Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Y'all know how this works by now <3

Considering we are about a month away from the season premiere, I thought it was time to post this. Meet the cast videos and other promotional materials should be up sometime next week probably.

Just pick a player below. How you do in this game depends on how your pick  does. That's it. Good luck!

http://insidesurvivor.com/survivor-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers-tribe-divisions-27836

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast

SOLEWA

Ashley Nolan-WCW
Joe Mena-kyogre123
Devon Pinto-Arik
Chrissy Hofbeck-masbond84
John Paul Hilsabeck-tom_delonge_ava
Ryan Ulrich-RTF
Ben Driebergen-EnnJaySee
Cole Medders-Iraheto
Mike Zahalsky-Thanasis
Lauren Rimmer-soulimbo

Eighth Voted Out (First Jury Member): Desi Williams (Cherry) (4-4-1-1, 7-1)
Seventh Voted Out: Jessica Johnston (Cindyfan) (7-5)
Sixth Voted Out: Alexandra "Ali" Elliot (Icarus_Mark) (3-1)
Fifth Voted Out: Roark Luskin (Merriska) (3-2)
Fourth Voted Out: Alan Ball (Loonz) (2-0, Joe Plays idol)
Third Voted Out: Patrick Bolton (WolfNVX4444) (4-1)
Second Voted Out: Simone Nguyen (Bria) (5-1)
First Voted Out: Katrina Radke (DanaShelbyChancey) (5-1)

Cool

Last edited by kyogre123 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Cole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Patrick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Simone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Ryan pleSe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 pm

John Paul Hilsabeck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Roark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:13 pm

I'll be Ali because yolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Did you pick the winner this time, Henry? You know, since you knew last time Laughing I hope not. Are there any spoilers out for this season? I'll take Joe (oh you took him) lol. This cast doesn't excite me at all but neither did Millennials Vs Gen X and it turned out to be great. I'll take Ben I guess.

Don't forget it's ENNJAYSEE, not Enjaysee or any other variation Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Desi because she's gorgeous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

YOU FORGOT TO PUT MY NAME IN BOLD LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. DO NOT OSTRACIZE ME BASED ON PERSONAL OPINION. IT'S UNPROFESSIONAL LOL. Shit, didn't mean to type that in caps Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:40 am

Ashley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Bump. Still many names not picked! If for some reason this is the first time not all names are picked, I will assign whoever is left by the time the season starts to random people who are registered to the forum lol.

STILL AVAILABLE:

LEVU (aka Heroes)

Alan Ball
Chrissy Hofbeck
Katrina Gerry-Radke

SOKO (aka Healers)

Jessica Johnston
Mike Zahalsky

YAWA (aka Hustlers)

Devon Pinto
Lauren Rimmer
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:34 pm

Australian Survivor is better! Lol but so many of you are too stubborn to give it a try. Things exist outside US of A you know Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:07 pm

Pretty sure it was the hour long three episodes a week the first season had that intimidated some people, not any xenophobia blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 pm

I know that things exists outside of the USA, considering I am not from here, but I really couldn't get into Australian Survivor because the host was just....terrible. I am too used to the way Jeff hosts US Survivor that watching a version from another country just feels....too different.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:31 pm

I didn't see the first season of their reboot in 2016 so I don't know how he was like at the start, but he seems pretty polished this second season. He reminds me of Jeff with his questioning style, but without the sometimes sexist undertones. Your milage may vary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 pm

Are you kidding? Jonathan is great. You're just used to a certain way. It was strange for me too but you get used to another way. The change is really refreshing. The NZ host wasn't the best but the Australian one is good. It hoenstly feels the same, just another country with better editing. 3 episodes a week is a bit much, but now it's 2 a week, which is better. I can't express how much better the editing is. 42 minutes (1 hour) a week just isn't enough for one vote off, nevermind a double like they sometimes do. It also has some new twists never seen on US and some new challenges as well.

The only thing better about US is the variety of music. Australia has a smaller variety so it gets used more often, but I can overlook that. Game Changers was just it for me lol it was so bad, so confusing. I'm really thankful for these other international versions. US has gone over the edge in those All-Star seasons. Those tribals with everybody getting up and talking was ridiculous and nothing was explained. Too many votes we were left not having a clue what happened which leaves me feeling hugely frustrated. I, like many, go into each new US season expecting very little, but hoping for something good. It happened with Millennials VS Gen X so it can happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:24 pm

The editing is pretty good, but sometimes it can be as bad as the US. Ben, Odette and Michelle are like Purple Kelly's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

I put that down to there being more people. There were some episodes it focused on cookie monster Jericho and Luke, whilst AK or someone barely featured, but then he will a lot in other episodes. The US often focus on just a few people and neglect others almost entirely. Troyzan was a finalist last season but we all knew he had no chance in hell due to his absolutely shit edit lol it's one thing to neglect someone who is 5th juror and does very little but to give a finalist a bad edit isn't acceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Are there any boot list spoilers out for this season? Keen to avoid any and all spoilers this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loonz

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Ill take Alan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:11 pm

A wild loon appeared!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:12 pm

I've heard the prejury, but that's about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?    

Back to top Go down

Kyogre's Which Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: