I'll now announce 3 more safe artistes.

Next up is from
Spoiler:

Another one safe is from
Spoiler:

The next artiste safe is
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

1 more spot left! Who is the final safe artiste?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:04 pm

We are down to 3 artistes:
Spoiler:

I will now announce the final safe artiste!

The final safe artiste is from
Spoiler:

That means we say goodbye to
Spoiler:

I will also reveal the player behind each of them.

Spoiler:

These are the number of artistes each player has.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:17 am

It's time the announce the Top 10 results. Let's see what the coaches have to say.

1) Team Jess: Michael Jackson - "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough"

Quote :
Mas: This is quite a catchy number but I feel like the falsetto can be a little grating after awhile.  

Turner: this is not my favorite mj song but it is still excellent

Nat: Why do I feel like Michael Jackson is going to win this whole game? Every other artist has at least one hater. Everyone pretty much likes MJ. I've always thought that this was a really fun song. I hope the other judges disagree and hate it lmao.

Jess: Michael was such a cutie!! <3 I really love this one. It's so catchy and fun. Great song!

Harley: Obviously it's a cracking song and it's iconic and Off The Wall is one of the best albums ever created but it's still not the material I love. It's great though don't get me wrong. I don't particularly like the talking bit, but I can hardly deduct you points for that. What I will say about this song is that gradually it starts to all sound exactly the same and doesn't really move anywhere. There's legit no climax.

2) Team Turner: Whitney Houston - "Greatest Love of All"

Quote :
Mas: It's been awhile since I heard this. Quite a good number. She's not too loud. I do think it helps since I really heard any Whitney's songs recently.  

Turner: this is what I was hoping you would send it is just a beautiful song well done very proud of you.

Nat: Remember when this game wasn't filled with pop divas? Back when I was a staple on the judging panel? Yeah, I remember. The good ol' days. #MakeTheVoiceGreatAgain.

Jess: Great vocals & lyrics. Nice choice!

Harley: Otherwise known as the song that one contestant on every single talent show has ever created songs. This is an iconic track. I do love it. Still not my favourite song from Whitney but it's a ballad and a karaoke one at that. I didn't hate your last song but this is definitely a vast improvement. Whitney was a true talent and I do feel like she was influenced by MJ for this track.

3) Team Nat: Laleh - "Elephant"

Quote :
Mas: I am loving this. Such a nice tune. And I love her voice in this. Good job!

Turner: this is better song then the last round but compared to others it comes up short

Nat: At this point, it's not so much about impressing me anymore. I already love you. It's those other judges that I worry about. This is fantastic. I like all songs elephant related.

Jess: This has probably been my fave Laleh song submitted so far this season. Good job!

Harley: Firstly you should be incredibly proud. You've beat the odds as it's very rare to have a semi unknown artist reach this stage of the game. You are deserving of the place and this track is a vast improvement from your last track which I didn't care for too much. The only problem is...it's very forgettable and I haven't really had that stand out track that I remember from you (yet!)  

4) Team Jess: Paramore - "Grow Up"

Quote :
Mas: This is not too bad but yeah, nothing really that awesome.  

Turner: this song was bad I couldn't wait for it to be over worst song this round for sure

Nat This is okay. Honestly sounds like their other songs to me, but I like it fine. People think that about the bands I like.

Jess: One of my faves from their latest album. It's a cool catchy tune.

Harley: I don't want to sound like a broken record but this does sound like a broken record. Soz. I'm just not feeling this band. It's not for me. Rock/Pop has never been a cross genre I've ever really enjoyed. I always found it offensive to both. I didn't HATE this song but I just had trouble really listening to it. The chorus got catchy after awhile though, though I can't think if that's a bad thing or not.  

5) Team Harley: Lady Gaga - "Poker Face"

Quote :
Mas: Such an awesome song. Really the breakout hit of her and this just hits me with memories.  

Turner: safe as hell but a good song is a good song no matter what and this is a great song she was great at the super bowl by the way

Nat: I can't listen to this without think about the Super Bowl performance. I'm no Lady Gaga fan, but damn if that wasn't the greatest thing ever. I actually like this a lot. How do you wake Lady Gaga up?

Jess: It's 2017 and I am still into this song. lol it's really catchy and fun. Can't help but sing along. I love Gaga <333

Harley: This song is the song that showed the world Lady Gaga was here to stay. Just Dance was great but it was a throw away track - this solidified herself into the fame game. I loved this album. Obviously the track does sound a bit dated now but it's just a great pop song. It's easy listening and you can see its evidential impact on music as there were a ton of songs that came after that stole certain elements. The best thing might be the vocal layering they use, it sounds like there's 10 gaga's singing. How beautiful was it seeing her perform it at the Super Bowel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:21 am

Let's continue with the comments.

6) Team Nat: The Killers - "Spaceman"

Quote :
Mas: Not too bad. Interesting since you have sent their biggest hits and need to send their lesser known ones. But yeah, not sure it's that strong enough to be among the top.

Turner: I am trying my hardest to like this but I don't think I like anything by them this wasn't good imo

Nat: Should have sent this last round or the round before and saved one of their better known hits for later, but I'm sure you're tired of hearing that. The Killers have a ton of lesser known songs and I'm not sure if we're already past the point where you can't safely send them in. I like this one a lot, but honestly it's not my favorite from them.

Jess: Never heard this one before, but I really enjoyed it.  

Harley: Naturally you were going to be brought down as your last two song choices were guaranteed smashes with the panel. This one not so much. Saying that - I don't hate it at all. It's got a nice little jam going on but it's definitely not "amazing" it does also make me wonder if I even like Flowers voice. The chorus is great - the verses not so much. The chorus would carry it for me and it does have that great climax towards the end of the song that picks the song up a few notches.

7) Team Turner: Madonna - "I Want You"

Quote :
Mas: I don't really like this. Find it a little too slow for my linking.

Turner: I am so glad you sent this this is a very different Madonna then last week I hope the judges admire the song and the risk that you took well done

Nat: You're the reason I can't judge these songs in public.

Jess: I love Madonna, but I was not too crazy over this song. I found it kind of boring. :/

Harley: This is kind of what I wanted to see you do. It's not a song everyone is familiar with. Tbh I have only heard it a few times but I think you might of gone a bit too left field. I kind of wanted to see Human Nature, Don't Tell Me, American Life etc. This wasn't bad don't get me wrong - but it's just a bit bland after awhile. I really don't want to see you go cause it's just not right but I think your coach needs to really help you out a bit.

8)Team Nat: Ellie Goulding - "Guns and Horses"

Quote :
Mas: Quite a catchy number. I like this.

Turner: this was just ok for me I think you can do better next time

Nat: Have I heard this one before? She looks super attractive in this video. There's something about a woman in plaid. The song is pretty good too. Although it could be better. I still like it.

Jess: This one was alright.

Harley: Way better. This was the Goulding that I enjoyed and was way cooler and fresh now she's a bit too basic. This is a great track. It's very British Pop, at the time there were a 10000 other bands/artists with this similar sound but she truly did master it. Ellie does have a very...tricky voice. Some songs it sounds great and others it's very annoying. This song might be a little more on the annoying side (during the verses) but it's still decent.

9) Team Harley: Christina Aguilera - "Impossible"

Quote :
Mas: I'm not sure I have heard this although some parts seem familiar. I do like this number.  

Turner: I forgot how much I love this song it is quite good not my favorite non single from stripped but it is still great

Nat: Wasn't it a rule that you couldn't send in a song by an artist featuring another artist? This is fine, I guess. Christina's ceiling for me is pretty low, but I don't hate it.

Jess: I liked this one. She sounds soooo good.

Harley: I'm just gonna let you do your thing but I still think we need to pick it up. It's nice to see someone send in songs that were not singles. This had similar elements to the Madonna song only Christina can actually sing a slow song as she has the vocals. This was a good ease into what we can expect and it's arguably from her greatest album. Please, when r we gonna get Hurt???

10) Team Jess: The Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Women"

Quote :
Mas: This is not too bad but yeah, I won't say particularly that exciting.

Turner: I think you should have sent the album version it is way better you need to step it up next time

Nat: I usually like them, but I'm not really feeling this one.

Jess: OMG YASSSSSSS I love this song so much. It's one of my faves from the Stones. Great choice!!! Smile

Harley: Unfortunately I never really liked this song but listening to it again it's not as annoying as I remember. I still think The Stones haven't even started playing this game yet, we all know what we are waiting for and if played at the right time. You could win this whole thing but material like this...just puts you back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:27 am

It's time now to announce the results. Only the top 8 scoring artistes will be moving on.

1st artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

2nd artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

3rd artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

This is the number of safe artistes per coach:

Spoiler:

More results after this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:34 am

Let's continue with more results!

4th artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

5th artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

6th artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

This is the number of safe artistes per coach:

Spoiler:

2 more spots left and 4 more artistes! Let's find out next who is eliminated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:41 am

We are left with these 4 artistes:
Spoiler:

Let's find out who is moving on.

7th artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

And last artiste to be safe is...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I will also reveal the player behind each of them.

Spoiler:

These are the number of artistes each player has.

Spoiler:

We are now moving into the Top 8! Please send me the songs! Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:48 am

Holy shet @ Madonna leaving!?!!! affraid affraid affraid

This game....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:03 am

Madonna so sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:49 am

I think Nat secretly loves Madonna but doesn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:30 am

I send Madonnas old hits and they bitch, I send her new stuff and they bitch, I send one of the few songs most people that hear it like of hers ("I Want You" has been said my many Madonna haters to be one of the very few songs by her that sounds tolerable cause it sounds NOTHING LIKE MADONNA cause its a group and Madonna only lends the vocals to the song, its not officially her song) and THEY BITCH.

Jesus Christ. I didnt know what to send when it came to her cause I knew no matter what they were gonna bitch. I dont even think Nat listened to the song, as its not even a pop track.

LOL @ Jess calling a slow song with a crazy beat "boring" but loving the other ballads send that are actually boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HarleyStodden

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:32 am

A huge shame that Madonna left but I can't say I'm super surprised. The song picks were just not amazing (minus Express yourself) when you have such a great back catalogue of hits I was expecting songs like Ray of Light etc. I gave Express Yourself a good score and one of the best of that round. i wish you were on my team we could've made some magic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Yea I am sad that Madonna left but what the f is even that song sent this round Laughing (never even knew about that song existed, so I just heard it....yikes lol)

But you did say this to him Harley: "You seem to be going for the obvious hits - after awhile that's going to get boring."

I think with someone like Madonna, going with the obvious hits (of which she has plenty to last 2 games) was the best way to go. One or two judges might bitch that is too safe or too not their style, but f*ck them, there are other judges, let's focus on the ones we know will like that kind of music.

Oh my god, let's see. Borderline, Lucky Star, Into the Groove, Papa Dont Preach, La Isla Bonita, Like a Prayer,  Ray of Light, Crazy For You, Open Your Heart, Take a Bow, Frozen, Power of Goodbye, Don't Tell Me, American Life, Hung Up, Get Together (a perfect early rounds song), SORRY!!!. Those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.  I'm sure I missed some obvious ones like Vogue and Like a Virgin, which he was probably saving for the finale.

Gah Jesse, you know I love you, but yea. That song choice this round was super weird. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:15 pm

Damn I was trying to save stuff like The Only Exception and less rocky stuff for later lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 pm

I get jesses frustration he was trying to get a decent score from nat like the xtina one that wasnt like her usual stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:28 pm

HarleyStodden wrote:
A huge shame that Madonna left but I can't say I'm super surprised. The song picks were just not amazing (minus Express yourself) when you have such a great back catalogue of hits I was expecting songs like Ray of Light etc. I gave Express Yourself a good score and one of the best of that round. i wish you were on my team we could've made some magic!

And with your good score and Turners "Express Yourself" still placed like 8th place... that says a lot about the scores she was receiving from the other judges. She didnt stand a chance cause certain people gave her low scores without even listening to the songs.

I was gonna send "Crazy For You" but when I saw she placed 8th I decided to go with something that sounds nothing like a Madonna song, and all over the internet "I Want You" is hailed as one of her best, and even many people that hate her like that one song. So I went with it and that didnt work either.

She was doomed no matter what.

I dont listen to Madonna, I dont like Madonna, but I liked "I Want You". I sat through hours of listening to songs by her for this game by the way and knew which were hits of course... thats why Crazy For You or I'll Remember were the next songs I was sending but then I went the more indie side of her and that didnt work either. -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:39 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
Yea I am sad that Madonna left but what the f is even that song sent this round Laughing (never even knew about that song existed, so I just heard it....yikes lol)

But you did say this to him Harley: "You seem to be going for the obvious hits - after awhile that's going to get boring."

I think with someone like Madonna, going with the obvious hits (of which she has plenty to last 2 games) was the best way to go. One or two judges might bitch that is too safe or too not their style, but f*ck them, there are other judges, let's focus on the ones we know will like that kind of music.

Oh my god, let's see. Borderline, Lucky Star, Into the Groove, Papa Dont Preach, La Isla Bonita, Like a Prayer,  Ray of Light, Crazy For You, Open Your Heart, Take a Bow, Frozen, Power of Goodbye, Don't Tell Me, American Life, Hung Up, Get Together (a perfect early rounds song), SORRY!!!. Those are the ones that I can remember off the top of my head.  I'm sure I missed some obvious ones like Vogue and Like a Virgin, which he was probably saving for the finale.

Gah Jesse, you know I love you, but yea. That song choice this round was super weird. Laughing

Weird, but dark, moody, and sexy. It came out in 95 by the way, I was 4 lol. It was a hit overseas but the video was pulled here in the states due to legal issues with Marvin Gaye's empire (its a cover of a Marvin Gaye song). It was supposed to be a single here but then that was scrapped but she then put the song on her album "Something to Remember".

Chaka Khan was supposed to sing it but when things fell through with her Madonna was recommended to the band "Massive Attack" to lend vocals to the song so they changed the arrangement a bit to fit her voice and it worked.

The song is critically acclaimed across the board by the way. Its not fun and catchy, which the judges scored low so i went with dark and moody.

She was not making it past Top 6 no matter what, not when a certain judge gives her a low score just for seeing "Madonna"

As you can see, I did my research. I always do when I play Idol type games, and I listen to the artists music. I listened to I Want You like 5 times while reading reviews of it and its story and how it became before deciding one it after "Express Yourself" placed 8th!!!

You all keep acting like "Express Yourself" did amazing. It placed EIGHTH out of 12. Thats no good. I am sure her other pop hits would do even worse. (Crazy For You was the next single I was sending)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Jesse, like I told you last season, if you feel strongly about this, you should prob stick to games with people who like your submissions only and aren't allowed to decide what songs they like or not. I'm pretty sure most of the coaches throughout my seasons have listen to each songs. Turner is the only one who has outright said he had scored songs based on memory. When you signed up, you said you would behave and I was waiting when you have an elimination to see if you would start again to complain.

Jess gave you a high score last week for Madonna and so do I. It just happened that last week's scores were all very close to each other in the middle and that's why she ended up in 8th.

I think it would be better if you just realised that everyone have their own tastes. Just has Turner not been liking certain artistes, Nat has his own preferences. And for that matter, so does Harley and Jess. Even I have my own taste.

Personally, I didn't give a high score because I didn't like the song. If it still continue to aggravate you, I will caution you against playing next time to not give yourself unnecessary agitation when this type of thing happens again. I'm sure you could put the time for that to other better things for yourself then. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:51 pm

masbond84 wrote:
Jesse, like I told you last season, if you feel strongly about this, you should prob stick to games with people who like your submissions only and aren't allowed to decide what songs they like or not. I'm pretty sure most of the coaches throughout my seasons have listen to each songs. Turner is the only one who has outright said he had scored songs based on memory. When you signed up, you said you would behave and I was waiting when you have an elimination to see if you would start again to complain.

Jess gave you a high score last week for Madonna and so do I. It just happened that last week's scores were all very close to each other in the middle and that's why she ended up in 8th.

I think it would be better if you just realised that everyone have their own tastes. Just has Turner not been liking certain artistes, Nat has his own preferences. And for that matter, so does Harley and Jess. Even I have my own taste.

Personally, I didn't give a high score because I didn't like the song. If it still continue to aggravate you, I will caution you against playing next time to not give yourself unnecessary agitation when this type of thing happens again. I'm sure you could put the time for that to other better things for yourself then. Thanks.

I am allowed to voice frustrations. No one is being attacked personally and no one is acting out. I am speaking of my frustrations with Madonnas treatment in this game. Dont make it into something it isnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 pm

God, I miss not seeing this guy's posts. I listen to every song in full, idiot. I've given good songs to artists I don't like in this game. I didn't like your song. Quit bitching and move on. That's all I'm saying on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:57 pm

I didnt call anyone a name etc... but look who did. LOL. Lets see if anyone will say anything to the guy the way they would if I called him a name...

Oh, PS "judge" that doesn't listen to the songs, I posted once. The other posts were responses to Harley and Henry. If you dont like it DONT READ IT. They were not directed at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Cry some more about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Unless one of the RELEVANT judges addresses me about it some more I will not. I said what I had to in that one post and only posted more cause I was responding to Henry and Harley, and then Mas.

I cant wait to see YOU CRY when you lose this game, as you dont stand a chance. So much arrogance from someone that doesn't have a shot. Someone that doesn't even listen to the songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Lololol at you thinking I care so much about winning one idol game. I already knew I wasn't likely to win way before your genius ass said anything. Anyway, fun talking to you. Have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesseRebel

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Glad you know one of the other 3 is winning.

Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mas "The Voice" Season 7...   

Back to top Go down

Mas "The Voice" Season 7...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next