Forum for the IMDb Games community

Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Voice FINALES NOW

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:20 pm

I could of done it Tuesday but I didn't have the comments. Busy tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:54 pm

I sent Monday night! That is before Tuesday blah

The finale will be worth the wait on Friday though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Cherry Yesterday at 4:32 am, remember my time is different lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:10 pm

All you said was I could have done it Tuesday. You didn't say "I could have done it at 2 am Tuesday" xoxo. You had my comments for 19 and a half hours of your Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Oh the suspense...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Cherry wrote:
All you said was I could have done it Tuesday. You didn't say "I could have done it at 2 am Tuesday" xoxo. You had my comments for 19 and a half hours of your Tuesday.

That is true lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Tara's doing it just for you, David.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Cherry wrote:
Tara's doing it just for you, David.
Wonderful. I feel so special. wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:11 pm

THE FINALES.

Childish Gambino – L.E.S.

NAT: Not a bad song to resend. I mean, I wouldn’t know. It really comes down to Cherry and Mas because the majority of his songs are perfect to me. My only complaint towards you is I would have liked to see more songs that span across his entire musical career. You can really see him mature as an artist from Sick Boi all the way to Awaken. But I guess songs from Camp and Because The Internet are the most easy to get into ones. You’re killing either way and you’re honestly probably my favorite. I would love to win with you. I forgot to talk about the song lol. It’s awesome. Of course.

CHERRY: LES: Ugh, my comments are all gonna be short, because my fucking tab refreshed and I lost everything. T.ears, I was so amusing in all of them too! Anyway, random choice. Not a bad song, it's kinda slow, and the music is good. You already sent my favorite, so I can't complain about that.

MAS: Loving the beats of this. This seems familiar though, maybe I heard it on React. LOL.

Childish Gambino – 3005

NAT: Not bad saving this one. I’m surprised you didn’t send Redbone. I love this though. Childish Gambino has just so many layers. He goes from “EE CUMMING ON HER FACE. NOW THAT’S POETRY IN MOTION” to “I’ll be right by your side til 3005. At first listen, it sounds like a generic pop/rap song but it has so much substance.

CHERRY: I think this is one of his most popular ones. Love songs, gross. WHAT HAPPENS IN 3006, DONALD? ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME? I like this song, though.

MAS: oh yeah, i definitely heard part of this from React, remembering the video. lol. i do love this too. slightly better than the first one.

Arctic Monkeys – Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend

NAT:  Which song did you already sent? I don’t even remember. Kind of a weird one to send for the finale, but hey. I love Arctic Monkeys and this song is rad. I like it a lot.

CHERRY: "I don't ever want to hate you, so don't show me your bed. The only roads are cul de sacs, the only ends are dead." <3 one of my favorite lines in their entire discography. My favorite song by them, 505, is on the same album as this one though, t.ears at you not sending it

MAS: I do like this beats.

Arctic Monkeys – Knee Socks

NAT: I knew you were going to send this in lol. Flashbacks to BB Idol Season 1. It’s my favorite song off of AM, which means it might be my favorite Arctic Monkeys song period.

CHERRY: You finally snuck in your AM song, haha. Thank you for not going with Do I Wanna Know. As amazing as it is, Nat and I have both judged it way too many times. This song always makes me think of that time I had to explain to Nat what a 24 hour clock is <3 I rarely get to be the smart one in our relationship, so you know, I have to cherish these things. Also, I recently got some knee socks with cat mermaids on it, and I think it's important to share that with all of you.

MAS: I'm liking the intro of this. And the beats are very foot-tapping

Billy Joel – The Longest Time

NAT: Good choice of two finale songs. Billy Joel isn’t someone I actively listen to so I’m surprised you made it this far, but it’s good stuff.

CHERRY: Probably the best of his 80s songs, but whatever, you suck and I hate you.

MAS: This song is so nice to hear. Kinda glad you choose to send this again. Seriously, I don't know if you can win but I'm just glad I'm able to take you this far. Good job!

Billy Joel – We Didn’t Start The Fire

NAT: His best song, no contest. RYAN STARTED THE FIRE.

CHERRY: I SAID NO 80S SONGS. I have slightly warmed to this one because I like it when Dwight and Michael sing this song about Ryan starting a fire in the office, but ugh, this song is so annoying haha. I JUST WANTED NEW YORK STATE OF MIND AND PIANO MAN. MAYBE RIVER OF DREAMS. T.EARS.

MAS: This is so catchy. And kinda familiar too. Good choice!

The Smashing Pumpkins – 1979

NAT: Half of the finale are people from my original team lol. Hope I don’t regret letting you go. 1979 is a pretty good song. I don’t get super hyped over Smashing Pumpkins, but it’s decent. Would have liked other songs more, but it’s all good.

CHERRY: This seems like the most obvious song by them. But it's the finale so that's when it's allowed. I have judged this a bunch of times and nothing new to say, but it's a good song and I like it.

MAS:  Is this the song sent before? I just think it was okay and truthfully, I think you are the weakest for me among the remaining artistes.

Smashing Pumpkins – Silverfuck

NAT: Went two different directions with your songs. I like that a lot. Unfortunately, it’s not doing a lot for me. Especially at almost 9 minutes. I think I need to be in a certain mood for this song and I’m just not feeling it today.

CHERRY: As usual Murr asked me what you sent, and he gives this one his seal of approval, haha. I like that your two submissions were very different from each other, it's always good to show an artist's diversity. Bit of a long song when we have 11 others to listen to though, haha

MAS: Erm, why did you send such a long song? You need a very good song to win me over and unfortunately, this is not it.

Imagine Dragons – It’s Time

NAT: I don’t know which of these songs you already sent, but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t send Demons. Literally two thirds of the judges said it was our favorite song from them lmao. But it’s fine. This song isn’t one of their best, but I like it fine. I also like how a lot of their songs sound so much different.

CHERRY: This was the first song I ever heard by them, and I liked it. I still like it. I feel so basic admitting that, haha.

MAS: Not my favourite from them but still not too bad a song.

Imagine Dragons – Radioactive

NAT:  Good job sending this though. Obvious song for finale although I don’t know if Cherry likes it. Radioactive is fantastic though. I used to hear this song everywhere. Now that I haven’t heard it in a while, I appreciate it more. It’s badass.

CHERRY: I remember when this song was everywhere, and people complained it was annoying, but I like it. T.ears, I didn't think you had much of a shot at winning, but now I feel like you are probably the one to get the most all around approval. Good luck.

MAS: This is definitely a catchy number and I do like it

Cigarettes After Sex – K.

NAT: You know what really bugs me about Cigarettes After Sex? It’s that their video titles are Song Name – Artist. Everyone knows it’s Artist – Song Name. It’s bullshit. That’s really the only negative thing I have to say. The song is beautiful. What else is new?

CHERRY: My top three songs by them are probably Affection, Sweet, and this one. You already sent the other two, so nice job hitting all three! They are all pretty much amazing though. His voice is so intoxicating, omg. Like this man can make love songs and they don't seem cheesy and gross, just hypnotic. I'm pretty sure Greg Gonzalez is the love of my life, maybe.

MAS: Not too bad although might be a little slow.

Cigarettes After Sex – Young & Dumb

NAT:  I had to do a double take because I swore I just listened to this song. It’s weird listening to two of their songs back to back. It’s great though.

CHERRY: Dammit, I wanted you to send this one earlier when Mark was still judging, because I thought he'd have one of his meltdowns at the line "I know full well that you are the patron saint of sucking cock" haha. Anyway, another amazing song, this one like...it kind of has some of those beachy 60s songs vibes to it, which is pretty cool. I swear I am not playing favorites just cuz you're my team, I just love this so much. I could listen to this band forever, like, seriously. Plz win.

MAS: Hmm, not too bad but yeah still not very exciting for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:53 pm

The winner will be revealed Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Are you trolling? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:03 pm

yes lol, soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Tara’s pretty funny lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 pm

in 6th place with 40 point is

Spoiler:

5th place with 48 is

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:28 pm

4th place goes to

Spoiler:

3rd place goes to

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 pm

Smile

Last edited by WolfNVX4444 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:35 pm

So we are down to two, both Nat's artists. Childish Gambino OR Arctic Monkeys will win. Who will it be?

The winner of The Voice is

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Congrats

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:38 pm

How did you know lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:44 pm

It was super obvious lol. She would be the one to send Arctic Monkeys for me and then Knee Socks to the finale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:45 pm

6th -
Spoiler:

5th -
Spoiler:

4th -
Spoiler:

3rd -
Spoiler:

2nd -
Spoiler:

1st -
Spoiler:

Thank you all for playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Congrats to all! Finally ended lol. Great job, Misty, anyway and glad to get you to the end.

Was expecting a Childish Gambino win but Arctic Monkeys is not too bad too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Childish Gambino was my favorite but picking Arctic Monkeys was a smart choice because she knew how much Cherry and I both liked them.

My first time winning a Voice game as a coach! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice FINALES NOW   

Back to top Go down

The Voice FINALES NOW
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next