HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fantasy football

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:18 am

Since you're all such big Brady fans we could name our league after him!

POLL TO PICK OUR NAME:

The Brady Bunch
The Fear Boners
The Little Mermaid and the Seven Assholes

Everyone vote!

WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:21 am

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:02 am

How about:

Gronkowski's tight bell-ends?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:06 am

I vote for Fantasy Eggball is shite Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:49 am

Pete, you're really obsessed with Gronk's ass <3

switza

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:08 pm

Cherry is scoring standard? I'll be drafting while driving and won't be able to do a lot of research between picks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:25 pm

I didn't edit any of the scoring so I assume it's standard. It's like this:

WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:31 pm

If you want to change it to the way we did it before, here's the link to last year's settings

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=540618
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Oh thanks, I didn't even think to check that. I'll get on my computer in a few minutes and match that.

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:47 pm

good draft, guys! Also I fixed the points settings really quick before the draft, so they should be the same as last year. I think I changed one thing with a point added for safety.

Also, no one voted in the poll for league name...so I guess it's my pick! I'll go with Fear Boners, but only because The Little Mermaid and The Seven Assholes is too long.

tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:24 pm

So, I could be crazy, but I don't see any Manage IR function in ESPN. Can someone confirm or deny this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:52 pm

There's no Manage IR. Just click move on the player who is Out or IR and move them to the IR slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Alright thanks for solving the mystery. In NHL there was always a Manage IR function. I can't click on my injured QB right now, since his team is playing tonight, but I guess I would have figured this out already if that wasn't the case. Thanks Nat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 pm

No worries, bud. Good luck this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Heyyy guys, time for my week one write-up. Apparently something glitched in the universe and all of the underdogs won this week. Gross.

As always, I'll start with the crappiest matchup. Switza's Lobos @ Mets Wishes He Popped My Cherry. Ugh, Adam. I don't know what the fuck happened here. I see your tight-end got injured but like, that's not a good enough excuse for lowest points of the week. Like, I think of you as this sexy sports expert, and you lost to a guy who HAS 4 QUARTERBACKS ON HIS TEAM, AND STARTED THE ONE WHO SCORED HIM LESS THAN 2 POINTS, and also left his highest scorer on the bench. Anyway, somehow Metsrus won, despite not actually being good, and his head will be inflated and shit. Gross.

Final score: 116.2 - 126.1 Congrats, Toilet Boy. Love you xoxo

Next up is Nat Saqus @ Tammy Canada. I'm kind of still in t.ears that Nat somehow lost to this moose lover. I don't know, I assume it was beginners luck (and the Chargers shitty defense) and will never happen again, although Tom randomly winning every week would be kind of hilarious in a terrible way. Anyway, welcome to fantasy football!

Final score: 120.7 - 152.5 Congrats, Tammy!

Then we have Eric Top, Mets Bottom (also known as annoying Gingers) @ Big Money Rob Thinks He's Cool or Something. Losing week one sucks. Losing to an idiot who deludes himself into thinking he is good at fantasy football makes it even worse. Rob gets his first win in 2 seasons though, which will make his eventual fall from grace even more entertaining <3

Final score: 141 - 157.1 Congrats Rob!

And last up was a repeat of our finals from last year, but with a different result! King Pete Loves Cameltoe @ Eric Loves Disney Princesses. Despite not even remembering losing in the finals last year, Pete came back with a vengeance, easily scoring the most points of the week. Damn foreigners <3. Even Pete's bench is good, I am slightly terrified for his inevitable domination. He'll probably make us drink tea and play soccer or something after the season is over. T.ears.

Final score: 174.8 - 135.9 Congrats, Pete <3

Standings:

1. Pete
2. Rob
3. Tom
4. Toilet
5. Cherry
6. Eric
7. Nat
8. Adam

Next week's matchups:

Cherry @ Pete
Eric @ Rob
Nat @ Adam
Toilet Tom @ Moose Tom

soullimbo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:54 am

OK....so, last season, Todd Gurley basically carried my team to the final. He was my first pick in the draft this year, so I thought the honourable thing to do would be to watch the Rams game on Monday night and see the main man in action against the raiders....anyway, I watched the first half.....didn't have a clue what was going on!! Not only that, half an hour of "football" manages to last nearly an hour and a half!!

What did impress me though was the way the Rams totally picked up the pace of the game when they were driving forward, didn't let the opponent settle. Or at least thats the impression I got. Oh, and could someone explain the stupidity of these players who think they could get away with cheating/fouling when there are a zillion umpires on the pitch??? These guys make football (the original kind) players look intelligent...which I didn't think was possible lol

Cherry - It'll be "Afternoon tea with cucumber sandwiches" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Cherry wrote:
Heyyy guys, time for my week one write-up. Apparently something glitched in the universe and all of the underdogs won this week. Gross.

As always, I'll start with the crappiest matchup. Switza's Lobos @ Mets Wishes He Popped My Cherry. Ugh, Adam. I don't know what the fuck happened here. I see your tight-end got injured but like, that's not a good enough excuse for lowest points of the week. Like, I think of you as this sexy sports expert, and you lost to a guy who HAS 4 QUARTERBACKS ON HIS TEAM, AND STARTED THE ONE WHO SCORED HIM LESS THAN 2 POINTS, and also left his highest scorer on the bench. Anyway, somehow Metsrus won, despite not actually being good, and his head will be inflated and shit. Gross.

Yeah I sent Mariota's ass packing after week 1. He won't ruin it for me again this year. On the plus side, how do you like my Patrick Mahomes/Tyreek Hill combo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:50 pm

They were adorable racking up points on your bench <3 it will be hilarious if the reverse happens when you start them blah

Pete, I'll eat your cucumber sandwich Wink

switza

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:29 pm

I was terrible in all my leagues last week (only 1 win). Even my Survivor league I picked the Saints and lost there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 am

Quote :
I picked the Saints and lost there.

Yeahhhh, sorry about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 am

Good job Pete!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:36 am

switza wrote:
I was terrible in all my leagues last week (only 1 win). Even my Survivor league I picked the Saints and lost there.

switzman let me take you under my wing, and together we can discover your full FF potential.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:15 am

I'm not sure which is more insulting, calling someone Toilet or Moose. Anyways, I still don't know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 am

I'm pretty sure he gave himself the toilet nickname!

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey guys, I was tired on Tuesday night and the forum was down yesterday, but I am here for my weekly duties.

Also, a note, I changed the waiver settings, it won't reset to reverse standings every week anymore.

Okay here is our week 2 recap:

First up Eric Top Mets Bottom (it will happen, my curse is slow acting) @ Pervy Pete. It was like, 100 degrees in Jacksonville and those stupid Jags were completely surrounding Gronk at all times and I don't want to talk about it. Things were a lot smoother for my British friend, he's slowly planning his anti Americans take down.

Final score: 114 - 151.5 Congrats, Pete!

Then we have Eric's Dumb Name @ Rob's Delusional. Rob surprised the world with a week 1 win while Eric got a rough start, but Eric pulled through this week after the smart decision of dropping the Saints defense in favor of the Bears.

Final score: 161.4 - 133 Congrats, Eric!

Next up Saquon Nat's Nuts @ Adam Can't Catch a Break. Both of them suffered week 1 losses, and Nat made up for it this week, his team put up a lot of points (even if the top two scorers were Vikings, gross) and Adam suffered from his usual poor luck he's had ever since joining our league; he had a good week, but it just wasn't enough against his weekly opponent.

Final score: 178.7 - 154.6 Congrats, Nat!

And last up is the truly disgusting TomapeƱo Poppers @ Moose 182. Both of them shocked the world with week one wins, but toilet magic apparently won out over beginner's luck. Tom didn't fare well, but he has that who Canadian thing as an excuse. Mets somehow scored over 200 points, which is gross but I will give credit where it's due. Good job not benching your high scorers!

Final score: 203.5 - 120.5 Congrats, Met.

Standings:

1. Met
2. Pete
3. Nat
4. Eric
5. Rob
6. Tom
7. Adam
8. Cherry

Week Three schedule:

Pete @ Rob
Eric @ Cherry
Adam @ Tom
Met @ Nat (lose of this one can make me a sandwich, plz)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy football   

Back to top Go down

Fantasy football
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next