Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Another point is, why was Tessa so desperate to get Locky out, still? She and Pete knew they were 5th and 6th, so this was the point to take the power from those 4. Go with the plan that was agreed between Tessa, Pete, Locky, Tara and Ziggy. Now you have 5 against 4, take Sarah out and move on. Taking Locky out means you only have a 4-4 at most next time.

Lol just realised it was a Marquesas situation, and probably others but that comes to mind being the original. You had Paschal and Neleh as 5th and 6th with John, Tammy, Zoe and "The General" top 4. They flipped on them at 9. This was the time for Tessa and Pete to make a similar move. You can't allow 4 people to hold the power moving into top 8, of course they don't any longer after an equally bad move by Luke, Jericho and Sarah. I have a bad feeling Michelle will make the end. She's not on anyone's radar. Neither is Tara. That would be the worst final 2 ever Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:58 pm

Michelle is pissed.

Really pissed.

How did Tara get split from the killers anyway? The first two votes they were voting together, then it just died.

Wait, does Luke not eat meat?

omg this challenge.

Omg Tara.

Oh my goooood Tara.

I'm starting to think Tara might have that losing finalist edit, like the goat that everyone thinks was horrible and is only there cuz no one thought they were worth voting out.

Luke's probably gonna tell Michelle you said that you know.

Or not.

Popcorn chicken alliance is a hilarious name except it's not legit.

Well, tbf Jericho, they did tell them they were going to do that lol.

Bad at challenge commentary.

Well Sarah seems screwed here.

I wouldn't say Peter's a floater, he pretty well sticks with the same people.

It's totally personal.

Samatau wasted every single one of their 3 idols and idol canceller. Amazing.

So, since Michelle is still cool with Luke and Jericho, does she get back with them or no?

lol Tara done with Locky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

I bloody hope Tara isn't a goat finalist, that would be a terrible end. It's only a F2. Ugh why are they not going after Ziggy. Do it!!! You can't let her get any further or she could go on an immunity run easily. Best part about that tribal was her completely wasting her idol. Brilliant.

Sarah going was obvious, even when they threw in the alternate scenario. I never bought it for a second. It was all because of that Tessa vote. You can't go behind a looper like Michelle's back. Sarah needed to do the smart thing and vote with the majority of the "champagne" alliance, oh cringe at saying that. Tara would have left and then Luke and Jjericho take the heat whilst you're comfortable and didn't betray the person who trusted her the most (Michelle). In voting Tessa, you just pissed off the person who trusted you the most, that's why she got all the heat and not the guys.

At the same time, Michelle played it poorly as well. To be straight up with them and be like, I;m against you now, bad move. You need to bite your tongue and say it's fine, Ii get it, we're cool, and then in confessional you can be honest and vent, so if she was to leave with those 3 and a couple more goign along with it, she could only blame herself. If she acted cool with it, Sarah and co would then target Ziggy or someone, so Michelle wouldn't have even been at risk, but this way, you're risking it all just because it's personal. Bad play.

How funny was that reward challenge? Lol so goofy.

Tara goin after Locky? Lol these people are so emotional. You can't make emotional decisions. Whatever he thinks of her, HE WILL NEVER VOTE HER OUT, yet she wants to get rid of him just to prove a point, that she's not a goat? Yeah go for it, see how it works out. Then you do that and Ziggy turns on you, and Pete too. Then Jericho, Luke and Michelle coast to the end. In fact that's my prediction, right now lmao

Locky
Ziggy
Tara
Pete

Jericho
Michelle
Luke

Then I dunno what happens, could see Luke betray Jericho at that point, feeling he'd beat Michelle easily, but he'd beat both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:58 pm

I've been cut off from finishing today's episode like four times now so I'm just going to sum up my thought short and sweet instead of commenting on things that happen along the way like usual.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Lol at Kryssie, it's Kristie. She was such a floater win, underwhelming, and on that note, fuck Petey lol. Yes I am pissed off about Luke going. Whilst I didn't like him until merge, he emerged as someone to root for. They made it soooo obvious he was going, I was shaking my head. They showed Pete saying Luke to Michelle. The only hope was that  Michelle got him to go Ziggy, but they showed it happen the other way and with Ziggy, Locky and Tara voting Luke, there was no other outcome. Really stupid.

Pete better not win, fuck floaters. If all we get on this version are floater wins, I'm out. Fuck Locky and Tara, so annoying, fuck Ziggy, she sucks. I was so desperate for her to go, having just wasted her idol. It would have been funny to see her leave when she really needed to use it. Should have ost her. These people suck. Sure keep the immunity threats in with 6 people left, see how that works out for you. I just want it to be over at this point. The only way it could end on a high note is if Jericho won. That's it, that's the only person left to root for, but I can't see it happening. I will never like Michelle but you have to credit her for some things. Could actually see her winning at this point.

UGH!!!!!!! The wrong people are leaving.

Last edited by EnnJaySee on Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 pm

Progress after week 9:

Eighteenth Voted Out: Luke Toki - Murr
Seventeenth Voted Out: Sarah Tilleke - Dillon
Sixteeth Voted Out: Tessa O’Halloran - May May
Fifteenth Voted Out: Henry Nicholson - Nat
Fourteenth Voted Out: Anneliese Wilson - May May
Thirteenth Voted Out: Jarrad Seng - CheChe
Twelfth Voted Out: Odette Blacklock - Emer
Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Seventh Eliminated: Murr
Sixth Eliminated: Dillon
Fifth Eliminated: May May
Fourth Eliminated: Emer
Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

May May, Dillon and Murr all lose their second player and are eliminated. Will still has both of his players remaining. Unbelievable. Misty, Dan, CheChe and Nat all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Floater wins are fine as long as you give them enough time that you can see how it happened, it's a perfectly legitimate strategy even if it's not the most exciting. But if you don't showcase them at all because there's so much flashier people, it ends up disappointing because you don't feel satisfied. Aaand they shouldn't win every single time otherwise it'd be kinda played out. Just like how it'd suck if every time someone won cuz they were a big strong dude or someone won every time with the all girl's alliance. Also I never thought last week you'd end up actually mad about Luke leaving. You wanted to punch him in the face most episodes Laughing

Jericho does seem to be the only possible contender left, someone also did notice (cuz some of the fans of these types of things are very stalkerish) that he was looking at buying a place in a pretty classy area so he must have run into a decent amount of cash. I was always torn on whether the way they were showing him was a little too schemey as in he'd have a downfall or just the right amount for a villainous winner. Michelle's started doing things recently that could make her a winner, but she's so emotional and bug-eyed crazy about it that I doubt she won. I think if she had they would try to make her seem more rational and strategic than so easily angered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:33 pm

I'm gonna do a ranking of the 6 remaining in order of how I'd like to see them win and a second ranking of how well I think they've played the game overall and deserve to win.

1. Jericho - easily the only one I can actively support at this point. Hopefully now Luke is gone, he can find a way to get to the end his way.

2. Pete - ugh floater! but maybe that is the smartest way to play a marthon survivor. Just do something that you can call your own without someone else calling the shots. Ok you got Michelle to vote Lluke but it's not enough, be more assertive.

3. Michelle - sooo gross but she deserves this spot. Has grown into the game as it's gone on. She was barely shown early on, just like last season's winner. I also think her clashes with people might not matter, think of ow much Tony clashed with Kass and he still won comfortably. She's not afraid to speak her mind and play her own game and you have to credit that.

4. Locky - eww, so gross! Omg! Lol All I can credit him with is being that big and still being around this close to the end, he's won a challenge when he had to or he was gone. His "I feel naked" when he gave the necklace back gave me a slight giggle.

5. Ziggy - oh would you just leave already. She just annoys me, I dunno what it is. She's so wishy washy, one minute she's with this person, then that person. All you hear from people is how they don't trust her but she's still there despite being a big challenge threat. Her paranoia got the best of her when she wasted that idol. JUST LEAVE!

6. Tara - how could a person voted out like a year ago actually win? It couldn't possibly happen, could it? It's a massive black mark against you fromt he off, if you make the final that is. She's useless and not a threat to anybody, hence why she's still around. The move to try to get rid of her closest allie is the dumbest thing she's done yet.

How much I think they deserve to win at this point:

1. Michelle
2. Jericho
3. Pete
4/5. Ziggy/Locky (can't separate them)
6. Tara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:35 pm

i have to say i didnt see this as the final 6 from the point i stopped watching (right around the time jacqui got booted).

Michelle was so invisible back then
Tara was on the bottom
Pete was in the majority but just kind of followed
Ziggy was picking up steam
Locky was clueless
Jericho was all about the cookies with Luke and disappeared for the rest of the episodes.

alot of the bigger players are leaving. its tough when casting a group of players cause the big guns get taken out and the 2nd tier characters are left, in a game with some players they are the one that usually win which doesnt make for the most exciting game.

ive really enjoyed this season, as a wikipedia viewer and reading reviews and such.

i also echo the same statement of i have no clue whose gonna win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 pm

The cookies feel so long ago now when we had the debacle of #JamGate. You've missed so much lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:38 pm

It's such a shame we can't see the Ponderosa/Jury Villa videos Sad I'd love to see those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:42 pm

I told you there's some on Dailymotion and Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/70odzm/aus_australian_survivor_2017_the_jury_villa/

You're a bad listener. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Now I have to find where you posted that lol didn't notice. Oh yayyyy. Have you watched them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:24 pm

WHERE IS THE EPISODE? WHERE IS IT?!?!

I'm just watching the Ponderosas now and the wee blonde doctor is from here!! It's very clear on the Henry clip. Lol it's so weird to hear a Northern Irish accent on Australian Survivor Laughing

Aww I enjoyed those. Aussies are so laid back. They're known for it. You'd rarely get a bitter juror, maybe Tara lol but I love how happy they all are and embrace each other. They know it's just a game and once it's over, it's over and they give credit to the people who blindsided them. All smiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emer_Halo

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:16 pm

I literally have no idea what happened but it seems like I've been robbed twice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm

I think they're back down to 2 a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Well first of all, I don't like him, but I was glad Locky won immunity. Tara pissed me right off openly cheering for Pete. Can't stand that. I never like when people all gang up on someone, even him. It's like "if you don't have immunity, bye, but if you do, hi!" for Ziggy and Tara. Pathetic allies and I feel bad for him a little bit because he was loyal to them.

Lol just when you think Tara can't get any worse, she does that. Not the move as such but to be all "yeah yeah we're going to rocks" then admit when she votes "I just like drama, you were always going" Laughing such a moron. That isn't going to impress anyone. Still, it's the best thing she's done all game. So happy Ziggy is finally gone, It was interesting, I'm really glad the other 3 held firm and pushed the move through. It was risky but it worked. They are the 3 you have to root for. How could anyone root for those other 3? All "Locky has to gooo" then he wins and it's "oh I'm tight with Ziggy and Locky and feel safe with them", you're such a moron, Tara. She is certainly the goat of the season. I really hope she doesn't wind up in the final 2 somehow.

Michele is certainly the best player at this point. You have to admire what she's done, clear favourite for me, followed by Jericho and Pete. Locky is a bad stratagist and Tara is the goat as I said. I want to see Jericho win as I like him the most. I'd accept Pete because he's nice also but hasn't done enough.  I don't want Michelle to win but if she does, she deserves it and I'd be pissed if the other 2 won, especially Tara is by far the most useless player left. I just hope they have enough respect for the game not to take a goat to a final 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 pm

Yeah but if you're with Locky and Tara and you win final immunity then no matter what you're taking a goat in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Well I imagine if he won the next one, they'd get her out Laughing and if he doesn't, he's going anyway so it's hard to see a scenario that has both of them at final 3. He's such an ass too, you hear him after he won? I could have done that for hours...Jericho was right, you don't play with Locky, you play under him. He has his plans thathe lays out for you. Doesn't need your input, it's the plan and this is what we're going to do. Such a bad player. He was an all round flop until he finally started to show his physical capabilities. At least he has that, but bad players play themselves into this position of needing to win immunity every time or they're gone. That's why Mike Holloway is one of the worst winners. He had to rely on 5 immunity wins and an idol to make the end. He played himself onto the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:43 pm

I lost my first player lol

Very interestinf final 4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm

And thank goodness you did, no offense lol

I don't know if you have a preference since you have a player in and have been following charts for the most part, but is there anyone you're rooting for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Oh my word what an intriguing episode that was. The old curse of the car reward is back!! When was the last time US did that? Was it Guatemala possibly? Honestly, Locky made a good fist of that but it wasn't to be. I did the exact same thing in one of our games at the same stage Laughing only I pulled it off haha. I forget exactly who was left but I was the one who was going, but I showed someone (maybe Tara) a fake congratulations you've won an idol message I typed up myself and said I'd vote for John, knowing she'd go and tell him and it spread all this paranoia amongst them. They decided to vote out JB, the next expendable person instead. I left the next vote but it got me one place further Laughing

Locky did about the best job he could with what he had. Pete and Jericho didn't eat that crap up. It's like, produce the damn thing or you're full of it. Sit there with it aroudn your neck and make us all scramble and be super uncomfortable, that's a move, but he didn't have it so it's all he could do. Really surprised Michelle ate it up and voted Pete. Her stock just went way down in one episode. She really thought he had it and Pete would leave. Bad move, now they're gonna know.

Locky had to go. Tthe minute you keep that challenge threat in, the more power he will gain if he goes on to win the next challenge and the one after. You're essentially handing him the power to decide who he wants to go with, He simply had to go. What was Michelle thinking? I thought it was Tara who voted Pete at first.

Locky calling Pete a goat was so uncalled for. He isn't a goat, the one he wants to vote to win is. Tara's the goat. Tthat's how it comes across to me anyway. How in the world can you credit somebody who was voted out a year ago more credit than Pete? Getting voted out ws the best thing that could have happened to her.

Dare I say it, could Jericho be the winner after the heartwarming scene of him learning how to swim in the deep water lol that's what was going through my head. His stock went way up this episode. I mean, I think he's a lock to get Luke, Sarah and Henry for starters. Ii just don't want to see Tara in that final 2. I'll take any combination of the other 3 but not her. She couldn't possibly win, could she? Jericho for me, then Michelle and Pete but his stock went up, her's has gone down big time.

Ok prediction time:

If you're Michelle, you've surely got to want to stick with Tara and Jericho after what you've just done. You've shut the door on Pete, bad move. Based on her new found mentality of going to the end with the best (which I respect), she'd got to what to go with Jerico surely?

Pete, I think he will stick with his "get the best out" mentality, because he has to, so he will want Jericho or Michelle out next, probably Michelle after voting for him. He probably eyes going to the end with Tara, boo! That would be an underwhelming final 2.

Tara, God knows what that woman is thinking, she's so irritating. She made a final 3 with Michelle and Jericho so maybe stick by that?

Jericho, after this vote, he should stick with Michelle and Tara. I think Pete will want him out and I now think he can beat either of the two girls at the end.

I will be super pissed if Jericho goes next and won't even care who wins lol. He's got to win this! He's due an immunity win. He's got it in him to win one of these at just the right time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Progress after week 10:

Twentieth Voted Out: Locklan "Locky" Gilbert - Will
Nineteenth Voted Out: Nicola "Ziggy" Zagame - CheChe
Eighteenth Voted Out: Luke Toki - Murr
Seventeenth Voted Out: Sarah Tilleke - Dillon
Sixteeth Voted Out: Tessa O’Halloran - May May
Fifteenth Voted Out: Henry Nicholson - Nat
Fourteenth Voted Out: Anneliese Wilson - May May
Thirteenth Voted Out: Jarrad Seng - CheChe
Twelfth Voted Out: Odette Blacklock - Emer
Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Eighth Eliminated: CheChe
Seventh Eliminated: Murr
Sixth Eliminated: Dillon
Fifth Eliminated: May May
Fourth Eliminated: Emer
Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

CheChe loses her second player and is the eighth person eliminated from the game. Will finally loses his first player. He along with Misty, Dan and Nat all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next