Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 am

Ok lets talk about how we think people will divide at merge. There's 12 of them and this is what I think...

Jarrad, Ziggy, Tessa, Peter
Locky, Henry, Anneliese
Michelle

Sarah, Tara
Luke, Jericho.

So we have a group of 4, a 3, then I see Asaga as being divided, no matter what front they put on at tribal and voting out Odette (could be completely wrong). Then there's Michelle who I'm not sure sits with.

I'm gonna say Sarah and Tara join the Locky, Henry, Anneliese trio due to both having connections there so that's a 5. I don't know what Michelle will do but she could join that 5 as she might have been sort of close to Sarah before, but then she was gunning for Henry as well so she might join the Samatau 4 if she's formed bonds with a few of them after the last mix up. Then you just have Luke and Jericho exposed. I don't see them really fitting in anywhere. They aren't going to be with the Sarah/Henry side. Possibly the Samatau 4 if they want to take out the big dogs in Henry/Locky etc? I'd be way in favour of that, only problem is they were hard on Pete, but it's merge and it's a fresh start so if they have the same goal, work together.

Prediction summary for early merge stages:

Jarrad, Ziggy, Tessa, Peter + Luke and Jericho?

Locky, Henry, Anneliese + Sarah and Tara?

Michelle? Not sure, could go either way.

I think the Locky side will want to target Luke straight away and Sarah will be fine with that, whilst Luke will want Henry gone and the Samatau 4 will be down for that. Michelle could become a very important person lol oh God. Potential 7-5 vote or even a tie?

All I care about is the Samatau 4 (well 3 as I'm not fussed on Ziggy) so Jarrad, Tessa and Pete. Screw the rest lol. Though remember Ziggy told Locky and Henry she had an idol, that could be a problem, stupid move and unnecessary. Not even sure why she was opening up to them so much anyway. She hasn't even told her real alliance? Strange. Could she flip to them because of that information? Hmmmm, tend to think no but not entirely sure on that one. She's the most sketchy of the 4 anyway and least trustworthy.

EDIT: Hang on, Michelle was pretty tight with Luke in the original teams. I remember a vote people wanted her out but he said no, possibly even two votes so I think she could go with him and Jericho and join the 4 to form a majority of 7. Would be in favour of it. I just see Luke, Jericho, Sarah and Tara goign separate at merge. They have different connections to join up with. Luke is threatened by the big men so I think he'll want to join the Jarrad 4 to go against the big dogs (they're gonna be my trophies. Am the baws baby). Only thing is, be careful, they have 2 idols between them (Henry and Anneliese).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:56 pm

I have a hard time predicting this sort of thing but since you capslocked my name in another thread I'll try to throw some things out.

Michelle probably goes back to Luke since they were cool and never had any trust issues.

Peter will probably want to work on the same side as Sarah and most of the Sumatau since they were close.

Idk if Sarah leaves Luke yet since they seemed to be getting more trusting again, Tara probably will though. She seems done with him.

Idrk what else to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:34 pm

I don't see Pete working with Sarah. He left her hanging, plus she is closer to people Pete isn't close to. I think Sarah and Tara will ditch those 2 lol they don't trust them and have other connections who they do trust.

The allaince I'd like to see take majority is Jarrad, Tessa, Pete, Ziggy, Luke, Jericho, Michelle. Only thing is I'd rather they got rid of Tara first, but they will go for the men and then forget about the girls, probably will end up woking with them and betraying each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Idk about that last part, but yeah I'd much rather get rid of Henry before Tara. He's strategically capable and fit so double trouble lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:41 pm

I hope they don't do the vote off twist again. It's annoying me now lol. Tara and Anneliese should be gone, but they aren't and will both probably be around til near the end. What hapened to them gave them a lot of power actually because the people they joined know they will never go back and work with those who voted them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

I can just give a few opinions, not as detailed as Neil & Merriskas.

I respect Henry more now than I did at first. He has really lasted and has earned where he is. I won't mind if he wins.

Locky is a doll, but he hasn't done much to take chances strategically.

I too feel for Luke because of his autistic child. Luke still manages to be happy-go-lucky despite that. I thought he was a fool at first, especially with the cookie scene with Jericho, but I genuinely like him now. He takes a lot of chances and shakes things up a lot.

Michelle I don't like at all. The way she humiliated Ben. Yeah, crush a kid into dust, that's the ticket. That is a real impressive accomplishment. Now you can leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 am

It's okay if they're not that long, it's still nice to see someone else posting here. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Shall I leave then?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 pm

No, but it's nice seeing another face. Laughing I like when a lot of people are in a thread with different thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 pm

No, I'm leaving. You've hurt me lol. I tried to promote the show and bring in more people but they won't watch Laughing there's only us 3 and Will I think. If anybody else is watching, they're keeping quiet about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Garrett wants to, but the watchseries.to links I gave him aren't working on his Internet for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Adam is watching and loves it. Saw on his Twitter. He's met Nick from last season and other players. Oh I can't wait for these next two episodes as well as Corrie. Love the Phelan Andy story. HE MUST ESCAPE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Poster on Jokers (reality TV site that mainly deals with BB but also has other forums) says there will be 3 episodes this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 pm

I will check Wiki, they usually say.

*checks

Yes 3 episodes and the first person voted out at merge isn't a juror. Jury starts after that and it's a final 2 again. It could be 3 episodes a week from here on out, who knows. Aww, I was enjoying the steady 2 episodes a week format. Don't want it to fly in to the end. I hope it's just 3 this week since it's merge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:34 pm

...Why is it only 26 minutes long?

I thought there was only supposed to be three non-elimination episodes, is someone not going to be voted out tonight either?

Sounds like this four want to stick together.

I actually did think Sarah might, but I was pretty sure Tara was getting tired of them and might want to go somewhere else.

If you were in America, there'd only be four days left lol

Jarred's got a pretty good setup going here.

Time to merge.

They look mighty pleased with themselves.

Spit it out Jonathan! lmao

Aw black is boring.

"First individual REWARD challenge" Ughhhhh I hoped he was gonna say immunity lmao There's no way someone's leaving today.

Uncensored Aussies <3

Taken out by Joe Pasquale.

The return of spewin'!

Tessa is awesome.

Awww that's so nice. Buuuut she also becomes a bigger and bigger jury threat.

What was the point of splitting this into another episode?

The Poppy Star is actually pretty sad.

Aw Pete getting a rainbow butterfly letter.

...It couldn't have cut off there? Wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:10 pm

Second half

Okay, so for some reason the watchseries.to link only has the episode at half an hour long so I've gone to my other site and can confirm it is over an hour lol.

Back to letter reading lol.

Everybody getting humanized <3

Subtle Tara, very subtle lol

Well, so much for Michelle.

Oh hello Henry.

Ziggy's good if she doesn't suspect at all, but otherwise she's got a mega idol lol

Henry's like right behind them lol

Wonder if he'll win immunity now.

"What's it mean?" Oh come on, you must know lol

Ziggy is such a beast.

I thought Neil said the merge boot wasn't a juror.

omg Jericho's so small.

oh yeah, he does have an idol lol

Michelle seems unsure about that.

Aw I don't want Jarred to go, couldn't you vote someone like Michelle? lol

He doesn't seem up for it at all.

I wonder if Henry will play his idol. Probably not.

Jarred's really smart. He's also getting a looooot of time all of a sudden. I feel like he's somehow going to go.

oh shit, Michelle feels excluded.

Will Michelle flip after all?

So basically nothing is going the way Neil said it would go besides one side targetting Luke and Michelle being an important person lmao.

oh my god.

Well, at least he made jury. He was a great personality when he got time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:53 pm

I just came here to say I noticed it was only 26 minutes lol, will see it later on, trying not to read your post. OMG want to look, no, no Neil, be strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Where do you get your links? Couldn't find a good one so am stuck with a slow loading vidto.me link! Pretty annoying given it's only 26 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:23 pm

It's not only 26 minutes, but for some reason the watchseries.to links are only that long. It's a full hour and 12 minutes like usual. I went to series-top.com because I thought there was no way with where it got cut off that that was the end and found the full thing.

https://thevideo.me/lk9cn4goi6m9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:40 pm

Ugh! I started reading your post thinking it was for the 26 minute one, then realised what was happening. Didn't see who left but saw Jarrad as one of the names being mentioned. Better fucking not be. Then I tried your link and it won't load. This is pissing me off to the extreme.

Edit, might have found a link. Please not fucking Jarrad or I'll start getting really ratty. There's so few people to root for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Ah what's the fuckin point? More pathetic disappointment. First in the way the people I like played it, which was fucking stupid. You don't tell a dick like Michelle she's the "last one in" and exclude her from your talks, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?, or even tell Locky you want to vote Henry at first, who he had become close to AND YOU KNEW HE LIKED. Then the editors to put in Jarrad saying how he felt safe, pure fucking rolled my eyes, knew he was going. They did the same with Odette last vote. Then fucking Tara voting "payback's a bitch" STFU. You got voted out and saved by a twist which now makes you a massive goat that nobody is concerned about. NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU.

Oh and stop with the endurance challenges when you have an OLYMPIAN playing who is more conditioned than anybody there. It's not a competition. She will win every time. Massive disappointment overall. What an absolute mess. Had they played it better, Luke was going. They only have themselves to blame really. Bloody stupid. There's nobody to root for.

Lol so hard at Michelle looking over at Tessa "I'm with youuuu". Why even do that? Course it could just be the edit and she was looking at someone else but if it was Tessa, then why? You should not look, deal with it after. Say you felt excluded and that's why you made that decision. Don't tell the other side you're with them, 2 minutes beforethe votes are read. Bloody moron. Cannot stand a single thing about her. I hate not really having anyone to root for. I just don't care about most of these people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:25 pm

*checks how long the episode is* Okay, pretty sure this is the full thing.

Why aren't they questioning Michelle? lol

Mentioning the idol again. I wonder if this means Henry's going to use it this ep.

Oh my god, poor Jericho.

This has turned out pretty great for old Asaga since everyone is pissed at Locky.

"No one's owning up to it" Well they're not really good actors, they're all smiling. Then again Luke is always smiling so I guess no one finds it any different.

I can't believe they all think it's Analeisse.

Super idol rules being explained again too.

I definitely feel at least one idol is probably played tonight.

You're right, Peter.

I'm totally fine with Locky going. He varies from boring to entitled jock.

I'd fail at this.

"This is where my game is either made or it just dies" Accurate.

The question is, does she play her idol?

Would she actually fall for that?

She's smarter than people think.

Everyone is panicking so much.

Uh oh, Ziggy might not be up for this lol

I might be losing a player tonight.

Jarred's crown of leaves <3.

Is Ziggy gonna play it?

Omg.

Well I lost my first player, but it was a pretty epic TC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok I can't even see the episode, as if things weren't bad enough after last night. vidto.me loads at a snails pace, would take hours at that rate and that series-top site doesn't even have episode 17 apparently. I can't find any working links.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:01 pm

^^ thats why i stopped watching, i spent more time link hunting and getting virus pop ups than actually watching so i kind of just gave up on it and follow the wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Do thevideo.me links not load for you? http://www.mewatchseries.to/link/thevideo.me/15489245
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next