Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Turner just be quiet if you've nothing sensible to say.

Henry just wants to break Mark/Sam up so he and Jacquie have the power. It's stupid. Nobody knows what they are planning and nobody even realises they have the power. It's a plan they can sit on, it doesn't have to happen right now. A lot of these people are too keen to make big moves too soon and that's their biggest flaw. You have to stay under the radar as long as possible, especially when it's a marathon season like this. I was so glad his throwing failed, the muppet.

Yeah that plan wouldn't do AK or Jarred any good. It'd only piss 5 people off even further. They'd never trust him again. I did like how Mark voted Kate to keep Tessa in. That took the power away from the majority who would have voted Tessa in a revote. I like her best out of all the cute girls. Not keen on the others.

I'm happy that I picked AK and he also happens to be my favourite player at this point. I also like Jarred a lot and hope they can work together for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:04 pm

He does seem to have improved himself in everyone's eyes when episode 2 he looked like a dead guy walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:07 pm

Chicken idol! "it's just a piece of rock mate" Laughing, they were buying it!!! Until he showed them physical evidence. That wasn't necessary, but he is a player at least. He played way too hard to begin but survived it and hopefully now things will settle down. I loved that they didn't show him get the idol, but it was suggested he did. I loved the moment he played it, but figured it was fir himself.

Not entirely sure it was necessary to waste it, to gain a single allie. When David did it in MvGen X, he saved Jessica from going. They probably all knew he had it, so playing it takes the heat off him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 am

New episodes coming up! Will see 4 today, maybe 5. 6 tomorrow. Come on A.K.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Episode 4

These people need to stop making it sound like Tessa fighting to stay is some evil act.

It's great to have someone willing to leave behind their morals and not going MAH RELIGION. Good for you Jericho.

This season is pretty interesting so far in that I don't think I completely hate anyone, though Tara and Luke annoy me a little.

How the hell are they going to hide all those cookies?

Tarzan's probably going to get the firewood.

lmao at everyone wishing he got the cookies.

The problem with this is what if they question why you have cookies and think you're not loyal for hiding them? lol

Technically you already had Luke's trust Jericho, you were like a bromance.

Insert come to the dark side we have cookies meme.

Nooo Mark and Tessa.

You're going to need more than 3 votes to turn the tables o_o

omg but what if AK tells Locky?

I have a bad feeling this isn't going to work out.

Stfu Tara.

I still feel like this won't work D:

I feel like someone will have voted for Mark or something.

God damn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Episode 4

Oh God, gutted that didn't work. I'm not even sure what happened. AK said he wanted to work with Tessa when voting her. I thought he should vote her and allow the other 2 to vote Locky. I don't know if he snitched or not. I NEED TO KNOW!!! Fuck! I hate that alliance. Big Locky and all his women, it's so annoying. Does this moron not realise that they will eventually turn on him when they no longer need him? Big guys need men for allies to protect them. Women don't care about you come the later stages.

I'll check the votes after the next episode but I dunno what happened. Based on them not showign AK telling anyone and his voting confessional, I'd say they decided to throw a few votes on Mark just in case. Always the smart thing to do when you have 8 votes. It's gutting. He was just a really nice guy who wanted to help poor Tessa but he made a fatal error in playing the game for somebody else. I really don't think AK told them. If I was him and I wanted that move to go down, I'd vote Tessa and act oblivious to the blindside they pulled (if it worked). I really dislike that alliance. I mean you'd have to say there's only 6 of them really. Locky, Peter and all the girls. Then Tessa, AK and Jarred probably are the 3 left who can think independently.

The Jericho cookie stuff was stupid. Going on and on about building his empire and all he gets are 2 people wen there are 11 lmao. One of those people being his closest allie anyway lol so he gained what, 1 number? I don't mind him but I hate Luke.

It just shows you the promos for this mean nothing. Mmark got so much exposure in promos and he's 4th out! Unbelievable. It sucks. I hope they go on to lose more and more and have to start voting each other. After Tessa, what do you do? Can't vote AK. Will have to start voting them girls. This team annoys me. We do with a mix up I think. It's a good point to do it, 20 left, two teams of 10 or as a twist, 4 teams of 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

He did vote her, but then Mark also voted her and Locky and Jarrod voted Tarzan so he had the most votes. So no, AK didn't turn on them. They just shouldn't have piled their votes on Tessa too assuming no one would throw votes on Mark in case of a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Quote :
Women don't care about you come the later stages.

Well yeah, why would we? lol Drag along a big likable leader type guy who demolishes challenges. That'd be insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 pm

So AK did squeal to the others. That's how it came across. I have to look at the votes closer but he did foil the plan. Baffled as to why Mmark would vote Tessa. Like just vote Locky, you're relying on 2 other people to? 2 might not have been enough, they need to putt he 3 on him. That was odd, nevertheless, AK wanted Mark to go and maintain his position with the majority.

*Looks at votes...ok so he told them about the plan and the 8 of them split between Tessa and Mark. I understand why once again AK didn't want to make a move. You can't make a move without a numbers insurance because you're just going to be screwed next.

Episode 5

Spoiler:

One more episode this week.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:37 pm

Episode 5

That is a huge rat

What do you mean according to plan? You said in your voting confessional you hoped she survived and you wanted to work with her. I don't understand you AK lol

At least he doesn't plan to just go with the flow and probably get voted off right after her.

He might not want to open the cookies so out in the open, what if someone besides Luke/Henry wakes up?

What do you mean slowly building your army? You've got like 2 people lol

What if someone blabs that they also know about the cookies? There's so many ways this could blow up.

Lockey is Aussie Rob/BB19 Paul lol

Yayyyy take down the top!

Who can they get as the fifth though? Everyone else seems pretty tight.

They really need to stfu if they don't want to get caught eating those cookies.

Wtf, they're at the fucking end already? You've only recruited like 3 people, technically 2 cuz Luke was already your boy. Maybe even 1 cuz you were also friendly with Henry. You handled this horribly.

HOW DID THIS HELP YOU FURTHER YOURSELF BESIDES GETTING CLOSER WITH SARAH

Damn it Tara stop being right about him being shady, you're not supposed to notice

Oh wow, I just noticed this episode is only 50 minutes, usually they're over an hour.

I completely forgot until this immunity that there was someone named Michelle.

I wouldn't last long in this challenge at all, this is very impressive.

Noooooo

Pls let them be able to pull off this move. So who's going to be the 5th vote?

Yay Peter, I always thought he seemed nice.

Wow, that seemed surprisingly easy. I hope he doesn't decide not to go along with it.

Oh no I have a bad feeling again

Also why do people keep calling them the Misfits? Most of them are the popular kid archetype besides like, AK and Peter

Nervous.

Thank God

That was awesome. Pls stick together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:40 pm

How good was that vote? Laughing YES!!!!!!!!!!! It had to happen to shake things up. Cannot have a boring ass comfortable group who do nothing until they have to. I really hope that 5 stay together for as long as possible. AK is a real player. Declined to make a move when Kate left, declined to make a move when Mark left and now the time was right when there was a 5 to come together and take control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Found this. It's an interesting listen lol even though it's Russell. I couldn't find any episode recaps last week.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Merriska wrote:

Stfu Tara.

No, rude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 pm

As it turns out, just two episodes this week, but it's set up nicely for next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

I think it's just two the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:16 am

Why do you think that? I seem to remember last season was a mixture between 2 and 3 episodes a week. Go AK go! Laughing I can't believe I just so happened to pick my favourite player of the season blindly at the start without seeing a video bio or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Heard it from Aussies where the show's advertised on billboards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:13 pm

I'd probably prefer 2 episodes a week instead of 3. Not sure but it's likely to be 26 episodes in total again and this one has a live reunion of course. That'll be more fun than just ending it on the island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:32 pm

Progress after week 2...

Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Lol so five vote offs and five different people lose one of their players. People remaining with both of their players intact: Neil, May May, Will, Murr, Emer, Nat and Che....yeah lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03 pm

First half of episode 6

Aw, poor Pete being interrogated. They need to back off, he did what he thought was best in his place.

Fuck off Tara.

That is like, the happiest tribe ever.

Okay, wtf Henry? Why are you jonesing so hard to lose and blindside someone? Just coast along with your victory and be happy you don't have to lose anyone. Do you want to lose a bunch and not have numbers? Just wait until you actually suck at something and then draw blood you weirdo.

Maybe calling him Aussie Malcolm was being too stereotypical cuz I don't think Malcolm would ever act like this.

Bad at challenge commentary.

Jon calling Ben out almost as hard as Jeff did to Katie back in Phillipones.

lmao at everyone going from eating peacefully to idol hunting.

I love whatever red bird that is, it's adorable.

What babies, they've been on the bottom like a day.

Uh oh, Henry's getting called out lol

You're gonna look really dumb if you successfully throw and you don't have the votes to get her out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:30 pm

God damn it Henry.

It'd be hilarious if after all this they still solved the puzzle first.

Aww they're so happy, I wonder how they feel watching and knowing Henry wasn't trying.

So far this actually seems to be working.

They're suspicious lol

Henry has a bad poker face.

No idea how this is going to go.

Oh wow, it actually worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Lol at throwing. I hate it. At least it's done now, prick got his way. I was so hoping he'd get the boot instead but at the same time I don't really care Sam is out. Anybody who couples up aren't going to be people I support. It's the dumbest thing you can do. You can canoodle after the game is over for frig sake, but ugh Henry. At least people know he isn't a yogo instructor. Called it on day 1. You can't lie about doing that when you can show people in the game and some will know the shit you're doing isn't even yoga. Those were God damn stretches. I do them before football lol. I so wished it backfired and he left instead. Oh well. What will hurricane Mark bring? Laughing he literally just wants a fist fight with Henry. I doubt he has any ability to turn things around for himself. He's good at reading people though.

You'd no idea how the vote was going? Seemed to only be one possible outcome lol which I thought was weird. There was no other option offered. You knew nobody was doing the stupid split vote. It was interesting that they piled all the votes on Sam. Nobody is worried about them having an idol? Even though they are suspicious? Why could that be? Hmm could it be because the one instructing the move has it? Lol surely you've got to split between them in that scenario. Better safe than sorry. Somebody had to have questioned why they weren't. 9 votes. You've got to split it 5-4. I would seriously be wondering why not.

Tara weeping was so amusing. Poor boo boo has lost her smile. I'm not overly concnered about AK if they lose again. I don't see his core alliance of Ziggy and Jarred turning on him, nor Tessa so that's 4 and that's half. Peter's the only one who could possibly go back to the others, but I'd still be surprised. It's such a long game, usually we'd be starting to think about merge by now but it's still a while away.

We have 18 left. That's how many a lot of seasons start with lol! Possibly mix it up next episode? 2 teams of 9 or three teams of 6? That'd be fun, but I'd favour two new teams of 9.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Quote :
You can canoodle after the game is over for frig sake

Which they apparently did since they're dating Laughing

Episode 7

Apparently Jacqui is not just Denise, but evil Denise lol

Henry is like, the Joe/Ozzy/Malcolm archetype if they went dark and idk if I love it or hate it lol

You don't really like anyone Tara except Lockey.

omg they caught a shark

lmao at everyone running from angry wasps, poor tribe

Some of these matches are pretty awesome.

Aww Jarrod tries so hard.

I don't think you're going to like tribal this time Henry.

I'd rather they vote out Henry cuz I like Jacqui, but seeing his face will be fun lol

Spewin' makes a comeback!

Wtf did Ben do to these people that they all think he's an untrustworthy dumbass? lol

oh right, I forgot they had an idol too. It'd be funny if they went home with an idol.

Errrr why did you put quotations around power couple? They totally are trying to be one.

The suspense.

Well..that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 pm

You were surprised? I never felt that was goign to work. Why? Luke was leading the charge lol LUKE. He's like the Albert Dresdede or whatever his name was from South Pacific Laughing talks a big game but can't deliver shit. This is the second move he's made that failed. First he wanted Kent out over Joan, now Jacqui out over Mark. I never felt confident and especially so after Sarah and Odette were shaky on the whole thing. Then Ben was too. It was never happening. Lol at Ben. Why don't many trust him? He sort of comes across as snotty to me. His answer at tribal was so funny "Oh I'm just weighing up my options" haha even if you are undecided, you don't say that you are.

Ugh wish Jacqui had gone just to see Henry's face. Sucks. The bright side is that they're well and truly marked now. They will be broken up, no doubt about it. This is what happens to people who play too hard, too fast or pair up must too early. You all get cut and the floaters sneak through. She was annoying me at tribal. Mark was only tring to save imself. What do you want him to do, woman? Not try? Bow out without a fight? Lol so in the end, only Mark and the cookie fiends voted for Jacqui. What about the cookie empire?!!! Noooo Laughing they're such tools.

I just realised Tara is my age lol are you kidding me? She looks about 40. I really hope Ziggy doesn't go with them. Even then, it'd only be 4-4. I don't want them to lose because I'm a bit worried an AK blindside could go down, but optimistic it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next