Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Currently Playing Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Just because I feel like I haven't talked video games with people here in a long time. Games I'm playing right now:

Horizon Zero Dawn - Great game, but you have to be in the right mood to play it. Almost done.
Friday The 13th - Holy crap, this game is fun.
Overwatch - Lucioball is a bootleg Rocket League, but I love it.
Injustice 2 and Tekken 7. Love both.

Games I started but haven't gotten back to yet on account of there being too many damn games and not enough time: Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2, Final Fantasy XV

I'll usually play one single player game and a bunch of multiplayer games when I'm not in the mood for it. What are you currently playing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:43 pm

COD Infinte Warfare and Crash is about all I play

I have heard a lot of good things about the Friday the 13th game, need to check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:44 pm

pubg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Sometimes I wish I was a PC gamer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

You can be Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:09 pm

I don't have a good enough computer to play PC for long, the fan's at top speed after 20 minutes running a dating sim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:35 pm

All I have is a macbook and I'm too poor to build a good PC lol. I played pubg once on someone else's though. Killed a guy, then got shot from behind with a shotgun. Fun times. Waiting for the Xbox release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:21 pm

I've been watching Youtube videos and reading online about how to build a good PC but i just got even more confused the more videos I watched, so I gave up for now and just bought a PS4 Laughing

My current desktop can run League of Legends on high settings and that's good enough for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Contemplating replaying Ocarina of Time lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Just finished Uncharted the Lost Legacy, honestly one of my faves of the entire series, the shorter story allowed for a quick pace and not much filler that the main games can tend to have.

LOVED having two females in the lead, so much heart and relationship dynamics, it was so kick ass.

Also playing Horizon, i know what you mean by you have to be in the mood, you need to devote liek 2 hours chunks to it, its not a 'play for 30 minutes real quick' type of game.

Im really behind, I just got to Meridian, and its huge, but i have been focusing on every side mission and extra mission (bandit camps, cauldrons, errands) before i do the main ones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:25 pm

I thought Lost Legacy was the weakest of the Uncharted stuff, except Golden Abyss which I've never played but I heard it's better than. I still loved it. I'd be okay with them still doing Uncharted stuff as long as it's not with Nathan. Give me a Sully/Sam or a Cutter game and I'll take it.

Chloe was great. I think she should have been paired up with someone other than Nadine, but they grew on me.

I beat Horizon and almost platinumed it, but I've had my fill already lol. I still think it's amazing and can't wait for the DLC. I love big games like it. I also did all the side quests and extra stuff before I did the main story. Had so much fun with the bandit camps. I got so used to it that it felt weird going from that to Lost Legacy and not being able to snipe people quietly.

I'm going to start Destiny 2 soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Currently playing: DOOM.

This game is so much fun omg. I love games where I just get to shoot things and look for secrets Laughing love the mini challenges too.

I have all the Uncharted games minus Lost Legacy. I kind of want to go in order so I'll play Drake's Fortune first and go from there. But all that when I am done with DOOM, which I'll probably replay in a harder difficulty once I am done with my first run Laughing
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
I have all the Uncharted games minus Lost Legacy. I kind of want to go in order so I'll play Drake's Fortune  first and go from there. But all that when I am done with DOOM, which I'll probably replay in a harder difficulty once I am done with my first run Laughing

Have you never played them before? Oh man, you are in for a ride. Drake's Fortune doesn't really hold up as well, but I still love it.

I'm currently finally playing Persona 5. And I no longer have a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 pm

No, never haha. I just got a PS4 like 2 months ago. It came with Uncharted 4 but I am so weird I didnt want to play that one first, so I bought a collection of the first 3 games on Amazon and want to play those first, even though I read online I dont HAVE to play them to play the 4th Laughing

Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Yeah, that's definitely the way to go. I would say you do have to play them because I don't think you'd care as much about Nathan Drake's story ending and the rest of the characters unless you played the first 3 in order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Does anyone here play Friday the 13th? Cindy/Arik? The game is ridiculously fun.

Oh man I bought Uncharted Lost Legacy and it's the first game in the series I just got bored with and quit playing. Sad No disrespect to Chloe and Nadine. I just didn't like the aimless open-world bit. No thanks. My eyes are bleeding it's too green.

Just completed Slender: The Arrival. Super fast and soaked in creepy atmosphere.

I'm also playing Metal Gear V. It was free but I'm finding it addicting. The other MGS games sucked imo they were way too clunky.

But yeah if anyone has F13 game let me know and I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently Playing Thread   

Back to top Go down

Currently Playing Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Other :: Video Games-
Jump to: