Share | 

The Horror Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
SuperVixenXo

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 23:32

A-Supreme wrote:
Stealing the words from a southern goddess, I'd bang that harder than a screen door in hurricane! Twisted Evil

Gee that sounds so familiar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Mon 1 Jan 2018 - 1:04

Is anyone excited for the new Suspiria? It's directed by Luca Guadagnino (Call Me by Your Name), stars Tilda Swinton, and the score is being done by Radiohead's Thom Yorke (stepping in obviously for Goblin) so it has all the right stuff to be awesome. It's supposed to be a shade under 3 hours too (2 hours and 50 minutes to be exact) and Argento said that it might not have any witches Laughing (huh?). I don't know what Luca's doing with it, but he said it's a personal film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Fri 5 Jan 2018 - 17:21

That sounds awesome Bobby....though the part of not having any witches is...an odd choice Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Mon 8 Jan 2018 - 6:27

Helena Markos won't be in the remake? Or she won't be an ancient witch? Sad I'm excited for the it though... I'm sure it'll be stylish as fuck. Even though the absence of witches sounds ominous, the talent involved should make for a decent show nonetheless.

Btw, Helena's theme (the one that plays after Suzy stabs her in the throat and burns down the academy in the process) is one of my favorite horror themes. I hope that there's a rendition of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imdb.com/user/ur55248812/
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Thu 1 Feb 2018 - 1:14

Bobby! They added a Pinehurst Map and blue snot mask Jason to that fabulous game. His weapon is Hedge Trimmers. That was the only movie I was worried about being in the game and they pulled it off amazingly. It's so much fun when they add a new map cause it's scary and also cool running around and finding all the easter eggs. Violet's room <3

omg Tilda Swinton is in the new Suspiria? Tell me that she's totally playing Ms. Tanner's role? Perfect casting choice lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 20:56

I think I'm gonna have a blast from the past and have a 90's night on Saturday with a double feature of I Know What You Did Last Summer and The Faculty. Who wants to join <3? I'll make some Jiffy Pop and we can have push up pops too. I remember when my dad used to watch I Know What You Did Last Summer with me in the 90's, he hated Johnny Galecki's character for some reason Laughing. My father was a little like Barry when he was younger. It's probably why I don't mind his character (even though my father could be awful when he drank) that much even though he's an ass. I like Ryan Philippe in general, though. He was in Wish Upon last year and he still looks good. It wasn't too bad.

I might also go see The Strangers: Prey at Night sometime next week. Let me know how it is if any of you see before me. It looks great even though it's getting mixed reviews. Roger Ebert's site gave it 3.5/4 stars, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 21:01

Lol the girl kept making wishes even though everyone around her was dying. It was good enough though and I can see myself picking it up as a guilty pleasure somewhere down the line. I was shocked by the ending though.

Ryan was good in Catch Hell too... he was even a Barry bad boy type! Kevin and I were talking about that one last week. Interesting movie though there was some suspension of disbelief required. This was the last one I seen him in before Wish Upon.
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Sat 10 Mar 2018 - 22:18

I love The Faculty. Did I miss the viewing? Lol I have a really strong craving for popcorn this last few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shred

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Sun 11 Mar 2018 - 6:04

Not one single reply! Thanks a lot guys. Actually I postponed it Laughing. Thank you Neil <3. You will get extra butter in your popcorn! Dan can chew on the kernels.

I was watching clips last night of Ryan Phillippe in One Life to Live and Sarah Michelle Gellar in All My Children (that's my Saturday night Laughing). Sarah Michelle Gellar was arguing with Susan Lucci at her grandmothers wake. It was very intense <3. She knocked over her grandmothers photo Laughing . Even Erica (who was ice cold) was shook. Ryan's clips were very sad though. He played Billy Douglas, the first openly gay teenager on television. It's considered groundbreaking (which I think people don't know or forget). Ryan's so great. Dan, I never saw Catch Hell, but I'll check it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Sun 11 Mar 2018 - 13:52

I remember the two gay teens on As The World Turns. They were both very good looking. I actually saw one of the actors in a play a few years ago and he looked better in person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A-Supreme
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   Sun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:56

Hey I would've been all over it but I worked 20 hours the past 47 hours . Between work and sleep, I haven't had much time. Sad Kernals are good for you though so I'll take what I can get!

modica wrote:
I remember the two gay teens on As The World Turns. They were both very good looking. I actually saw one of the actors in a play a few years ago and he looked better in person.

They were after I stopped watching, unfortunately. I think Bianca from All My Children was the groundbreaking gay character in the times I watched. There weren't a lot of gay characters in daytime at the time in the early 2000s, surprisingly enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horror Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Horror Thread
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23