Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:04 pm

vidto.me, mine always load. But that's not the first time I've heard people having trouble with them, I gave Garrett vidto.me and thevid.me links and they wouldn't load for him. Those were the only two I could ever get to work. The others I tested out while I had a Malwarebytes Premium free trail cuz I knew if there was malware the program would shut it down. The others either didn't load, said I needed to sign up for something or in the case of Vidzi straight up tried to infect me Laughing

And yeah, we're pretty opposite in that regard, although there have been a lot of decent guys in these European/Australian seasons that I feel good rooting for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 pm

I clicked show all links and there were further links for vidto.me, link 2, 3, 4 etc and they've been working at least. She's just to see episode 11 now and will be up to date.

What's this European Survivor you've been watching hmm? Link me haha. I hold high hopes that one day we'll have a huge cross over season of USA V Australia V New Zealand. How epic would that be? Laughing 6 from each.

My US tribe would be: Adam, Denise (Philippines), Neal, Trish (Cagayan) Tyler, Mikayla? Lol

My Oz tribe would be: Sarah, AK, Tessa, Nick, Phoebe, Conner

My NZ tribe would be: Tom, Izzy, Avi, Shannon, Nate, Shay.

I've picked a good mix of players I think. Some I like a lot, some I just think make good players (but who I don't dislike). Finding females from the US seasons was really hard Laughing OMG somebody make that season intro lol it'd be amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:13 am

Both exciting and alarming lol he better not go over Tara. Booooo. Bad feeling he will, unless it's just a promo and nothing really comes to a head this episode. Maybe they just butt heads but win immunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:14 pm

First half of ep 12

oh yeah, I forgot about the 5 hour mangrove hunt for the OP idol of death.

Cue confessional where AK doesn't buy it lol

lol She says strategists like it's a dirty word.

Actually nvm, that would be an annoying thing to do. He was being way too OTT lol.

I may not have the time to finish this in one sitting, it's buffering every 15 seconds.

Michelle might be in trouble there.

I sense tension.

Salt and vinagar chips <33

Heard of Turkish Delight, don't sell it here though.

Poor Ben, will he ever get a time to shine and not look like a derp?

ZIGGY! lmao

Answer from the question asked not too long ago: no, no he will not.

Poor Annaleisse, EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE lmao

Why are the wasps called mozzies?

Oh hey, Peter gets to talk

Odette is not imprssed lmao

Odette probably on Neil's shit list now.

Tara is not amused.

And now Luke is probably higher up in Neil's graces.

Omg that would be such a deadly team lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Second part of ep 12

We now return to our regularly scheduled program to find out that oh shit, Luke is lying. Well. So much for him rising in Neil's eyes.

Bad at challenge commentating.

Holy shit at Locky holding all that water.

AK might be in trouble here, hope he pulls something out of it. I don't want to lose him before jury, he's a good character lol

Cue AK being suspicious lmao Can he get out of this one?

Oh wow, he could actually get out of this one. He needs another person though. Would anyone else even consider it?

I don't know if I trust Odette.

The suspense.

I can't believe with all that time and story dedicated to him he didn't make merge.

Neil is throwing things at the screen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:19 pm

I really want to look at what you're posting, but I haven't watched the episode yet so I'm not looking, la la laaaa, can't hear youuu Laughing will be watching within the hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:59 pm

No comment. Fuck off Tara you useless cunt. Fuck off Luke you dickhead. Fuck off Locky in general. Yep smile, laugh, enjoy it because I'll be doing the same when all 3 of you cunts get your turn. Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:46 pm

That was a real shocker. Strategically though without taking feelings into account, do you think it was the right time? I'm not sure if it was, probably could have used him at least til merge boot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 pm

Ughhhh I decided to try to find some of the contestant's Twitters and follow them and I spoiled the second boot. Ughhhhhh Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Yes it was absolutely the right move and time. A guy who has a 5 strong alliance, 3 of whom are on the other side working new people whilst you have useless fucking Tara who got booted. It was so obviously happening.

Same for this episode, fucking idiot Ben. Bloody annoying Michelle. *slow claps. well done. Lol I knew where it was going when Michelle told them Ben told her about what the ultimate reward was.  I knew he was going, couldn't be bothered waiting so just skipped ahead. I'm really struggling with this now, I barely like anybody and dislike a lot of them. That makes for an unenjoyable experience. All the men are starting to go now as well and most of the ones left, I don't even like. Only Jarred and Peter really. Hate the rest of them.

What was with all the idol spilling? So dumb. You don't tell people you have one. They're all morons. No wonder AK was the best player. It's getting really muddy now as well. If they merged now, I'd have trouble splitting them into two sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Progress after week 6:

Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

I've lost both my players now so I'm out. Tara is also eliminated after losing her second player. People remaining with both of their players intact: May May, Will, Nat and CheChe, whilst Dillon, Misty, Dan, Murr and Emer all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:46 pm

I like most of the girls besides Tara and Michelle was pretty bitchy this week but could turn back around, and I don't mind most of the men besides Henry. Locky is on-off cuz sometimes his golden boy-ness reminiscent of American Survivor with everyone finding his challenge feats and shelter maintaining to swoon over gets old. So I'm actually quite happy Laughing Wish AK had made at least jury though, he would have been fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:54 am

I have a task for you lol. Rank the remaining 13 players from favourite to least favourite Smile then I will do the same. Also, it's got to be merge next with 13 left, surely.

If you need reminding, we have:

Locky
Ziggy
Anneliese
Tessa
Henry
Jarred
Peter
Luke
Jericho
Sarah
Tara
Michelle
Odette
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Tessa- She's been quieter the last few rounds and had a pretty bad start with goose egg confessionals the first week, but that arc of trying to break into the majority and finally finding partners in AK and Peter and the heartbreak of having to watch Tarzan leave when he could have been safe cuz he tried to help her so much was really beautiful. So glad that it didn't turn into a situation like what's happening in BB19. Besides all that though, she's also a pretty sweet person.

Sarah- She's really been crushing the stereotype of bimbo model that comes out for a vacation, hooks up with a big man and has no idea what they're actually doing. She's got hands in tons of cookie jars but not to the point where most people caught on except AK slightly and that's not a problem now. Really strong, enlightening confessionals too and hasn't done anything annoying.

Luke- He's a really interesting character in a way. You don't know at first if you're going to find him entertaining or a douchebag, and at the start (especially with that awful hat) you do get an impression he's a bit of a fratty guy and normally I hate those kinds of things. He's also got that scene you would call in American Survivor the golden boy championing where he has two sharks and everyone is eternally grateful. The difference in the representation here is that Luke doesn't see himself as some hero out to save the tribe. Sure, he welcomes them loving on him and thinking him as one, but he's still going to fuck up their plans if they don't fit his own all with a big shit eating grin. While Tara and Henry can be seen as villain-y, they're less methodical and more personal, like I'm doing this because I don't like this person. Luke doesn't care about all that, he just wants to have as much fun as possible while still protecting his small group and if you don't like it, you're gone. This is how you cast a good antagonist without them being a chore to watch. It also helps he's got an autistic little boy home he's fighting for as motivation. I only wish he and AK hadn't met up til jury because I think he would have had a pretty good question.

Peter- I know he gets like no screentime, but from his profile and what we do know he's totally the kind of person I would be best friends with and I get happy when he gets that little bit of time. More Peter please lmao.

Anneliese- She also had a long period where there was nothing out of her, but she's come out to show she's pretty smart and can integrate with multiple groups of people. She's also not overly bitchy and knows not to let it completely obvious she's not happy with where she stands unlike Tara who made it super obvious she was pissed to be back around AK lol. Also that idol pull off was great.

Jericho- He's been a bit quiet since the cookie wars ended, but I do appreciate that he knows that he has to put his religion in real life aside and focus on building up an alliance. I just wish he had given out cookies to more people on screen so it was better implemented, it kinda looked like he just made one friend lmao. But yeah, so refreshing to have a very religious young person willing to be Luke's partner and not contemplate for hours whether they can put aside their faith to lie cough Lisa.

Ziggy- She'd probably be higher if she had more screentime and I feel like this'll change soon with the idol, but for now she's here. Anyone that searches an Australian mangrove at night with just a little light for 6 hours after already being out on an island with little food and shelter for weeks and actually manages to spot the damn thing is badass.

Jarred- He seems to be a nice guy, and I always love the alternative looking ones with the crazy hair. But he doesn't talk much.

Odette- She seems to be very nice too and the little bit into her background was nice too. But she's also so invisible that any time they give her more than five minutes of time I think it's going to be her boot. There's still lots of game left though, Krissie's edit at this point was shit too from what I've heard.

Locky- I like the way he looks, he's got nice warm eyes (that probably sounds like something a serial killer would say but for me eyes are a bit part on whether or not I think you're hot). But I don't really like that cliche he falls into of the strong dude who's so obviously supposed to be a hero with their challenge feats and great fishing hauls and all the girls are so grateful to have them around. Don't like it in the US, don't like it here. And when he's not in an underdog situation, he seems to have a bit of a mean streak. Not out of strategy though, but like some entitlement that he's better than them and it's gross.

Michelle- She also doesn't get a lot of time to talk, and when she does it's usually being bitchy. I did like that she spoke out for how a so-called floater's game is actually playing though and shouldn't be seen as lesser.

Henry- This is Luke if he was completely serious and didn't look like he was having fun but just making moves to be in control and didn't care if it hurt Jericho in the process, aka what happened with trying to throw all the challenges and ending up accidentally sacrificing Jacqui. It started out fun thinking of them as a new Malcolm/Denise pair with the younger athletic guy with a bun and the smart, sharp-tongued 50 some year old woman but it went so wrong with his arrogance. Also die manbuns die.

Tara- I don't mind female villains, I actually quite like them most of the time. I don't mind a good bitch if they have some qualities that still make them fun. Maybe they've got a sharp tongue, but you still see them having soft spots for certain people like family or really close friends. Maybe they're doing it ultimately to win and not because they're just like that. Or maybe some of the things they say are spot on and can be taken as funny even if it's a bit rude. Some people still won't care for that, but hey. Tara is none of these things. She smiles like Luke does, but not because this is going to benefit her in any way or her team. Just cuz they don't get along. It's not fun villainy, it's petty. This isn't some Blood vs Water thing where AK voted out someone she was close to in real life and now this is some satisfying revenge, she just comes off as cunty and whiny when things don't go her own way. And it's disappointing cuz I thought 40 some year old single mom who's secretly a kick-ass Olympian was a great story. But she just hasn't been fun to watch at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Ooh I didn't expect reasons but that was good haha although Tara is 32, not 40s Laughing she's MY age. Life has been hard on her. I can't give detailed explanations for mine but my list would be:

Tessa - same as you! Lol I love how she got through that tough period early on and the whole Tarzan thing. Found an alliance and now she's no longer a target for anyone. I love when people make it through difficult periods and others become the target. In AK's alliance, I credit her with being the next game savy one to AK. She's also really nice and sweet. Not one of the hotties but a cutie, the sort I'd want to marry Laughing

Peter - The one who was closest to AK when he left so I feel like his spirit lives on inside Peter lmao talking crap, but I'm hoping he's one of the sleeper players who comes alive at merge and goes on to win or go very deep. He's not said anything dumb or done anything dumb like some others so he could emerge as a strong player once it becomes individual.

Jarred - Another close allie of AK. I like him and at times he shows awareness but he's also shown himself to be naive like when Ziggy spewed the whole story about what the ultimate reward was and it was obviously crap to AK but Jarred ate up every word. He did show more promise last episode though so I'm hoping he will play smart at merge and go far.

-----GAP-----

Literally they are the only 3 I can say I like a lot so now I'll go on to rank the people in terms of how much their game impresses me/overall likeability.

Sarah - obviously playing a smart game. Probably the smartest of the females by far. Has a lot of connections but isn't viewed as a threat by anybody. Hard to see her not going deep.

Odette - she doesn't annoy me and has shown some shrewd awareness the last couple of episodes. Could prove to be a sleeper player who comes alive at merge, but I somehow doubt it due to her lack of screen time early on.

Ziggy - the least trustworthy of the AK alliance. Mentioned wanting to go against him at a later stage. Did amazing to find the super idol but spunked her wad like a teenage boy. Massive mistake to tell Henry and Locky. That's one of the basic rules, if you have an idol KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Knowledge is power and now she's given them the power. That being said, I don't really care so she can crash and burn lol.

Anneliese - dealt with being voted out pretty well. Adapted to the new team well. Found an idol, made a new close allie, but she did get voted out and only saved by a twist so I will never be a fan of hers.

-----GAP-----

and these are the people I don't like/dislike/strongly dislike lol and there's a lot of them which is a big shame. It wll no doubt take away a lot of the enjoyment as we head into the second half of the game.

Henry - his arrogance annoys me. He's made some dumb moves, some good but overall you have to at least admire his willingness to play the game, He will inevitably go down in flames but he is at least a serious player.

Luke - hate this guy, but he has amusing moments. He's not a serious player, he's just a clown who wants to be chaotic. In the first vote, he tried to get Kent out just for not wanting to go along with the rest (dumb, failed). Then he tried to save Mark (failed). He talks like an arrogant douche as well and is now being looked at as a threat because of his erratic style of play. He'd be a horrible allie. Look forward to him leaving.

Jericho - viewed by everyone as the clown's right hand man, which ranks him even lower. Talked a big pre game and has failed to deliver. Irritates the hell out of me, play your own game instead of latching on to that fool and riding his coat tail. The cookie thing was annoying and pointless. The fact he's now known as cookie monster Jericho shows he isn't taken seriously as a player.

Michelle - everything she says annoys me. She'd be below Locky, but as painful as it is to say, she played well last week and did exactly what was needed to get Ben out over her so you have to credit that. Overall she just annoys me and I don't want to listen to her.

Locky - whinge whinge whinge, I'm such a big man, I hate AK, he pisses me off, moan moan moan. Now I'm on the outs and there's nothing I can do. What a waste. Hated my favourite player and was/has been aligned with everyone I dislike. It's a crying shame AK got taken out before this fool. At least he has game. All this tube has are muscles, although it was hilarious to see him struggle holding up the same weight as Ziggy and other people perceived weaker physically than him. What a ponce.

Tara - No surprise here. Agree wih everything you said. She's a really unlikeable person. Was arrogant when they had the numbers and took a meltdown when she lost them. Holds grudges, took way too much pleasure in AK going. You'd think she won the lotto with that reaction. Sucks completely, got voted out but saved due to a twist. Should be long gone but will probably hang around like a bad smell until near the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Episode 14

Sarah's going for the big bucks now.

Oh yay, Peter's getting some time.

Who wouldn't want to work with Santa? That'd be awesome.

Idk Henry, do you really have a foot in Asaga anymore? They seem pretty done with you.

Ooh yay I like the calling challenge.

Only thing I'd eat here is pasta, most red wines are dry and gross.

This is hilarious.

That was so close.

Petey getting looots of time. I hope it doesn't mean he's out this ep.

Actually it might be Sarah this week. I like her, buuut she also made it pretty obvious she's not interested in staying with this group long term.

Oh sweetie...you haven't been doing a good job this episode at all.

"I can't say anything" Oh that doesn't seem suspicious at all Tara.

I thought you wanted to pull off a blindside lol.

Yep, it was pretty obvious that they were going to be the ones going. Otherwise all this build up and tension would be really anticlimatic.

"Oh my gosh Jericho" lmao This part with Tara is actually funny cuz he's just not getting it.

"I want Sarah and Luke to make the merge, then try to kill each other" Me too Jericho, I wish you would all just vote Tara lmao

No Jericho, I don't want Peter to go either. Everyone stop it lol

Mutiny!? This must be that third scheduled episode in the lineup where no one leaves. Well, at least it's here now so it won't happen later.

What would happen if everyone refused to leave?

Sarah is devastated.

Yayyy Petey, you're safe now lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Lol what a mess. I didnt know what to think. First thing is, Luke is a moron (not exactly news) for trying to keep voting Sarah from his closest allie. What part of that makes sense? Even if it went down, he'd lose trust in you. Dumb as usual. That obviously made Tara suspicious of him and it was a total mess. Sarah turning on Luke made more sense and how she went about it, but she couldn't legislate for that twist. Pete was torn but ultimately he did what was right for him which was to get the F out of there, but I'm sure he feels a little bad for Sarah. That team is dying anyway and it's because of Luke. He's a terrible player and I don't know how he's managed to last this long.

I'm not even sure Sarah had to do this. There's 13 left, you have to think merge is coming. She already has connections on the other side in Anneliese and Henry. She didn't need Pete and Luke has so few people on his side. Had Pete just gone and they made merge, Luke will be target one anyway. Who knows what will happen if they lose again. Could be either of them going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Also who do you think would have gone had they voted? I'm leaning towards Luke. I think he would have got at least 3 votes (Sarah, Pete, Tara) and then maybe Jerico and Odette vote Pete as they were lobbying for it and Luke votes Sarah. Not exactly sure but I certainly think Luke would have got at least half the votes so he'd have a tie at best, or more likely have been voted out outright.

Something else to consider is, could Sarah have mutinied before Pete? She had connections on the other side and it was always likely to be Pete who'd do it. She'd be left with potentially just one allie in Tara so for her to jump ship may have been a better move, but I;m sure it happened so fast, there was no time to really process the pros and cons.

I'm having a mind block lol can you rememeber what happened at that second mix when AK and Peter ended up at Asaga. There were 15 left then. How did the other side end up with 1 more person? According to Wiki, there's one more vote and the will merge at 12. I don't really want the Sarah/Luke thing to be resolved next episode. I'd rather the other side lost and got rid of annoying Michelle. I don't like Luke but too many men are leaving, 3 in a row and over all one more than the women. A girl is winning for sure and I think it'll be one of the cute ones. I can't see any of the guys winning it. I think it would be a massive shame if either Anneliese or Tara won (haha) but it really would since they were voted out. It'd be like a redemption person winning it only they didn't even have to do anything to get back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't remember how those numbers worked out.

The episode seemed to be saying Sarah but then Tara seemed to be waffling so...idk?

Gender divide's still pretty even then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm

I feel Luke was def getting at least 3 votes. The next episode should be juicy but still hoping Michelle goes. Just LEAVE Laughing the episode is posted, will watch after football tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Mmm.

Episode 15

Aaand now everything's blowing up.

Sarah might actually be safe now lol

I love that they play the intro. Also it feels like forever since the Mark's were here.

Petey <333

No fuck off Henry, I don't want you to make your moves. JACQUI SHOULD STILL BE HERE.

I forget, is there one actually on that beach?

Oh hey, Odette's getting time.

Idk Sarah, as long as it ain't me has been a very effective winning strategy.

Yeah, pls get rid of Henry and Locky. Beta boys ftw.

Jarred I love you. You speak my language. Let's be friends.

They should have put people like Jarred and Annaleisse for this.

I would fail at this.

omg two hours.

"I wonder how long she could have gone for" Some say she is still up there to this day.

Idk Odette, as long as it ain't me works but you still kinda have to talk to people.

Or maybe it is working lmao. Idk.

Oh Sarah, thaaat might just do you in.

This tribe is so nuts.

"Kill it" lol His smile faded so fast.

Tumblr's gonna be pissed now, they called her their queen.

Also haven't talked about this since we hate spoilers, but this basically confirmed a possibly major one was bull cuz one site had said Kryssie was winning over a month before the finale and it didn't seem likely at all but then it happened. Then this  same site had named Odette so people (including me after I heard this) were watching her closely waiting to see if her edit would pick up and if she would turn into this jungle queen in the merge and dominate. But...no, she just got a shitty edit cuz they didn't find her that interesting lmao.

Well, at least this means I still don't know who'll win.

Merrrge!

Jericho, this isn't your army, shush lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Lol that was so obviously happening. I laughed when she said "I might just flip a coin" to EVERYBODY. Yes, flip a coin to decide who to vote, that'll win you friends. What a moron Laughing and then "I don't think I'm leaving". They made it too obvious she was leaving. Seasoned pros like me can sniff it a mile away Laughing and I think they made the right choice. You have so few people, you need your best players at merge, not somebody who understrategises and that's all she did. You're going to vote and you go off for a sleep on your own?

Ziggy was always going to win that. She'll win any endurance challenge. She's an Olympian. Laughed again an "iron man" Locky being first out. Such a wuss. That challenge is atered to light people. Big men have never done well at it. I have bad memories of that challenge lol. It was the one done when Tyler left World's Apart. He held on as long as he could but was beaten by Carolyn.

We'll have to look at the 12 people left and place them in two groups, typically what happens at the fist vote, you're on one side or the other. Hard to imagine it'll be anyone but Luke going, or Jericho if he won immunity. They'll be the first targets. I honestly think all the big men will go first and you'll be left with all the girls, Jarrad and Pete. That's what I'm seeing. Wouldn't approve obviously.

Idol check: Henry, Ziggy (super idol), Anneliese. Lol it'd take somethign drastic for Luke and co to get out of that hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Progress after week 7:

Twelfth Voted Out: Odette Blacklock - Emer
Eleventh Voted Out: Ben Morgan - Tara
Tenth Voted Out: Aaron "A.K." Knight - Neil
Ninth Voted Out: Kent Nelson - Emer
Eighth Voted Out: Jacqui Patterson - Dana
Seventh Voted Out: Mark Wales - Neil
Sixth Voted Out: Samantha Gash - Murr
Fifth Voted Out: Aimee Stanton - Dan
Fourth Voted Out: Mark "Tarzan" Herlaar - Misty
Third Voted Out: Kate Temby - Dana
Second Voted Out: Adam Parkin - Dillon
First Voted Out: Joan Caballero - Tara

Fourth Eliminated: Emer
Third Eliminated: Tara
Second Eliminated: Neil
First Eliminated: Dana

Emer loses her second player and is eliminated. People remaining with both of their players intact: May May, Will, Nat and CheChe, whilst Dillon, Misty, Dan and Murr all have one player remaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Well, who besides a big man wouldn't vote all the big men first? lol No, let's just let them win immunities over and over blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:30 am

Lol but so? You can see their threat. A strategic player is much more threatening. I would be more concerned about the girls. Besides that isn't even likely to happen. The biggest challenge beast isn't even a man Laughing

I just hope the gender division remains pretty even. Funny how it's exactly half way and 6 of each have left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?   

Back to top Go down

Which Australian Survivor Castaway Are You?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next