Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Challenge: Invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

PostSubject: The Challenge: Invasion   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:17 am

Who's watching? Who are you rooting for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:28 am

I am rooting for people that are not Tony. The guy thinks hes the "big dog" in the house and cause Bananas and CT etc. aren't there he thinks he is the alpha male.

I cant wait for CT to show up and the "big dog" becomes the little chihuahua, hiding in a corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 pm

I actually really liked Sylvia in the first episode. Nobody else has stood out yet as being one I'll root for.

Tony haha he is a good tv character but a horrible person.
Nicole < /3 what a bitch, thats probably the reason her girlfriend left her, had nothing to do with the show. You can only scream in someone's face so many times before they kick you to the curb.

As for vets. CT and Zach Rolling Eyes I cant stand either. Bananas tho <3 He is such an asshole but he embarrasses it and screwing over Sarah was hilarious.

Laurel coming back <3

Last edited by Arik on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 am

In reality it's Nelson who thinks he's a big dog. Can't stand him.

Arik you don't like CT but you like Johnny? We can't be friends anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:25 pm

I am not a Nelson fan but I dont feel he thought he was a big dog as much as he was trying to be the voice of reason.

He wanted everyone to work together and he did help people while Tony, who spoke a big deal about being a leader and how they need to work together, only helped his friends and left everyone else to fend for themselves, and then completely left Bruno there to die after Bruno helped him etc.

Tony is a piece of shit. Nelson went about it the wrong way, but he never acted like he was the big dog until after he got mad at Tony and wanted to put the bitch in his place. Tony literally refers to himself as the big dog -_- I cant stomach him and Nicole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:02 am

Don't get me wrong Javs, I would absolutely hate Bananas irl. But I love watching him because he knows the game and embraces being a dick.
CT i don't know exactly what it is but I just can't stand the guy. Nor wes nor zach. I think it's because they are all muscles and really aren't anything else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:11 am

Arik I hate CT. Me and him would probably bump heads in real life, probably for doing the same things the other is doing and not liking it lol.

I agree with what you said about Nicole though. I hated her on her season and hate her still. She is always screaming and in someones face! I remember when she got in the black guy from her seasons face and when he screamed back she started "you dont yell at a girl" yada yada. So its okay that she gets in his face with her hand in his face, screaming but when he yells back she plays up her female card.

Then later in the season she did it to him again and got all up on him so he pins her against the wall and she again plays up the female card, acting like he beat her senseless. Add in how she made an excuse for Bruno and Tony no matter what they did and I hated her more (like when Tony stole a bottle of alcohol form the bar and got caught by staff so they kicked them all out and banned them, Nicole defended him to the grave, even claiming it was just a mistake. She clearly doesn't know what a mistake is)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:55 am

I am not a bananas fan can't stand what he did to Sarah. A part of me likes CT but I somewhat don't. I think I like the more recent version. Nicole drives me crazy with her actions and her voice.

I am glad Darrell is back as well as Shane it is nice to see some old school players mixed in with all of these newer players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:40 am

I don't watch the real world seasons but yeah sounds like I would hate her there too.

Bria, what Bananas did to Sarah, I probably would have done too. It was a solo game, and she did nothing but whine the entire final. Yeah she helped him win, but hell money talks, screw the friendship
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:49 pm

If you watch the entire season Sarah was a lot better than Bananas. He literally only won a few times cause of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:56 pm

She did quite a bit to help him get there. Even his own cousin said it was a low blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:13 am

Where did I say she didn't help him win? I just said that she whined the entire final challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:33 am

First challenge I've watched in a couple seasons. First thing I did was text Alaina asking who these people were?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:33 am

CaptainJimmy wrote:
First challenge I've watched in a couple seasons. First thing I did was text Alaina asking who these people were?

Mostly kids from Are You The One 3. The only underdogs I care about are Jenna & Cory.

Don't worry the champs are back next episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:12 pm

I cant stand Jenna. She's fuckable but other than that she's annoying and snotty half the times ever since her first challenge.

I hated how she acted on this past challenge, so full of herself. The way that they all treated that cute black chick teamed with Devin was disgusting. I loved that Devin stood up for her. I would have too.

I would love to beat Johnnys cousins ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Invasion   

Back to top Go down

The Challenge: Invasion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1