Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:18 pm

I just watched it. I use vidup.me now, but it says there are virus attacks. It's fine since I have good anti-virus and it loads really fast. vidto.me is another I use but it seems to load slower, less virus attacks though. I'll do my review soon. Thought it was a really well done finale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Final Standings:

Winner: Jericho Malabonga - Dan
Runner-up: Tara Pitt - Misty
Twenty-second Voted Out: Peter Conte - Nat
Twenty-first Voted Out: Michelle Dougan - Will
Twentieth Voted Out: Locklan "Locky" Gilbert - Will
Nineteenth Voted Out: Nicola "Ziggy" Zagame - CheChe
Eighteenth Voted Out: Luke Toki - Murr
Seventeenth Voted Out: Sarah Tilleke - Dillon
Sixteeth Voted Out: Tessa O’Halloran - May May
Fifteenth Voted Out: Henry Nicholson - Nat
Fourteenth Voted Out: Anneliese Wilson - May May
Thirteenth Voted Out: Jarrad Seng - CheChe
Twelfth Voted Out: Odette Blacklock - Emer
Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Winner: Dan
Runner up: Misty
Tenth Eliminated: Nat
Ninth Eliminated: Will
Eighth Eliminated: CheChe
Seventh Eliminated: Murr
Sixth Eliminated: Dillon
Fifth Eliminated: May May
Fourth Eliminated: Emer
Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

Congrats to Dan for picking the winner of Australian Survivor season 4, Jericho, HOORAAAY! Bad luck to Misty but well done on getting runner up even though nobody liked your player LOLOL. It's been a fun season. Hope to do this again next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:07 am

Ok where to start, fun final challenge, even if it was the same one. I very much agree with endurance for final challenges, it gives all an equal shot really, unless you're dead unfit and weak. Hopefully next season they do a different sort of final endurance, they really make for the best final challenges rather than hige mazes and running around. I like them being stationary and fighting against the pain. You could see Pete weakening before he went, but my question is, why did he not try to strike a deal with Jericho? After Tara was gone, they had 2 hours just the two of them. Pete should have tried to strike a final 2 deal, something like "if I win this, I'll take you, if you win this, you take me?" and see what Jericho says. He didn't say anything, or it would have been shown. Kristie took that opportunity last year. When it's just the two of you left competiting, it's a good time to discuss an agreement. Missed a trick there I think. Don't know if Jericho would have agreed but it would put him in a position.

Was not happy at the decision to keep Tara over Pete. I think he was a worthy finalist, more so than her. He had never been voted out, he survived Asaga and made it back to his old team via mutiny, he had lost his allies pretty early into merge and still found a way to get to final 3 via social play, he won an immunity, he pushed Jericho in the final challenge. He was more deserving and it pissed me off so much how Tara shat on his game. Ugh.

That being said, as the final tribal developed, I saw that she wasn't actually a complete goat, though she wasn't a very good speaker. It was funny when Henry basically summed her game up so effortlessly for her Laughing and she's like "yes, that". I now see that voting Locky out wasn't a terrible move to make, that she wanted to show she could play by herself and make the end, but it wasn't enough.

Yeah lol so hard at Sarah being bitter. Didn't expect that but she played herself into that hole, then she expects others to save her? No, you play Survivor for YOU, not others. Will Jericho be remembered as a great winner? Probably not but he did deserve it. I don't even know how I'd describe his game. He was obviously just a really fun, sweet guy who didn't appear to pose a threat to anyone, very social and he had 3 allies in Henry, Sarah and Luke who were all viewed as much bigger threats, so they were shields for him until the later stages when he stepped his game up in winning some individual challenges. He still relied on some luck (Tara forcing the tie) but nobody wins flawlessly. He looked so cute in his little cookie bowtie Laughing answering the question once and for all if he's gay or not.

Really enjoyed the season overall, with a much more satisfying winner than last season. Hopefully it will return next year again. You would think so, it appears to be really popular.

Aww, I will miss it, bye Oz Sad

Omg Pete's laugh! It's like some wild animal Laughing I was in bits last night watching this for ages haha

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:49 am

He had never been voted out, he survived Asaga and made it back to his old team via mutiny, he had lost his allies pretty early into merge and still found a way to get to final 3 via social play, he won an immunity, he pushed Jericho in the final challenge. wrote:

Which is exactly why you don't take him. Those are all reasons people could want to vote him for being such an underdog.

lol He was kinda sweet and evil at the same time, it was a weird but fun mix.

JUST BECAUSE HE HAS A SESAME STREET BOW TIE DOESN'T MAKE HIM GAY NEIL, WE STILL DON'T KNOW THAT UNLESS HE SAYS SO, GOD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 am

Haha no but his reasons were taking the most deserving person out of the two. Pete was more deserving in my eyes, maybe not his, or maybe he was and e just said Tara was (I would) and be thinking I'll probably beat her. He would have beaten Pete too I feel. The reasons he gave were that Tara deserved it more, but we think Pete did and I also think jurors then give you more credit for being brave and taking the most deserving person with you. I respect that more as a viewer but at the same time understand why you'd take the less likely winner.

HE IS SO GAY lol no straight man would dress like that...oh wait, Neal Gottlieb...haha no but I do think he is gay. Watch the Pete laugh in that video, I was in bits, literal tears Laughing he comes across as such a fun guy but on Survivor he seemed so down a lot, probably just the elements and the game got to him. That laugh is legendary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 am

Oh, well if you're going by that, then yeah, Peter earned a spot more since Tara was clueless a lot of the time and got voted out forever ago and was just lucky they were doing a surprise exile that round. But he also had a lot more reasons why someone could see him as a good winner. Also poor Peter, third and so little individual time dedicated to him and then no time at the reunion at all.

I'm not saying he is unless he says so Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:10 am

Pete had to try to strike a deal with Jericho at that challenge. He knew he was going if he lost, why not try? Do it while he still appeared strong in the challenge. "I'll take you if I win, you take me? We both deserve it the most" and you might get Jericho to agree. He might keep his word, he might go back on it but if he does, he'll look bad.

I need to see the rest of the reunion later, my video ended after 10 minutes of it. Did it say it would return next year at the end?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:33 am

No, they have yet to be renewed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:59 am

SHIT!! Hopefully it's inevitable they will. It's a success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:19 pm

No episodes to look forward to this week Sad cries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Found this lol questionable US picks but some good Aus ones, including the main man himself Laughing couldn't have it without him, plus I'd enjoy seeing Luke screw with some of the US players. Haha I didn't like him to begin but he grew on me, Am the bawwws Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:09 pm

I agree with the US picks, andrea again? tony again?

loved the aus cast though a nice mix of strategy, drama, physical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm a stickler for trying to keep things as even as possible. I don't like casts that have 3 or 4 from one season etc. If this was a real season, I'd have all the US players having only played once, like the Aus players, no 2nd, 3rd, 4th timers. That's an edge on the Aus cast. Experience of playing more than once really counts, but there are plenty of US players that have only played once who would be good to have. At least a few of the picks in this cast have only played once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10