Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Progress after week 3...

Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

So after this week's vote offs, Murr and Neil lose their first players. People remaining with both of their players intact: May May, Will, Emer, Nat and CheChe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 pm

I said I wasn't sure how it was going to go cuz some people seemed on board and some people seemed not sure. Rude. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:16 am

The red flag for me was when Sarah went to Henry and Jacqui and said "no matter what you hear, I'm voting with you guys, just letting you know." I just don't think she'd do that if she then voted one of them out and left one of them in the game. When you tell people "no matter what" and then you go against your word, it's gonna piss them off more than if all you said was "Voting Mark? Got it, no problem."

Luke's just a goon lol as is Jericho. They have comedic moments but not much else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 am

I'll be watching the latest episodes tonight! Oh yes I will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:06 pm

I really hated how that tribal swap turned out, and who go voted out after the swap, one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Well that was an eventuful couple of episodes! Where to start. The double vote off. So knew that was coming haha. That they wouldn't be leaving that is. Really sucked, like why those two? Just favourable timing on their part. Would have liked to see both leave, especially Tara.

I was really fearful all episode, thinking AK is going to get suckerpunched here, especially when this plan to include Anneliese. I thought 3 will vote Tara, 1 will vote Locky and then Ziggy will join Anneliese, Tara and Locky and put 4 on AK. I really thought that was coming. Thankfully Ziggy didn't flip and when AK and Tara tied, they knew who didn't follow through ont he split vote. Wasn't a smart move to go with a split vote and include somebody you don't trust, could have easily paid for that.

Hemry changing sides lol bye Jacqui. More reason to hate him. Who does that? Leaves a place they ahve control to go to the unknown. Ballsy, but stupid. I hate how everytihng is centring around him and I'm fearful since he has the idol and pretty sure he will want AK out. I hope the majority are smart and anticipate that and try to flush it and vote Ben or Locky.

Jacqui, Kent and Odette should have known some people wouldn't stick to "Asaga strong" lol. You knew as soon as they wanted Tara out, and changed to Sarah, it wouldn't work. No way would those two go with them over the other group, who immediately brought them in against Jacqui. It was a no brainer. You cant say "oh we were going to vote you but no we want Sarah instead now". I enjoyed that one. Can't wait to see Henry's face. Really am fearful of him and his idol if they lose. Hoping the other side continue to lose. Don't want to see AK taken out by Henry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:05 pm

Episode 8

Finally get to watch this after staying over with friends.

I keep forgetting the time is a lot longer out here, 19 days isn't even halfway through.

omg Jericho. I don't know if I support this or not.

Damn it Lockey, stop making sense. I don't want you getting power back lol

Yes Luke, take down Evil Malcolm lmao.

Champagne is overrated.

Bad at challenge commentating.

I forgot Kent existed lol

Oh hey Michelle, you got a confessional, good for you

lmao at the "clue". That's amazing.

Yeah no offense, but they probably shouldn't have left them (Lockey and Ziggy) to do that alone and talk. Then they bond over being the only one doing the camp stuff and she gets more incentive to jump ship cuz she feels Lockey respects and values her more.

I wonder how Ben and Michelle and her families felt watching this show and seeing them get like, no time except to be called annoying and/or useless.

Well looks like Luke won't have to worry about the power couple this episode.

This reminded me that I miss Tarzan/other Mark.

Neil is gonna be so pissed if this works.

Well there's like 9 minutes left, so something's gonna happen.

Yep.

And now Neil is probably doing the wave and shouting happily.

Oh shit, someone else is being voted out!?

omg they're announcing their votes lmao.

I'm not really that sad to lose her, buuuut I wish I still had two in lol

Wait, wtf!?

Jesus christ this episode lmao.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Haha that was funny. I was seriously fearful of that vote. Thought AK was getting it. Worked out ok but not really as they're both still in the game. I actually see it as a bad thing in the long run. It was a different spin on a similar twist last season, when they had two teams go to tribal, vote someone out and then that person got to swap teams and pick someone to take with them.

I was feeling glum about how this episode was developing lol was starting to dread being the first to lose both their players Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Episode 9

Jacqui, do you have a drinking problem? jk

Keep forgetting Odette is there.

Better edit than Ben and Michelle though, at least they don't go on and on about how useless and awful Odette is. Their poor fams watching lol

Wow, they really think they're too dumb to remember how to breathe lol

Oh hey Ben, you got a confessional.

Henry that was so stupid.

Also confession time, I went on Twitter at my friend's house for like 5 minutes and I only have like 2 people I follow that also watch this version of the show and they happened to give away the boot so this is really anticlimatic lol

A.K giving him the dagger eyes lol

lol Even if I didn't know, the way they're projecting it makes it pretty obvious.

It's not that easy Kent.

Wish I hadn't seen how this turned out or all this scrambling would've been pretty fun.

Did she say can't? Cuuuuz they definitely can lol.

Thank you Michelle lol

Poor Aussie Denise. But I also can't wait to see Henry's face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Progress after week 4...

Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana

After week 4's episodes, Dana becomes the first person to lose both her players. People remaining with both of their players intact: May May, Will, Emer, Nat and CheChe, whilst Tara, Dillon, Misty, Dan, Murr and Neill all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 am

May May don't check how long is left of episodes lol can usually guess what might happen. If the vote is regular, possibly a tie, possibly a twist or if there's even a vote at all. I just put the episode on and let it play through, plus when you pause it brings a pop up up. A pop up up? Up pop haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 pm

It's kinda hard not to check, if you touch the screen at all the player tells you how far in you are. Also omg, Jacqui's been diagnosed with a grade four melanoma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Why are you touching the screen at all? Leave it be Laughing haha. No touch, no touch! Awk no that's awful about Jacqui Sad hope it is cured.

By the way, off topic but I thought of a new girl for the Corrie babes calendar lol. Nicola, Phelan's super hot daughter Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 pm

OT: Well she wasn't in the show when we discussed that, so she couldn't have been put in Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Damn that sucks about jacqui. Hopefully it stayed in the skin and didnt spread.

Ive seen my fair share of cancer diagnoses in the field. Its never easy but advances are being made, some are easier yo catch though. Sometimes i dont know whats worse cancer or dementia or an auto immune like als or guillan barre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Everyone is so pumped. lmao

Well, except Kent and Odette. Feel bad for him, back on the bottom. Buuut I'm also happy that Henry lost a number. Conflict.

Oh hey, Michelle, you got a confessional and it was actually a pretty badass one.

Oh hey, Ben, you got a confessional too lol.

It'd be sad if they followed up this confessional with him feeling like he fits in and they treat in nice with someone giving one about how he's a dumbass or something, that'd be so sad lol

I think you'll learn to regret it Henry.

Oh, this is gonna be hilarious.

Their faces lol.

I'd actually be disappointed, I don't like ice cream much.

And then Jericho got medically evacuated for a sugar overdose.

Annaleisse being subtle <33

It's nice to see Henry brought down a peg or hundred.

This bonding is nice, but didn't the previews give away Henry gives something to Jericho? So I'm guessing he stumbles across it first?

"And it made me really think Henry has to go" lmao.

I hope they somehow find it even though the next time on thing seems to indicate they don't.

Bad at challenge commentating.

This is ridiculous.

Oh right, it was just a clue. For some reason I thought it was an idol lol.

omg that's a huge ass wasp

I feel like the episode might be telling me Michelle is doomed lol

Sarah's pretty good at breaking this model stereotype.

Oh wait, now Kent's cocky again. Now I feel like he might be doomed lol

Michelle's actually a pretty good debater for her purple edit.

Aw, he was such a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:06 am

Not much to say about this episode. Shit outcome. Hate Michelle, so annoying. Comments like "he's 20 days past when he should have gone" or whatever it was. No wonder people don't like her. The only good part was seeing Henry's game crumble, try to suck up to everyone by hosting a game but only worsen his position haha.

I hope Asaga keep losing and drop some of these girls, especially Michelle. I mean you clearly are out muscled but you keep a useless player like Michelle in over Kent. You deserve to keep losing. I liked Kent, he brought something different and all the older people have been knocked off. The oldest person remaining is Michelle at 33. There are a few others over 30 and the rest are 20s. Sucks.

Hmm this preview, could it be the SUPER IDOL? Lol looked that way to me. Not unless it's the unfamous "medallion of power" haha what a flop that was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Michelle is 33!? I thought she was like, 21. Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 pm

No way lol doesn't look 21!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm

omg two sharks.

Samatau transition with sad piano music lol

Gaslighting man, it sucks. Effective, but it sucks when it's happening to you and no one else sees it.

I hope Jericho exposes Henry giving him a clue and Samatau go wtf at him.

Poor Odette.

It's nice to see her getting some time though, she's been so invisible.

Are we having a loved ones visit already? It's like top 15.

Disneyland <3

Odette is getting a lot more time this episode. I hope it's not cuz it's her boot.

Annaleisse crying hysterically over a baggy T-shirt covered in popsicles lmao. So cute.

Thomas the tank engine <3

Well, Jonathan was a lot more gentle on them than Jeff was when this happened.

Nooo, does this mean no one's getting voted out lol

Yay, everyone can eat again

Oh Jarrod, that wouldn't be a reward lmao

They better reveal what this is at the end, I don't want to wait a week

I hope it's not just something like a super idol.

Damn it it's just a super idol.

Jesus christ this thing is OP.

I wasn't sure she was gonna find it when the 4:30 timeslot came up. GJ Zig.

Yay swap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:37 pm

I forgot to mention the idol being found during a challenge last time, boo them lol. Well this episode was different. I wish AK would stop antagonizing Locky on purpose. He will 100% flip when given the chance, maybe at the swap, which I'm really worried about lol. I was happy how it was. I wanted Asaga to lose and boot a girl. Lol at Michelle failing so hard. That's what you suckers get for keeping her over Kent. Nobody on that team interests me. All the girls and two morons in Luke and Jericho. Everybody of interest is on the other side. AK, Jarrad and Tessa are my three favourites. I have this feeling AK will go just before merge. I think there's a perception from both sides that he's a dangerous player and if the swap is unkind to him, he'll go. Nooo!!

This super idol is different. It gets to cancel somebody else playing an idol, that's fucked up lol but a different spin on it. Certainly powerful to have. I wish Ziggy didn't find it. Trust her least of the 5 alliance as she's said she will turn on AK at some point but shit, she has it. Kind of hope she's a poor liar. I hope the swap is kind to the 3 that I like. It said "old enemies will be reunited" so probably AK and Tara oh God no please don't lose to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:25 pm

Quote :
I wanted Asaga to lose and boot a girl.

SEXIST. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:50 am

Lol oh God hope Turner doesn't see this and bitch at me. Girls just don't interest me as much as players. I like Tessa because she's cute and how hard it was for her early on so am rooting for her. None of the others really interest me but especially dislike Michelle and Tara. Now there is a mix up, who knows what happens.

I can only see a girl winning this though. I really can't see any of the men winning. They're either too big a threat like AK, Henry, Locky come merge or they're idiots like Luke, Jericho, useless Ben, Peter doesn't do much apparently. Maybe Jarred if he plays it right but I can't see any of them winning. I think the first time AK is exposed, without his alliance to protect him, he's gone. It might be the next episode after the mix. They'll probably start knocking off the strong men now, sensing merge is close. Then we'll be left with the 7 girls and just a few guys haha shit I'm imagining the worst case scenario now.

The girls on the other hand, I could see a lot of them winning. Sarah, Anneliese, Ziggy, Tessa. Don't think Tara, Michelle or Odette will but still plenty who could. At the end I'll probably be saying "fun season, eventful, but a meh winner for me" lol.

Hey there are 15 left and doing a mix up. One will probably be sent to exile or something. Hmm lets recap on the idol situation, bit hazy haha. Ziggy has the super idol (which can cancel out a normal idol being played), Henry has a regular idol and Anneliese has a regular idol. Think that is it? Would they send someone to exile with the chance of another idol? There'd be 4 then. Not sure.

Oh and must mention Henry's move in giving Jericho his clue to the idol he and Jacqui already found. Probably the smartest thing he's done, making him think he trusts him, but just sending him off on a wild goose chase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:03 am

Progress after week 5...

Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana

Just the one vote off this week as Emer loses her first player. People remaining with both of their players intact: May May, Will, Nat and CheChe, whilst Tara, Dillon, Misty, Dan, Murr, Emer and Neil all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:02 am

Where do you watch the episodes and what player do you use? Dana is having trouble with hers. I give her vidto.me links, she says some work but some won't load and keep buffering. Unwatchable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next