Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 pm

I can't help it if I'm bad to the bone. B-B-B-B-Bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:37 pm

Oh whateva. You ain't bad, you ain't nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Need songs from Turner, Mas, Nat and Javi!!!! Please send soon or else I'm going to be fired as assistant!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:31 pm

May May, you're in danger of getting on my bad side. I will spoil the hell out of Coronation Street for you and don't you think I won't Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Turner generally doesn't send until he gets nagged blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:53 pm

EnnJaySee wrote:
May May, you're in danger of getting on my bad side. I will spoil the hell out of Coronation Street for you and don't you think I won't Laughing

You can't, I look up updates every second day cuz I'm a loser. blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 pm

CHERRY has the songs now. She'll post results when she's ready. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

I will do it tonight! Some good songs, will be hard to pick a favorite!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 am

Hey guys, I'm posting the results for round one! Remember, I don't know who sent what, so I am just posting results with the song titles, you guys should know what you sent, plus Henry will make a post later of who sent what.

Okay, so this is how this works, I listened to all of the songs, and wrote my comments, and I arranged the songs from best to worst. The top three ranking songs are pink, first one is bold to stand out as winner. Everything else is purple, except the LOSER GET OUT, THERE IS NO CHAIR FOR YOU FOR NEXT ROUND.

Big Data-Dangerous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8b4xYbEugo
Lmao I like scanned the lyrics for this like three times before I found the bed part. I was so confused, I was like DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE NOT FURNITURE, WTF. Anyway, good thing there is a legit furniture reference, so I don’t have to lowball you, and you definitely are the winner of this round! This was the last song on the list Henry gave me, so you don’t have to worry about someone better pushing you down. I love this song, so much! Not sure if you knew that (I totally remember I sent this in a game at least once before) or if it’s a coincidence (I think this song is actually pretty well known? T.ears, when did I get so mainstream blah ) Anyway, this is a really fun song, and the video is lolzmazing. HOT DOG SLAP.

Arctic Monkeys -- Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1vYbHHhqYE

I’m listening to this one after a TERRIBLE 80’s song, so thank you, Alex Turner, for making everything better, as always. I haven’t listened to this song in a really long time either, actually I haven’t listened to anything by them in awhile. This has such a cool sound, harder than a lot of their newer stuff, and kinda psychedelic. Also, I personally would like to go into business with a grizzly bear. Bears are cool, I mean, I feel like most people would totally go buy coffee with a ginger and a bear. It would be a great partnership, as long as the bear didn’t eat me. Anyway, your song has currently slid into first place, and also, filled my head with bears, so double yay.

Death Cab for Cutie-Your New Twin Sized Bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PdvRcGakqw

You know it’s weird, because I haven’t listened to this song in probably at least three years, but it was actually one of the first songs to pop into my head when I picked this theme, and then it was the first song in the order that Henry sent them to me, so you know, we’re all sharing brainwaves here <3. Anyway, I think Narrow Stairs is the last Death Cab album that I bothered listening to in it’s entirety, it’s no Transatlanticism, but it’s a decent album and I do like this song. Also, I have a pretty crappy twin bed, like legit I need to get a new mattress. Anyway, I like how this is kind of like a different take on a breakup song, focusing on the loneliness and how things change and suddenly you have all this extra space, both in the literal form of the sad other side of the bed, but also, like, a general hole in your life that was once filled with someone else. Everyone’s been there. THIS IS THE FIRST SONG I LISTENED TO, SO YOU’RE CURRENTLY LEADING, GOOD LUCK.

James Arthur-Say You Won't Let Go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yW7w8F2TVA

Okay, so I googled him, it looks like he is a young British guy who was on one of those singing shows. Ugh, I can’t decide how I feel about this. I like his voice a lot, and it’s acoustic, which is good, but wow, these are pretty cheesy, crappy lyrics, so like, t.ears at that. Anyway, this is like middle I guess, since I like his voice, and even though the song isn’t that good, it at least sounds pleasant enough, and there are lots of worse songs this round, haha. Maybe I’ll look him up later, see how he sounds singing better songs.

Frenship-Carpet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IfWW-3r7vM

Is carpet furniture? Let’s discuss. I am kind of thinking it’s not, I mean like, it’s similar enough that I can see the logic, it’s not like you sent a song about like, a bicycle and tried to say that was furniture, but like...think about it, people always say stuff like “NO SHOES ON THE FURNITURE” or whatever and aren’t referring to carpet when they say that, or if you walked into a room with nothing but carpet, you’d be like “wtf, there is no furniture here.” So, generally you kind of suck and I would never have you decorate my house, cuz it might end up with no actual furniture. Anyway, why does this chick want to have sex on the carpet? Like that’s really not the most comfortable place, you can get rugburn and shit. I MEAN YOU’D BE BETTER OFF DOING IT ON ACTUAL FURNITURE, XOXO. The song is kinda catchy though I guess, I’d listen to it again, maybe, but it doesn’t like, have the depth of something I’d listen to on a regular basis.

Squeeze-Black Coffee in Bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9QZhLSKEps

I am not familiar with this song title or artist, so I go to google it, and IT’S 80S. 80S, YOU MONSTER. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU KIDS THAT THE 80S ARE LITERALLY MY LEAST FAVORITE MUSIC DECADE? I’m the only judge too, so there are no excuses! Hahaha. Anyway, this like, sounds like something that would be in a montage scene in something cheesy, I guess. It actually has more of a late 70’s sound than an 80’s one, so you know, it’s not totally disgusting, but I mean, pretty fucking weird choice for a game with only me as a judge. Also, I love coffee, but no drinking it in bed, yuck. Plus, I like cream. WAIT, OR IS THIS LIKE A EUPHEMISM? I’M ACTUALLY NOT SURE IF THIS SONG IS ABOUT SEX OR LIKE, LITERALLY DRINKING COFFEE IN BED. I mean, the band is called Squeeze and the album title is “Sweets from a Stranger” so I’ll go with the sex.

Screeching Weasel-The Girl Next Door (they say couch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smHvS3A0erE

Is this like, terrible quality, or is it supposed to sound like this? I’M NOT SURE. It’s like, sorta scratchy, and he’s like mumble singing, half the lyrics are just EVERYDAY’S THE SAME over and over anyway, haha. Same comment I always say to songs like this, I listened to this kinda stuff when I was like, a teenager, but not really anymore. It’s not the worst thing ever, but I mean, no real desire to listen to weasels screech again.

Bruno Mars-The Lazy Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I HAVE HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO, AND THERE ARE ALL THESE CREEPY MONKEY MASKS. LIKE WHY OMG WHY. Ugh, this song. It’s super catchy, I’ll probably get it stuck in my head all night, so thanks for that. THERE IS WHISTLING THOUGH. The chorus is kind of really annoying, also, OMFG REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE WOULD HAVE THIS SONG ON THEIR VOICEMAIL AND THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SO COOL? Ugh, people. Anyway, I feel like...in ANY idol game on here, a judge would be like THIS IS SUCH A LAZY SUBMISSION, but I mean, this is a game with me as the sole judge, so like legit lolz at sending an overplayed song by a super popular artist. UGH, THE WHISTLING. I am bumping this down a song, I forgot how annoying this is.

Midnight Oil-Beds Are Burning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

This is an 80’s song too! What is wrong with you guys, did you all get together and decide to troll me or something? Lmao this sounds so fucking ridiculously 80’s too. He has a weird voice. Like the song started and I was like ugh, I will give this a chance, maybe it will be sorta weird cool. But...nope, just pure lame 80’s crap. Congratulations, you are currently in last place! This song is only half over too, ugh haha. Gotta keep listening to see how bad it gets. If this is a serious submission and not Javi trolling me, I am going to be very surprised. Ugh, this will probably get stuck in my head later too, t.ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 am

Congrats to the winner, sorry to our loser. Time to reveal the order!

In first place:

Spoiler:

cheers

Second Place:

Spoiler:

Third Place:

Spoiler:

Fourth Place:

Spoiler:

Fifth Place:

Spoiler:

Sixth Place:

Spoiler:

Seventh Place:

Spoiler:

Eighth Place:

Spoiler:

And our last place, and the first person eliminated is:

Spoiler:

Sad

RIP. Thanks for playing.

Cherry will be posting more instructions later. Congrats for surviving the first round!!!

Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:54 am

THIS IS SO RIGGED! Rigged for your friends Laughing I didn't listen to my song before sending lol! That's my strategy here. Send songs without listening. See how long I can last Laughing GO BULL GO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 am

T.ears Pete, my love. You deserve it though, for being terrible.

I'll post the next theme in a bit, just woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Theme Two: Coffee. I really love coffee, guys. Send a song that mentions coffee somewhere in the lyrics. I can think of several off the top of my head, and google tells me there are a zillion more, so you guys can do it! Just remember,
the sex song Black Coffee in Bed was submitted last round so it's not eligible.

Send your songs to Henry! Deadline tomorrow night, 7 pm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 pm

I reject this theme on the grounds that I hate coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am

Mas, Javi, Eric!!!
Back to top Go down
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Did nobody get my joke? You're all a bunch of bores!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Wtf #1?

Ugh I'm failing my mission so badly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Lolol Javi read my comment for the song that got eliminated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:13 am

Well it's way past 7pm in Cherry time, and I am still waiting on two submissions. Don't know what she wants to do. Hai.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 am

T.ears. Give those losers til noon (or whatever time around then is convenient for you) and then send them to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 am

Will Henry be paid overtime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:09 am

Sorry everyone, I moved over the weekend. I just submitted a song but if I was too late I understand. Sorry for the holdup!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

You're fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

I am just waiting on one more submission. I have to go somewhere in about an hour, so the last person has until 10am PT/12pm Cherry time to send something, otherwise, sucks to suck, I am sending to Cherry.

I mean, I don't know if she will still accept your submission, but, she'll know it's yours and soooo...yea.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:19 am

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED   

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Musical Chairs ROUND THREE RESULTS POSTED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next