Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 pm

I started the vidto.me and it played even though nothing was apparently loading lol, well yet more disappointment. I wanted that big oaf to leave and his "can't touch this" comment just made me want to punch the screen. I couldn't even follow all of who wanted to do what and where each vote was going. Will look at the chart after a snack. I was never a fan of Anneliese but I hated them pricks pinning the jam stealing on her, pisses me off. Play the game, but don't fucking make someone out to be a thief. Doesn't surprise me though, assholes. Oh Henry, how dare she have her own mind and not follow your orders. Fuck off.

Poor Petey and Tessa. The only people I like. I do sort of like Jericho but only slightly. Really don't care about the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 pm

Alright so they all voted Anneliese except Tessa and Pete. It's so weird that people like Tara, Sarah and Locky would turn on her but it's because of the last vote. It wasn't made clear but I thoguth she was left out of it? But then Henry is all "she didn't vote with me", umm, maybe you forgot to tell her? Just a thought lol, it's unclear but lets assume she did know and picked to side with Jarrad's side, which was odd given they were the people who voted her out at a twist. I don't get why? You'd made these bonds with the likes of Sarah and then you just stay with the people who booted you. Only thing I can think of is that she was back with them after the second mix up whilst Sarah and Tara were away on the other side, plus voting Luke appealed more than Jarrad.

Anyway so she's disowned by those people and becomes the target due to Henry. That lot pisses me off, how entitled they act and what was said last episode about Locky being the sort of person who loves to be idolised and Tara idolises him *vomit. Hate these people. I get Ziggy's decision to keep him though as a meat shield, although she's out performed him in most things so he's not much of a shield. At first Ii thought it was too early to use the super idol but given that it's not all that super, you have to use it when the chance presents itself. She may not get another chance to play it to void another idol being played. I'm glad it's out of the way anyway.

So what were the Pete side wanting? Pete, Tessa, Ziggy and Anneliese to vote Locky, play the idol and then he leaves? That's make sense, only there was talk of a few people on his side putting a couple of votes on him, what for? No matter, the plan would have worked but for flipping Ziggy screwing it up. I really hope Tessa and Pete aren't the next targets, too easy!

Ziggy, Henry and Locky should stay together now, the physical threats, cover each other and you have an idol, use it wisely. I feel like they'll be the target next though. Boot em all please, triple vote off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 pm

She said she knew they wouldn't have enough votes to get out Luke, but she tried anyway and voted in the minority on purpose so she would still look like she was with Samatau.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:56 pm

and did she tell anyone cos it didn't seem so Laughing they all thought she was with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:12 pm

I don't think she actually told them ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:10 am

Basically she played herself into a hole and lost the trust of the people she was with for a long time. Although in the merge episode Jarrad listed his alliance, the people we knew but he also added Anneliese in there so they had obviously gotten closer and we just didn't really see it.

So another episode tonight. Would love to see Locky blindsided. I think he is a hopeless player. Fails strategically, fails at challenges. Camp life is his biggest asset. Can't stand how entitled he acts. He's done nothing and the way he played it after the Jarrad vote was awful. They'd have respected him more if he just said yes, I voted for Jarrad and here are my reasons....that way you don't shut the door on those remaining people but straight up lying to them was bad and they knew it. Still can't stand Michelle and Tara but can't see them going anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 pm

watchseries.to doesn't have the episode yet, but if it's not up by tonight your time series-top.com has it, just pick your preferred player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Well I mean, it made an interesting TC, but honestly Ziggy it only hurt you lmao.

lol Everyone thinks they're the king, and yet almost all of them are gone.

Nooo leave Tessa alone.

Well that note went from sucky to amazingly lucky.

Damn it you spent all your money on avocado toast? Ziggy, you so crazy.

Luke's gonna be stuffed.

And drunk.

That phone must have amazing reception.

Aww that's really sweet.

So much feels.

I would be so stuffed.

Poor Sarah.

The shot of that sad coconut.

You technically didn't win it Michelle.

Sarah is so pissed.

New alliance, the Champagne Killers lol.

""I don't see it. Luke and Michelle definitely have my back. I'm sitting pretty" Oh honey. You're so screwed.

omg Sarah was faking lol.

Jericho's mind is blown.

Jericho is ready to kill Henry lmao.

Don't be so sure there.

Bad at challenge commentary.

Tessa <3.

This is gonna be great as long as he doesn't play that idol.

"I like you" lmao.

Poor Annaleisse lol.

Sarah is a very good actor.

I don't think they'll be smiling much longer.

Shut up Locky.

YESSSss GET OUT, GO WALK DOWN THAT PATH OF SHAME, FUCK YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

LMAO at that last line. Thank God for some vote satisfaction. I'm so relieved. I was so sure he was going to play the idol, so sure and then he didn't, YES!!!! Overconfidence was always going to get that guy. I don't think they could have played it any better, if he did play his idol you'd just have to say well done. Tessa beating the oaf at the challenge <3 get innn Laughing although it was good to see he took it well. That's what you want to see as a viewer, to see people praise the rest for a good blindside. Played in good spirits. It's not fun to see bitter people.

The alliances are a bit muddy for me lol. Each episode you hear a name being grouped with some people and think "really, since when?" like Henry saying he was close to Locky, Ziggy and Tara, TARA?? Since when? They were never on the same team, at any point. Must just be a merge thing since she was so close to Locky and they became close through that connection. Weird though how Tara was with Sarah, Luke and Jericho and all swore to stay together but all of a sudden she's splintered off from them. It's things like that that bug me because I don't get to hear the reasons why.

The auction was pretty funny. Luke getting everything. That was quite a stroke of luck but omg Michelle on the reward, that voice. It goes through me. Such a wind up. She's such a snob, ohh champagne, the high life, jewels and caviar, ugh ssshhhhh!!!!

Well I finally got a prediction right. I said it'd be too easy for Pete or Tessa to be next and it'd be one of Ziggy, Locky or Henry. Can we see Tara booted next please? Nahh, too easy. It should be Ziggy. She's no longer got trust with anybody really and is a challenge beast so take the chance before she starts winning 2 or 3 in a row.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Progress after week 8:

Fifteenth Voted Out: Henry Nicholson - Nat
Fourteenth Voted Out: Anneliese Wilson - May May
Thirteenth Voted Out: Jarrad Seng - CheChe
Twelfth Voted Out: Odette Blacklock - Emer
Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Fourth Eliminated: Emer
Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

CheChe, May May and Nat all lose their first player. Will is now the only person who still has both of his players remaining. Dillon, Misty, Dan, CheChe, May May, Nat and Murr all have one player remaining.

By the way, anything on Ponderosa videos? They had them last time but Will found them somewhere random. I don't think they're on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:52 pm

yay i still have both in, i really dont think either of my players will win though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 pm

I sure hope not Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Yeah I kinda doubt it. Michelle's picked up in time a lot more since you probably stopped watching, but her edit now is of the unstable princess so still not a good sign. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Did you like my impression of her? Ohh champagne, oh the high life. Jewels and caviar. I simply must have a manicure darling! Haha pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Well a lot of the girls not long before they get dropped off to go on TV get stuff done so they look clean shaven and trimmed and hot. Nothing new there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:08 pm

She's really annoying and uppity though. Champagne alliance lol surprised Luke went for it since Tessa and co all voted him wen Jarrad left. He usually holds grudges. Probably a case of working together with a common goal but I don't see it being long term.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Who wouldn't go for a chance to take out Henry though? You'd have to be pretty thick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Plus the others in his alliance like Sarah and Jericho wanted to and if you know he has an idol, you have to do it with as many left as possible to minimise the risk he plays it. It's hard to sort of group them with who I tink is loyal to who but I'll try:

Sarah, Jericho, Luke, Michelle.

Locky, Ziggy, Tara.

Pete, Tessa.

So who goes next? I still think they'll go for Locky or Ziggy next, splitting up the two remaining challenge threats, then it will get muddy after that. Maybe Luke will turn his attentions back on Sarah and vice versa, don't think we've seen the last of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:46 am

Another 3 episodes this week. Don't think I like that. It'll be over in 2 weeks at that rate. That means merge to the end was only 3 weeks. I'd rather they did 3 episodes a week and then slowed it down towards the end. You'd rather saviour merge and beyond but can't do much about that.

Even so, it'll have taken just over 2 months to air, which is better than dragging it out to 3 months like US does with fewer people. I wonder will they ever move to 2 seasons a year. It's a shame it's only 1 season and it only takes 2 months to air as well, it's a long old gap til the next one. Will also be curious to see if they go somewhere else next season or if it'll be Samoa again. Hopefully somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Yeah, I said that's it going to be back to 3 episodes from now on didn't I?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Oh Tara, stop trying to act like you're a master strategist, you were blindsided too lol

Locky is a bitter bitch.

When did the Champagne Alliance get so many people? I thought it was 3 lol

Err I'm pretty sure it wasn't 100% you Michelle.

...I'm especially sure it wasn't Jericho, it was Tessa and Luke more than anything.

Yeah Tara, especially since you were supposed to be like 16th place lol.

Well, they're fucked.

Here lies the champagne Alliance. Episode 18-Episode 19.

Oh Michelle, you're so brutally honest.

Michelle does not look happy about that at all.

Ziggy's so good at this.

"I don't think so" Well Tara just cursed this plan cuz any time she's cocky about something happening the plan's dead.

Yeah, this plan is so dead. Michelle/Tara are way too confident.

I'm gonna have no players left lol

Oh Lockey and Tara, you're so bad at this.

RIP sweet heroine angel.

Michelle has dead eyes.

Next time on Survivor, Michelle murders everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Lol well that was annoying all round. Obviously didn't want her to go but she was silly to try the whole split thing. Got too confident. At least we don't have to hear "champagne alliance" anymore. That's irritating. Why can't the people I want to leave just leave? I don't want to listen to Michelle or Tara. Ziggy annoys me at being good at everything and Sarah suggesting an all girls alliance plus Petey made me choke on my Rice Crispies. I'd rather see Locky win than that materialise! Jesus!!!!

The decision to leave Michelle out was a dumb one. Maybe necessary in order to work, but a bad move.She's clearly a crazy person. I do not want to see Luke and Jericho taken out now. I''m only just starting to like them (the spy shack stuff was funny) but I think that is what will happen, or at least one of them. Michelle will go nuts. Hopefully she calms down and realises it's better to stick. Who's she gonna work with, Locky, Tara, Pete, Ziggy? No lol.

So here are the votes. The names in brackets are people who were supposed to vote that person.

Tessa - Luke, Sarah, Jericho
Tara - Michelle, Tessa (Sarah)
Locky - Pete, Ziggy, (Luke), (Jericho)
Sarah - Locky, Tara, (Pete), (Tessa), (Ziggy)

Ok first of all, Locky and Tara being the only two to vote Sarah is funny. Tara was right to think it was too easy. If it seems too easy, it's not what's really happening. I don't understand Ziggy's vote? Did I miss something? She was supposed to vote Sarah too, which would have meant a 3-3 but that wouldn't have been the plan. That would mean Sarah would have left on the revote. I'm convinced there's things that don't get shown that should be, for people like me who analyse votes. Only thing I can think would be Tessa let her in on the split plan and she joined in, so Locky would have left 4-3-2 just so they didn't have to revote lol. Pretty stupid but what else could it be? I don't get it, when Anneliese left, she made that choice over Locky because she wants "shields" which is the smart thing to do when you're viewed as a challenge threat, to keep other challenge threats in, now she votes him? I'd love to frigging ask her why. That'll annoy me. Are you on Twitter? Lol

Will or anyone, any idea where we can watch the jury villa as they call it?

EDIT: Ok I read an article on the episode and Ziggy apparently flipped properly on Locky and Tara, sucking up to the majority immediately which was partly shown. I guess they trusted her enough to be in on the split vote, only it didn't go as they planed thanks to 3 who voted Tessa instead.

Also, idol check. There are none in play? Lol just realised that. Anneliese played her's. Ziggy played super idol and Henry left with his. If you're playing, you have to think about that and assume they'd put at least one regular idol back into the game and get looking. Dunno about Oz but they would in US. They want idols to be a factor up until they are no longer valid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Ziggy's super idol had two parts. A idol canceller and an idol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Aww Jesus so she still has a regular idol? That sucks!! I'm wonderingwhy they didn't allow Michelle in on the plan. What was the alternative? Say no and turn on one of them with the rest? No because that is her idea F4 with Tessa and Pete 5th and 6th in the alliance. I'd imagine it'd be more a case of "I hate what you're doing, but I'll go with it".

Even so, why did it have to be Tessa? You have 6 people and 9 remaining. You took out one of the 6 whilst blindsiding her closest allie and one of your own. You've just gone from a 6 to a 3...this is just dawning on me, wtf? Why did that have to happen NOW? Should have just kept the 6 together and done Locky. Talk about throwing away the power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:06 pm

I dunno, the synopsises make it sound like things could still work out for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next