HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty   Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Has anyone seen this movie? And if you have, thoughts? I saw it yesterday and I thought it was fine. Definitely had some great scenes that looked gorgeous (the skateboarding scene, on that empty road, I don't know if that was real or not, but looked cool af)

I think the biggest problem with it was the script. It was too weak and predictable. Like yea, ok

SPOILERS

he likes the new girl at work, it's obvious he was going to end up with her. He did. The scene at the end where the mom tells him she got the wallet out of the trash can...so she's always taking stuff her son throws in the trash...kinda weird but helps the plot so OK I GUESS. And the scene where he just walks in to a meeting even though he doesn't work there anymore. No security? I mean, there are tons of people getting fired, you would think they would be extra careful with the people in charge lol.

I also figured the missing photo was either going to be nothing or a picture of Walter. So when the reveal happened, I thought it was sweet but kind of rushed and awkwardly paced.

Anyway, just needed to vent online. I would on imdb but they closed the boards so....xD I give it a 6/10

Loved the ending credits song though. Super cute.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:59 pm

That trailer was lit though
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1