Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:35 am

The Emoji Movie as I am writing this has a Metascore of 9 and an IMDb rating of 1.7/10. Now, I don't plan on going to see this and I kind of figured the reviews of this movie were going to be harsh, but I just found this a bit interesting to share.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:50 am

This movie looks so stupid, but it was made for children who don't know any better. Everyone will forget about it when next crappy movie based on a mobile game or app come out lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:08 am

Oh, people are already trying to guess what movie that's going to be lol I've heard Fidget Spinners and Emoticon so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:43 am

How many movies that end in "movie" re in the bottom 100? lol Epic Movie? Disaster Movie? Date Movie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 am

Quote :
Oh, people are already trying to guess what movie that's going to be lol I've heard Fidget Spinners and Emoticon so far.

The Fidget Spinner Movie, released 3 years after fidget spinners stopped being a thing...I can see that happening. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:33 pm

I haven't looked at that list in a while. Looks like something dethroned Baby Geniuses 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Merriska wrote:
I haven't looked at that list in a while. Looks like something dethroned Baby Geniuses 2.

The Emoji Movie won't dethrone the #1 spot, but believe I have actually seen the #1 Lowest Rated Movie, and yeah, the movie that dethroned Baby Geniuses 2 is that bad.  I have had a terribly downvoted review of it on IMDb for over 2 years now explaining how bad it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:54 pm

How bad could Emoji Movie be? Lol the trailer looks fine. Just looks like your standard kids animated movie. To be honest it should be KIDS who rate the movie. How could adults possibly rate it? Laughing the kids who watch it should be the ones to rate. Do little kids even care about plots? I thought they just enjoyed the animation and voices regardless of what's happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Icarus_Mark wrote:
Merriska wrote:

The Emoji Movie won't dethrone the #1 spot, but believe I have actually seen the #1 Lowest Rated Movie, and yeah, the movie that dethroned Baby Geniuses 2 is that bad.  I have had a terribly downvoted review of it on IMDb for over 2 years now explaining how bad it is.

I mean this Code Name K.O.Z thing. Any time I ever checked the bottom it was always Baby Geniuses for like 8 years, so something finally got a lower rating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:09 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
How bad could Emoji Movie be? Lol the trailer looks fine. Just looks like your standard kids animated movie. To be honest it should be KIDS who rate the movie. How could adults possibly rate it? :lol: the kids who watch it should be the ones to rate. Do little kids even care about plots? I thought they just enjoyed the animation and voices regardless of what's happening.

But it probably is more for parents as a guide to if they'll enjoy along with the kids. If I had children, I'd rather take my kids to a movie that had a decent rating (meaning I might get something from it) over something rated this low. Since, as you said, the kids would enjoy no matter what based on the animation and voices. If I know it will be terrible, I'd pass and take the kids to the amusement park or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I can't see my nieces seeing it and not enjoying it lol so if they enjoy it, that's all that matters, but I'm not a parent. If I was, I'd like to show them movies I loved from my childhood like Willy Wonka and the like as well as the new ones so they aren't left out when their little friends discuss them Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Merriska wrote:
Icarus_Mark wrote:
Merriska wrote:

I mean this Code Name K.O.Z thing. Any time I ever checked the bottom it was always Baby Geniuses for like 8 years, so something finally got a lower rating.

Yep, K.O.Z. was that movie I was referring to that I actually watched and submitted an IMDb review on. 14 out of 49 people voted my review useful, and while I may cringe at some of what I did in 2015, K.O.Z. truly was god-awful and I still stand by the review I wrote of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Looks terrible, but lots of dummies will go see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Looks like we might have a new entry in IMDb's Bottom 100 everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1