HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor vote offs you LOVED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Which vote offs spring to mind that you absolutely loved and were smiling ear to ear as you watched? I can think of a few but probably the most enjoyable ever was Michaela's in Mill vGen X. I really didn't like her attitude and her boot came early enough that I could enjoy a large chunk of the season without her presence any longer. It's no good disliking someone who only gets the boot in episode 11 or something. It's too late by then. I want people I don't like to leave as early as possible and I got my wish with this one. It was also a massive shock so the shock value added to the enjoyment further. Her petulant reaction was the cherry on top. Had she simply left quietly, it would have been great, but the reaction made it even better Laughing

I remember fist pumping so hard and clapping. I had to go back and watch it properly after lol which I naturally did so about 20 times Laughing Bret's face at 0:57. I'm wondering how that never became a meme Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:14 pm

When Tyler was voted out of Worlds Apart. How can someone so boring and useless make it so deep into the game...actually any time an arrogant annoying alpha male gets voted out makes me smile from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:34 pm

you would Rolling Eyes Michaela <3

Ozzy in Micronesia, JT in Game Changers, Scot in Kaoh Rong, and Josh in SJDS were some of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:07 pm

Lol Henry. Touch a nerve did I? Laughing Childish answer considering you know I was a big fan. The only reason you're saying that is to annoy me and why resort to name calling? I know and you know that there are a boat load of better answers, you just wanted to annoy me, but instead I'm just laughing at getting a rise out of you. Poor boo boo <3 plz take your bad mood else where Smile

Ozzy's was good, Scot's was (he's one of the most vile male players of all time), Josh was one of the only things I liked about SJDS lol. How about Rocky from Fiji? Lol really disliked him, so aggressive. Ami in Vanuatu was very satisfying, as was Rob in Marquesas and that priceless look of arrogance on John's face Laughing

Sorry I have to say Sandra last season lol ummm who else. Laura on Samoa, not a vote off but God awful NaOnka's quit, Jim on SP (what a douche). Shirin both times.

Ahh there's nothing like a satisfying exit lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Quote :
Sandra last season

Quote :
Shirin both times

You've gone too far, to the lion cage with you.

But seriously, Roger from Amazon was pretty satisfying since the whole episode is about how he's an arrogant, vaguely (sometimes blatantly) sexist man who thinks he's in control and it telegraphs his boot very clearly, tapped off with a song.

I know people either hated or loved Michaela, but she never bothered me anywhere close to NaOnka. Worst thing Michaela did really is kick some challenge pieces and throw some shade, she didn't push physically disabled people and rant about how she wanted their leg to fly off or go in the fire or beat them with it. I just wish it had been a proper vote and not a quit.

Edgardo from Fiji, even though he was pretty quiet and not rude and terrible like most of his alliance. Just cuz the looks on their faces was great.

Everyone in the World's Apart Alliance of Evil, though Tyler wasn't really offensive so not so much him...but he had bad taste in allies and got no airtime, so wasn't sad about it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Lmao throw him to the lions!! Laughing but yes NaOnka was a piece of shit. Kelly B was such a nice girl as well. Aww Edgardo. The only one I liked from that alliance. That sucked. Yeah Tyler wasn't offensive like the people I dislike are lol, there's no reason for anyone to throw hate at him Rolling Eyes

Roger Laughing that was great. He was pretty sexist and just didn't get the game. For him to think it'd actually stay men v women the entire time was extremely naive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Malcolm on game changers was awesome. Watching JT fuck him over was hilarious. And I'm not a fan of his, or really anyone that uses challenge wins as a strategy. Be social and strategic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Brad Culpepper 1.0's boot is pretty great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:44 pm

I really didn't dislike him until the finale of the season that just ended. He was shown to be a complete bullying douche right at the end. Game Changers would rank in my top 5 seasons probably. Just hated it all round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeson

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:34 pm

1. JT's blindside in Game Changers was AWESOME!!! I've probably watched it 20 times. It was especially satisfying because I love Michaela so it was nice seeing her get over on him. Not to mention, her sipping the "tea" was everything. I love Sandra too so Sandra and Michaela together gave me so much life.
2. Kelly Wentworth idoling Savage out of Second Chance.
3. Scot getting voted out of Kaoh Rong.

Michaela's vote-off in S33 is one of my least favorite tribals. I personally love her, she's one of my favorites to ever play the game. I remember screaming and I thought about not watching the rest of the season after she left (I still watched though).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:09 pm

From this first post, I think you'll fit in pretty well here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:40 pm

I dislike this person already lol. Smh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Well that's a bit extreme, you probably have some common ground. Neither of you liked Scot lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Nobody liked Scot lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Jason did Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Literally the only good Scot/Jason moment Laughing blue demon!!!! 4:25

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:26 pm

If I am not mistaken, that's David maniac Laughing I mean at least that's what i think based on the registration email lol

QUEEN WENTWORTHY GODDESS IDOLING SAVAGE OMG <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:47 pm

WENTWORTHLESS!! Laughing Bai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:42 am

that video reminds me that Neal getting voted off the jury was great, too. That guy was creepy af
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:16 am

Funny, I get the same vibe from you Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:53 am

Everyone stop calling each other creepy and go to your rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:08 pm

Shush and have a diet pepsi lol you want ice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Wentworth idoling Savage out was priceless! Thank you deeson for bringing that beautiful Tribal to light!

I was happy to see Dan from Worlds Apart get voted out. He and a dickload of other people outside of Jenn and Hali made me rage at the TV wanting to jump off a cliff. I think the only other time people can be as pissed off at TV as I was at those people is when a devoted sports fan watches their team lose a game. #Inb4theSuperBowlLIPopUpsI'veHadToLiveDownFor6Months

This probably doesn't count and may sound wrong, but I was GLAD when Colton was evacuated from One World! His tyranny was god-awful to watch, and every second of him on screen made me wish I did not start watching Survivor that season, and it made it even more sucky since his tribemate Jonas I was actually rooting for that season.

On another note about One World, I bet if the men had been smart from the merge on, Jonas could have made it very far since he could have after Colton left gotten Christina by his side and I felt that would have been a great move for the both of them. There was a reason the girls targeted him first. But Colton probably made most of those men dumber than a sack of rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:27 pm

Ugh One World. Hand me a bucket. I think there is a fine line between a good villain who you can sort of love to hate and just an outright spoiled little fucking scumbag dickhead who you just don't want to look at and who is ruining (what was already) a shitty season. It didn't get much better after he left but he made every moment he was there just awful to watch. Every word he uttered, every facial expression he pulled just made me mad.

You don't want to hate the people, it ruins your viewing experience. This is why I rank Millennials Vs Gen X as probably my numeber 1 season. Loved the game play, loved how it panned out, my pick won and besides two pre merge boots (and Taylor), there wasn't anyone I strongly disliked. The people I wasn't supporting didn't really annoy me, maybe once or twice but not overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icarus_Mark

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm

kyogre123 wrote:
When Tyler was voted out of Worlds Apart. How can someone so boring and useless make it so deep into the game...

Welll...... when they're Tyler from Worlds Apart. I agree with Neil he wasn't exactly offensive, but picking Tyler out is like when you're choosing you believe to be a 5/10 over a pile of movies that are the most vile movies you have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor vote offs you LOVED!   

Back to top Go down

Survivor vote offs you LOVED!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next