Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 23:36

LOL i didn't know what to sent. i'm not really a country but i found that more pop country and i like lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 14:09

Le sigh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 15:03

i am about to send
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 15:30

Quote :
I wanted to send "I Miss You" by Blink-182 but you probably would've hated it cause itd remind you of Tom.

I'm a little late with a response, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say that you should never pass up the chance to send a Blink song, even if it reminds you of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 17:41

Expel him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 17:59

Who the fuck sent Pink? I hate you all so much. The final two and three I'm literally just giving an approved list of artists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 15:28

Results...

Round Six, Solo

Gregory Alan Isakov-Big Black Car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pak0LEhFyAY

Something I actually like, I forgot what that was like, haha. This song just came after two HORRIBLE female songs, so it’s a pleasant change of pace. This is actually only one of two songs this round that I know. This album is really good, so is That Sea, The Gambler. I don’t know if I have listened to any of his other ones, I just looked and he has a bunch actually. Anyway, I like folk songs like this that like...I don’t know how to describe it, like have an old feel, like modern songs that make you feel like the story in them could take place long ago, like just listen to this song and imagine it’s the 1930s or something, I don’t know, it’s cool.

Damien Rice-The Box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkCWjc8xVI

I love Damien Rice, as everyone probably knows. I’m a bit surprised by this song pick. Usually people send like, the same 3 songs by him or whatever, so I am glad you picked a different one. It’s not my favorite Faded Fantasy song, but as I’ve said many times, even a lesser Damien song is better than 90% of other songs. I like the end of this song best, when his voice starts to raise and you can hear the anger rising in his voice. I always feel like that’s something Damien does really well, he has several songs where his singing gets faster, louder, angrier with emotions rising and it’s like YES, LET IT OUT DAMIEN, I AM HERE WITH YOU.

Emily Haines-Rowboat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID4QY1baCRQ

I listen to Emily sometimes, I like to call her Canadian Jenny Lewis. Hm. Emily’s voice is always nice, and I like the parts of the song where she’s singing, but I don’t really care for the music interludes between her verses, like it’s weird, when she’s singing, the music is soft and fits her voice nicely, and then like, in between I swear it sounds like fucking trumpets or something, it’s kind of weird, and distracting me.

Marika Hackman-Cigarette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upx3nCwBHco

I’m not familiar with her, I’m hoping this will be good...hm, it’s okay. Her voice is nice, she reminds me a bit of Laura Marling (who t.ears, I wish someone would have sent). I don’t know, like it’s a nice sound, but the song itself is just okay, nothing about it is really sticking with me, and I mean cigarettes are gross, kids.

Calum Scott-Dancing On My Own
https://youtu.be/q31tGyBJhRY

He has a nice voice, but the song isn’t doing much for me, I mean maybe if I was drunk I’d be all over this, but I don’t generally listen to songs about someone sad dancing in the corner alone at a club lolz. This is another weird choice to send me, but it’s not bad.

James Supercave-The Right Thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfKYg-9MCYA

Lolz so I google, because I haven’t heard of him, and I know the name sounds like it’s a guy, but this a band...it’s three guys, none of whom are named James. Like...did you even listen to this
? It’s pretty obvious this is a band, not just some guy...I said no bands, you guys can’t do anything right lolz. Anyway, the song like, I don’t know, if I don’t think of it for the theme and imagine it’s a song I just listened to for funsies, I kinda like it. But it doesn’t fit the theme properly, so idk where to rank it.

Pink-Try
https://youtu.be/yTCDVfMz15M
I’m so baffled by this. People send her in games, and I don’t think I have ever once said anything positive about one of her songs. Didn’t I flat out request that you guys send stuff I like for this round? Most of these people I don’t know or have flat out expressed dislike for. This is...idk, like, one of those songs people are like AMG IT’S INSPIRATIONAL, but like, I mean, I’m a weird cynical person, I don’t seek my inspiration in Pink songs, sry.

Grimes-Genesis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
I hate you, so much. I remember I had one round of Cherry Idol, where for some reason there were like 3 songs by this bitch submitted, because somehow she snuck onto some list I had posted. Johan and I pretty much just made fun of all three of them. This song was one of them, I remember making fun of the video. This is so annoying, I don’t know why you think I like this. I’m a lyric based person, and I literally can’t understand a single word she’s saying. It’s like, teenage girl pop, made “edgy.” This is the kind of shit that I make fun of Murr for listening to.

So the person who sent Grimes is eliminated, unless they were also the person who sent Gregory Alan Isakov. Henry will post who sent whenever he has time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 16:05

Rankings:

Song #1:

Spoiler:

Song #2:

Spoiler:

Song #3:

Spoiler:

Song #4:

Spoiler:

So
Spoiler:

are safe and moving to the final 3. Good jab!!

The person eliminated is between
Spoiler:

Stay strong...

Song #5:

Spoiler:

Song #6:

Spoiler:

And who is going home???

Song #7:

Spoiler:

Which means song #8 belongs to, and the 6th person eliminated is:

Spoiler:

Sucks to see you go. Thanks for playing.

New themes whenever.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 16:21

I'm going to continue to send songs -I- like and not what you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Sun 30 Jul 2017 - 16:49

You're free to do that, bro. You'll just still have to deal with my comments blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 1:40

i got my artists from cigeretes after sex simalar pages thread i am very hurt
i should have sent  sarah conor
or conor maynord idk which conor it is you like lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 1:58

Who the fuck is Sarah Conor? Isn't she from the Terminator? lolz. His name is Conor OBERST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 2:04

Final Three Themes: August and Animals. Send a song with August in the title (there are only three of you, and I know of more songs than that, so no whining it's too hard), and a song with an animal in the title. 

Send to Henryyyy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 2:05

i looked up conor singer and sarah conor was first on the list
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shred

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 5:53

Cherry wrote:
Who the fuck is Sarah Conor? Isn't she from the Terminator

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 13:18

Sarah Connor is a pop singer from Germany who had one minor hit over the sea here 15 years ago. And it is not Cherry's style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 13:24

Lmao omg this music video is cracking me up. LMAO SHE CALLED HIS PAGER AND HIS 2-WAY. Early 00s technology <3 this is lulztastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Mon 31 Jul 2017 - 13:29

2002 <3. Though I guess she's big in her home country with lots of albums in German so good for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 8:52

Javi
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 16:52

I'll send tonight. Can't listen to anything till I'm home and I was at work all day yesterday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:24

Such a hardworking Hufflepuff <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 1:20

Congrats on Top song Nat. Good luck Merriska
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 1:21

lmao thanks bud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 2:22

Hey you beat him one round!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 2:48

I think there should be a cherry game where indie music is banned so Nat doesn't have any advantage
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME   

Back to top Go down

Cherry's Musical Chairs FINAL TWO TIME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next