Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 26 Oct 2017 - 22:33

yea i think it is the editing, a lot of people are being under edited (desi, roark) and it seems like there is no arch, like people have alot of screen time one episode and then invisible the next (like lauren, invisible to starring in the patrick vote now invisible again), i feel like with MvGenx, there was a good amount of time to all the cast, even early ones like mari,paul, got some screen time, everyone had a moment and had some development except for maybe sunday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 1 Nov 2017 - 14:20

There should always be fair editing to keep you wondering. I absolutely hate favouring people and under editing others. It's too obvious who will last and who won't. MvGenX was one of the rare good seasons of late. Good spread of time like you said and a bunch of people had their emotional moments which they always put in for the winner now, so it wasn't easy to tell who would win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 1 Nov 2017 - 22:06

My feelings about this season after this episode:

https://media.giphy.com/media/lAb6xs6tLoZ44/giphy.gif

Done. If Ryan wins, I am DONE. Did none of these people watch Millennials vs. GenX? CARAMOAN?? You don't let the skinny nerdy dude make it far. Ugh.

Now who the f do I root for, Jessica? She's done. Cole will win immunity and she will be voted out. Chrissy? I mean she's ok but she's with Ryan and I can't stand him. If she dumps him, then maybe. Ashley or Lauren but it's like, meh...

Joe had a couple of good scenes this episode though so maybe his redemption arc will start now. I dont know, I am just so SALTY that two of my favorites were voted out back to back.  Laughing

But yay, merge...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 0:14

I still dont understand why ryan would dump ali so quick for Chrissy? He lost lauren and possibly devon cause i know i would be sketched out.

I hate to say it but im getting more enjoyment out of college fan made survivors, made on shoe string bidgets, than i am with the original show with a large budget.

I think survivor needs to end it at 40 and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 8:07

Devon is too dumb, he'll definitely stick with Ryan and bring Ashley to that alliance. My hopes are on Lauren realizing what Ryan did and blindside him Laughing but that won't happen cuz Chrissy has Ben. Ugh.

So it will be Ben/Lauren/Chrissy/JP/Ryan/Devon/Ashley as one group with the healers as the other group. The premerge has been amazing at setting up that group as the big alliance of the merge. If we see a Pagonging of the Healers tribe, I am going to be so mad. They are the interesting/likable ones. But, I mean, my favorites almost never win, so I am ready for the heartbreak. (but they will be the majority of the jury so maybe they will give the win to not Ryan? Laughing )

This is my ranking of players so far:

Likability:

1. Jessica
2. Dr. Mike
3. Ashley
4. Ben
5. Lauren
6. Desi
7. Chrissy
8. Devon
9. Joe
10. Cole
11. Ryan
12. JP

Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 8:13

Quote :
I think survivor needs to end it at 40 and call it a day.

39. They need to end at season 39 and if they don't, I will be slightly annoyed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 15:42

I am disappointed Ali left...but I also thought it was interesting. I don't think Ryan realized it but he just gave Chrissy all the power in their relationship. He had NOTHING to gain by keeping JP. Even if they stayed on that tribe one more round, he could get the girls to vote each other. But he relinquished the power to her, so I'm kind of excited to see what plays out.

I do agree that it seems perfectly set up for the big group vs the healers for the next round at least. But there are two idols in the healers group, and Ben and Lauren seem like putsiders to the big group, and they both formed a bond with Mike. So I feel like a lot of things could happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 20:23

I am hugely shocked which means I'm happy. I was all ready to come on here and moan about how predictable it was but then, FUCK. I thought she was sure to go far, even win. I don't understand this move or the reasons for it. Maybe Chrissy has more influence over Ryan than vice versa. Just can't believe it. Not only that but Joe getting another idol. He's good at finding idols but not good socially or likeable at all. Fuckin hell did Ali really leave?

What's with the Ryan hate? He's basically Spencer but not an arrogant douchebag who thinks he's smarter than everybody else Laughing but I hate when people pull out those insults (yes me included) when they're pissed. Ali did it too, called Ryan a little twerp or something and now Henry calling him a skinny nerd. Leave that shit at the door please, you wouldn't like if somebody called you a half pint or some insult based on your tiny stature so please leave it out, especially when he isn't a bad guy, you may not like his game play but he's not a bad person. He even wondered why people would trust him and called himself a weasel, but it's ok to self depricate. Also, Adam wasn't a skinny nerd, ok he wasn't some buff dude who was in love with himself. He was just a normal, average guy, that doesn't make him a skinny nerd.

Anyway perhaps Ryan just thought he'd lost Ali and wasn't truly going to get her back and taking her to merge could do more damage than good with her telling the other hustlers what happened in detail. That's the only reason I can come up with.

Ken and Barbie need split up. I don't care which, well I'd rather Jessica left, but I'm just sick of them taking up screen time. Go and date on your own time. Cole is basically Taylor from MvGen X with slightly better muscles Laughing complete moron. I do hope he wins immunity and they boot his girlfriend. That would be satisfying, but I'd be surprised if he didn't go first. I do see the above group forming with the healers Joe, Desi, Cole and Jessica on the outs, picking off at least 2 of them before anything else goes down. Similar to the merge in MvGen X actually. If the other group is smart, they will realise who the real threats are in that four and it's not Cole. Ben will keep Mike in the loop until they're ready to make a move against the majority.

Now that I think about it, 39 actually could be the last. It seems fitting, but it's weird to imagine there not being any Survivor. I'd be ok with it as long as Australia kept making one season per year but if it was all axed, it'd be noticeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 2 Nov 2017 - 21:56

Lol I just wathed Ali's day after video and she loves football (soccer) Laughing who knew? That's amazing. I've never seen an American girl who loves it, other than the ones who play professionally of course Laughing now I'm sad she's gone lol.

This vote was a rel shocker, like the Michaela vote in her first season but without the enjoyment factor. I was just stunned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:40

Spoiler:

Cochran 5.0 killing all the faves, you should not be surprised lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:39

Go Ryan GO! Next up, Jessica, GONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 16:17

I like Ryan lolz. I don't agree with his move this round cuz he gave Chrissy too much power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 16:30

https://imgur.com/sWzXKjr

(just pretend that it is Chrissy instead of JP Laughing )
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 16:59

Survivor is the great equaliser. In real life, people like Cole and Jessica are the fortunate ones but on Survivor, the "skinny nerd", the couch potato and the outcast can be the winner. I'm glad Lauren is still there. She seems like your standard early boot. A person who spends a lot of time on a boat with very few people, a person who doesn't have looks to rely on to manipulate weak men and is non athletic. You've got to root for people like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 18:19

I liked Lauren pre-game, I just also thought she didn't have much of a shot. Glad to be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 21:23

If I didn't get the sense Mike is a big deal and will go far, I'd be rooting for him too. Honestly, have to stop watching pre game stuff. Remind me next season to avoid all pre game videos and predictions, cast assessments etc because they paint a picture in my head of who will go far and who will be early boots and it's hard to shake. I just get a sense of who will do well and they no longer really interest me if I suspect they go far. Any other time and I'd be rooting for Ryan and Mike but sensing they go deep, they just don't appeal, so I have to look elsewhere for people I like who I felt would go early and hope to be surprised. The longer they last the more exciting it is. There isn't really anyone though. Lauren, Devon, JP? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sun 5 Nov 2017 - 17:51

Merriska wrote:
I liked Lauren pre-game, I just also thought she didn't have much of a shot. Glad to be wrong.

Haha I know that feeling. I remember watching her meet the cast video and thinking she was going to be first voted out overall, or first out of her tribe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 18:00

My merge prediction: Joe will play hardcore and get targetted, but he has his idol and they ight worry he has another, so it'll likely be Cole or Jessica, one hopes. If it's not one of those 3 who goes, I would be shocked. I do like being shocked remember Laughing but not when it's involving people I don't like. They can leave Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 22:12

tfw your Top 3 picks to win (Roark, Ali, Jessica) get voted out back to back.

I mean, it was smart of Ben and Lauren to vote with the Heroes/Hustlers, I mean it definitely makes for the more interesting end of the season (assuming the healers are pagonged from now on).  But ugh....I liked Jessica, why couldn't they just vote Cole out Sad Now he's gonna find an idol (or Joe will again) and the one that doesn't will win immunity and suddenly Desi is out. UGH WHY IS JP STILL THERE UGH

I am getting frustrated by this season. I didn't think people making the right choices for their games would be this frustrating Laughing

I am rooting for Lauren now. I would root for Ben but

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 22:47

Henry (this is just some speculation, but I am putting a spoiler tag because I am responding to his) 
Spoiler:

I thought this was a great episode! It was interesting to see the votes go between two strategic female players, and the complete shock among the heroes when the votes were for Jessica was entertaining. I'm curious how Cole will do without his mommy to take care of him. 

Last week I talked about how Chrissy got the upper hand in her relationship with Ryan, this week Ben got the upper hand between him and Lauren. I do think the two of them were better off sticking with the other heroes and hustlers, at least for this round. 

I don't think this will be a Pagonging though, Mike still has that idol that no one knows about, and Ben and Lauren still legitimately like and want to work with him. 

I was surprised to see Chrissy targeted so early. I mean extremely deservingly, but I was surprised, usually people like her slide under the radar longer before it's recognizable what a threat they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 23:02

Spoiler:

I probably need to stop reading too much into edits and just enjoy the damn show Laughing

Dr Mike is so cute though I almost forgot about him Laughing I guess yea, him and Lauren are my faves now.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed 8 Nov 2017 - 23:19

Spoiler:

Desi g.oddess needs more airtime though. I feel like I actually like most of these people, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu 9 Nov 2017 - 19:41

Well that was a satisfying outcome. I felt it would go that way and was thankful it did so. Lol at Joe, he's like a bad version of Tony but he's unpredictable so it's a little bit amusing. Lol their faces when the outcome was clear. Whoopsie. Glad the couple have been split up, bye Felicia, lol "I feel like I'm Queen bee..." how did that work out for ya? Laughing That side is altogether unlikeable apart from Desi and Mike. Either Desi or Cole next please. This season is picking up after a bad start. Mike is the safest healer, he won't go anywhere for a while. Cole and Joe have very little time left. I expect one or the other to go next. Pretty standard merge type play, you have 4/5 or so people in minority, pick off 2/3 of them and then things will mix up from there with mini alliances within the majority using the spare votes for numbers (Mike and Desi in this case). That's what I see anyway. The preview was funny, showing people wrestling for an idol, classic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 15:03

I don't watch the show, but happy to see that Laura "the rimmer" is still in Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat 11 Nov 2017 - 18:59

Rimmer lol reminds me of Red Dwarf, that smeghead! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next