mike waste his idol? What was his lead Joe had to follow? I like that they were foes early on but now are forced into being allies, I like that. I do want to see the 7 broken up, it's been long enough now. I want Ben and Chrissy gone mainly, Ashley and JP don't bring much. I'd settle for all 4 heroes going next lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:40 pm

in MVG they had 2 double boot episodes yes the sunday and will one where they needed to get irrelevant players out the way but the Chris blindside and Jessica rock was a double boot as well and it was two great episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:12 pm

I really really really hope Ben and Chrissy are the double boot Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 pm

I can't believe I picked the most invisible, irrelevant player this season. I thought everyone loves a fireman! Oh well, I guess it's fitting since I am like the JP of this forum now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:47 am

Why did Mike waste his idol? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next