AuthorMessage
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:10 pm

i am still sad i have never won any survivor or bb game lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:40 am

Turner, stay out of things you don't understand. I will show respect to someone when they show it to me. She came on my thread and 1) called people who enjoyed TBBT dumb (personal insult), 2) encouraged others to bash the show further and 3) proceeded to mock me by claiming I "cried and cried some more" when someone asked what was going on. Are those the actions of a respectful person? No, they're the actions of a bitch. What irks me so much is the fact we were on good terms. She wasn't someone I was feuding with. We were getting along, but she jumps at the chance to be a part of the fight and to lay a few blows of her own, even acting as cheerleader "don't hold back". She's nothing but a bitch and the worst kind. The kind that appears nice but deep down is pure nasty. She'd partake in anything that achieved group approval, even if it's wrong.

My anger towards her will subside. It'll just take a few days. This is somebody I was on good terms with, but did these things without apparent cause or reason. Anyway I don't wish to harp on about it any longer. Some people are just shitty. Some aren't. That's life.

Sorry Tom. Didn't intend to hijack your thread. Lets get back on topic.

Mas lol was there ever a time you got close or a game you felt you deserved to win?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 am

Masnoraffis definitely deserved to win Swinney's Survivor IMDb 6: The Himalaya Mountains. He lost by 1 vote at the end.

SWINNEY's SURVIVOR IMDb 6: The Himalaya Mountains
Host: A-Supreme

Sole Survivor: Sarda-Man (Wins 5-4)
Runner-Up: mas_bond84
Fifteenth Voted Out (Ninth Juror): xRoadRulerx
Fourteenth Voted Out (Eighth Juror): wishinforsomething
Thirteenth Voted Out (Seventh Juror): PeanutButterXOXO
Twelfth Voted Out (Sixth Juror): FallingNow
Eleventh Voted Out (Fifth Juror): payday2334
Tenth Voted Out (Fourth Juror): Snake-07
Ninth Voted Out (Third Juror): Jattster
Eighth Voted Out (Second Juror): realitytvpimp
Seventh Voted Out (First Juror): Firebolt102890
Sixth Voted Out: joshe_h
Fifth Voted Out: chocolatcortes8
Fourth Voted Out: jackbauergroupie
Third Voted Out: halohalo2222
Second Voted Out: luvlex1017
First Voted Out: jtgoped
Quit: Gatorfan901

This was back when forum games were in their infancy and it was more common not to use them than to use them, so players could easily sneak a sockpuppet in a game and never get caught until months later. xRoadRulerx and PeanutButterXOXO were both the same person and both voted for Sarda-Man, who I did like as a person but three of his votes were from the Road Rules/Real World clique that were around at that time. That means that Roady/PBxoxo and Wishin were going to vote for Sarda-Man regardless of what kind of game he played because they were friends.

Mas, on the other hand, seemed to get votes from the strategic side of the jury, like Mark, Kevin aka Jattster, Alex aka Snake, and Adam aka FallingNow (you guys would know him now as Scott-Leo). I remember Adam compared the two finalists to pubic lice and herpes or something. Laughing Point is, a lot of these guys were bitter but they voted for Mas because he played the better game.

RTF always seemed to be a swing vote on my juries and he always swung to the most oddball choice. I can't remember the reason why he voted for Sarda, though I don't think it was out of bitterness or anything. Maybe Taylor if he can remember can elaborate.

Payday, however, was REALLY bitter and thought that Mas (who actually voted to keep him) voted him out. When he saw the vote chart at the end and realized that Mas didn't vote for him, he regretted not voting for Mas to win.

On the whole, Masnoraffis seemed to be painted as some evil Machiavellian mastermind in this game, but really he was just a good-spirited chap just trying to survive <3 and probably played the best game of anybody but got screwed by a sockpuppet and a tainted perception the jury had of him. I'm still not sure why the jury came to see him as being such an unscrupulous player...

I remember when the finale was posted, all Masnoraffis could say was in his usual jovial way "I demand a recount!" and proceeded to congratulate the winner. Good sport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:17 am

Awk Mas. That's unfortunate. You sometimes get situations like that, a whole load of different factors that add up to a narrow loss. If, buts and maybes lol. I remember a game I made the F2 of, bringing along someone who did very little in the game (EvanMav). I did the dirty work, the betrayals, the scheming etc but I did it in such a way that I thought I'd still have enough votes at the end to win, and I did, only frigging Lacey went AWOL on me when I needed her and Vargamonster got a jury spot in her place (the last voted out before jury) and she hated me Laughing so instead of a 4-3 win, I lost 4-3. That was a gutting loss considering how much I put in.

This guy Evan wrote 4 line jury answers compared to my lengthy arguments. Bitterness won the day unfortunately Laughing I wasn;t even arrogant about it. The one that got away Laughing many of us have such stories of nearly wins. Funnily enough I think you rememebr those more so than some actual victories. I feel your pain, Mas <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:44 am

Next Dan should do a summary of a similar poor result in BIG BROTHER IMDB 19: Family Ties, where the lovable Dereck (KsBubba_13) dominated the game but lost to some fool who didn't even know how BB works and didn't win a single HOH the whole season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:33 am

Aww. Thanks for the writeup, Dan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 am

BBIMDb 19 <333 that was a surprisingly great game, I was so worried about inactives but it was a pretty solid cast for the most part. It was my favorite season in my first "string" of BBIMDb host gigs.

KsBubba  I Love You Good guy, and fellow horror fan, but both of you guys were worthy winners so I can't do that Tom. lol. Also, I could also understand why some of the jurors like GhettoSass and Jimmy had a hard time voting for him. I don't remember how the other votes fell, other than Tara voting for Bubba. Mo did, as well right? I think Henry and Callum aka cgorr voted for you? No idea on Joeabrio, Jestone, or Marbleann though.

Not about the number of challenges you win, that's just the bottom line and I've always held that belief... in fact, you getting to the end without winning a single HOH impresses me more than someone like Janelle Pierzina (from the real Big Brother) who won a shit ton of them. Very hard to do in BB.
Back to top Go down
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am

Quote :
BBIMDb 19 <333 that was a surprisingly great game, I was so worried about inactives but it was a pretty solid cast for the most part. It was my favorite season in my first "string" of BBIMDb host gigs.

KsBubba  I Love You Good guy, and fellow horror fan, but both of you guys were worthy winners so I can't do that Tom. lol. Also, I could also understand why some of the jurors like GhettoSass and Jimmy had a hard time voting for him. I don't remember how the other votes fell, other than Tara voting for Bubba. Mo did, as well right? I think Henry and Callum aka cgorr voted for you? No idea on Joeabrio, Jestone, or Marbleann though.

Not about the number of challenges you win, that's just the bottom line and I've always held that belief... in fact, you getting to the end without winning a single HOH impresses me more than someone like Janelle Pierzina (from the real Big Brother) who won a shit ton of them. Very hard to do in BB.

I hate to disagree with the infallible one, but there is no way on earth Jimmy voted for me, did he? That would shock me. I got Henry and Ghetto's vote yes. And I imagine I got Callum' too. I remember marblean was the deciding vote, so that was 4. I can't quite recall if the 5th was Joe or Jestone, but I am going to say Joe voted against me because he got the last boot right?

I will always remember the final HOH from that game. It was endurance and Joe didn't show up. So I told Dereck right away, I'm not doing endurance (shocker). I let him decide, do you want to win and take me or you can throw to me and I'll take you (thus helping him get Joe's vote). It was a deal with the devil for him, because I think he figured he would win either way but he had a VERY hard time convincing himself to "throw" something even on a technicality. He was upset that I was not going to compete and he couldn't "earn" the final win, but in the end he agreed to let me throw to him. And the rest is history. That was one of many games where it was Henry and I against the world, and the poor guy usually leaves me because he actually wins comps and I'm useless. Oh the memories.

This memory lane stuff is fun. Do we have a thread yet for this type of thing? If not we can use this one to continue discussing distant games that still reside in our memory banks.

What do you remember about Zucchini HVV's Dan? I remember you were the last remaining hero but you were kind of enjoying the pretentiousness of that position a little too much lol. That might have actually been the only game we ever played prominently together, which would be sad. Maybe I'm forgetting something though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 am

LOl I can't be sure but that might be the only game me and Dan played together and I (stupidly) went after him at one point. I was an early juror but nevertheless a fun game as I got to be a part of blindsiding a few people I had feuds with on the villains team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:26 am

He definitely voted for you. Jimmy could be a bitter when he wanted to be but that game he wasn't. If he was, he was definitely more turned off by Bubba then you. As you said, I am infallible for a reason... my memory is pretty golden when it comes to these things though I forget the boring stuff over time.

But major ugh @ Zuchini's HvV, though I think I did an amazing job considering the target on my back and my reputation. I've had better games where my back was completely against the wall and I came out on top (Cindy's Big Brother Duel, for example), but this one wasn't bad considering I should never have been allowed to make it so far but I did. The main reason I have such bad memories of this one is because I started feuding with sista Garrett around this time and it didn't help that Neil and I were fighting as well (mostly strategic, whereas the stuff with Garrett was a bit more personal).

*Justin gets voted out*
Robbie: "Dan, you are the last hero left standing. Hang in there! <3"
Dan: *gulp*

I think I relished the "pretentious" title because I kept sticking around and it was driving my enemies crazy that I was still in the game when I should've been gone ages ago. Unlike some people who can just show up and play with a clean slate, I had a lot of adversity in this game from the start so I had to relish the little things when things eventually got nasty. winkgrin BFFs Arik and Jessica became targeted after that point, and then I was given immunity by Jessica at the F6 which really drove some people wild. I still think Arik and Jessica should've went with my plan at the F8 where we voted for you even at the risk of a tie. They didn't want to but if they had, it would've been a 4-3-1 vote (you threw your vote away because you didn't want to vote for Justin), neither one of them would've been targeted the next few tribal councils, and we would've been the new F4. This is kind of why I find it funny that people always found us to be a clique in games because we were all talking on Skype at the same time but we couldn't get our shit together in games. This is evidence of it. Laughing I did my best though and earned that 5th place finish.

I enjoyed Shangri-La (the season of Zuchini I miracled I win from) a whole lot more because it was less dramatic and I got to meet the amazing (and incredibly sexy) JohanPar. It's too bad we weren't able to work together more in HvV because we had a pretty good partnership in that one.
Back to top Go down
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:59 am

JOHAN, I need so much more of him in my life. Did he even join this forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Also, if you are so certain about that vote, I'll have to believe you. Now that you mention it I have these really vague bits of memories coming back about the jury process. I think Jimmy did grow frustrated at Dereck during that and was not pleased with his answers, since they were wishy-washy. I guess I can be proud of that win now, since I got Jimmy's vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Nope, he was kinda MIA on Imdb when it went down and he never signed up here. I don't even remember the last time I talked to him, I think he sent me a random Snapchat a couple months ago haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 pm

Do everything in your power to get him here. I'm not complete without him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 pm

I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago. Asked him about joining the forum but he wasn't keen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:13 pm

I am certain about that vote, Tom. I was there.

Johan has a lot of stuff going on. We occasionally talk on Skype but I wasn't able to the last time he asked. I hope we talk soon though, granted I feel the same about all my old Skype cronies. I hate how life has tore us all apart! Sad
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Dan's amazing memory <3. He wasn't even in Bettis Africa but somehow he remembers MasonMcLarr being sassy with Bettis. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Merriska <3 I had the most amazing skype call with Kim last night. I thought of inviting you but I realized that it was like 3am in your neck of the woods. lol next time though? Smile
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Sure <33. It's a date. Just not at 3am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am

lol I knew I was poser. I only got 11. I did this for the funzies. I have never won on IMDb except for Bitch Idol 6. Instead my wins come from Tengaged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 am

A-Supreme wrote:
I enjoyed Shangri-La (the season of Zuchini I miracled I win from) a whole lot more because it was less dramatic and I got to meet the amazing (and incredibly sexy) JohanPar. It's too bad we weren't able to work together more in HvV because we had a pretty good partnership in that one.

Ugh @ that game! The tribe I was on never showed up except for me and like 2 other people and were just picked off like roses at the merge. If only John didn't have an Idol to play on himself, but even then my old tribe would still have been screwed. It worked out for you because you were on the tribe that was actually active, but that game was stacked against me from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

Johan is an amazing game partner Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Legend Test   Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:58 pm

who the fuck is derek?
Back to top Go down
View user profile