Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Who's this QueenNatalie person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady911

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Shes new played a few of switzas games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:01 pm

i can sign up as a player if you still need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metsrus

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:33 pm

RTF wrote:
Who's this QueenNatalie person?
QueenMel's evil twin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bria

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 am

I will play if you need me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:15 am

Yay!!! Posting theme at noon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 am

Posing early because I am really tired and need to take a nap

Theme #1 is: Songs that have appeared on the Billboard Hot 100 chart this year. It can be any song that has been in the chart from January 2017 to this week.

Please send a couple backups in case your first choice is taken. Since this is the first theme I'll give a 48 hour deadline.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: song   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 am

what a great theme

Last edited by cooltu101 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:00 pm

PM Turner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cooltu101

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:13 pm

omg  lol i wasnt thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 pm

T.ears I'll look when I get home and see if I know anything haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Almost 12 hours left and Tara and Cherry need to submitd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:19 am

Just waiting on Tara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 am

Anyone hear from Tara?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 am

Ok I'm gonna send the songs to the judges. If Tara doesn't submit by the time I get judges scores then we'll continue withourbyer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:54 am

[blue] Hello [/blue]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Just waiting on duck to score
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am

Waiting in Henry to score Tara's song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Results when I get off worker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Round #1 Songs   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Merriska: Scars to your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

RTF: This is a pretty good song with a powerful message. Not the biggest fan of it, but it's still good.

Henry: Scars to Your Beautiful: I kinda feel like songs like these, with such positive omg youre so beautiful, messages are like, so many of them out there you kinda GET THE POINT after a couple lol. I think the video is nice and cute and I like the message of the video but yes, Christina already told me I am beautiful no matter what they say, so if you keep telling me I am beautiful, you're gonna make me vain and you dont want that do you?

anyway, meh. Next.

Duck: I think this song sends a really strong message about appearance and i think that's one of the strongest points of this song..the song was not so much poppy as it was about it's lyrics.

cooltu101: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

RTF: Ed Sheeran has to be one of my favorite singers. His new album is truly amazing! However, this is a very safe song for this theme. So you'll lose points for that

Henry: I heard this song on the radio the other day and I was like, hey that song is so catchy. Stupid lyrics, but I kinda like it. So when I looked at the screen and it said Ed Sheeran I was like wtf no way... like why is he singing like this, and why is he dressed like that? I dont get it, did he change his image and he's a hip hop singer now? Well more power to him I guess, whatever sells...anyway, I stand by my opinion that this is catchy and will ignore that this is from Ed Sheeran.

Duck: I honestly didn't like this song very much..i like some of his songs but this one didn't really strike a chord with me to be honest..it was just very bland imo

Eric_The_Pelican: 24K Magic by Bruno Mars

RTF: Again. Love Bruno, Love the song, but just like the previous song, very safe for this theme.

Henry: Ugh KIDS these days listen to the WEIRDEST music...*insert Get Off My Lawn gif here* Watching this video is so painful lol. Soooo much cringe. This is so not my style of music, but I did like Uptown Funk. I think this is trying to catch a little bit of that song's popularity but doesn't even come close in my opinion. Yea I know it has almost 1 billion views, but I have no idea why because this doesn't stand out like, at all.

Duck: It had a catchy tune with a sort of retro twist to it..a lot of his songs tend to be catchy though so you can always get your groove on with them lol..but it wasn't my favourite song of his tbh..

soullimbo: 80's Mercedes by Maren Morris

RTF: Maren Morris is very unique in today's country music. I love the bluesy sound she puts in her song. Great choice

Henry: 80s Mercedes: I am like, who the fck is Maren Morris. First time I hear this name lol. Did she win Idol or the Voice or something? Anyway, alright song with a catchy chorus. It's definitely something I wouldn't change if it came on the radio. And the video is pretty cool too.

Duck: I've never heard of this girl before..it's always good to hear new artists...i have to admit, i was very infatuated with this song lol...i loved it =)

brady911: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots

RTF: wow! I'm actually surprised I enjoyed that! Only other Twenty One Pilots song I've heard is Stressed Out. This is really good. I hope that the others judges like this as much as I did!

Henry: I do like twentyonepilots. Well I like Stressed out and then one night I listen to some of their stuff and liked it for the most part. I did listen to this song and thought it was good. Was this song in the Suicide Squad movie? I mean it could be in the soundtrack but not in the actual movie..I do remember a scene with this song. Anyway, good song.

Duck: Ugh...this song has annoyed me for the last time..i'm really sorry but i know this song is popular and everyone loves this 2 live crew band but i just don't like this song and i never caught on the pilot train..

TomcatMurr: Redbone by Childish Gambino

RTF: Ohh! The group the guy from Community is in! The beginning sounds pretty cool. Very laid back. Who is this girl singing? Is she a Tina Turner knockoff? I couldn't understand what she was saying I had to look at the lyrics. I thought this was supposed to be rap. I mean this is ok. Not something I'd listen to all the time. Kind of odd. Points though for taking a risk and thinking outside the box.

Henry: Heard this song a couple of times before but didn't know it was from this guy. This wasn't bad at all, definitely catchy. Again, something I wouldn't change if it came on the radio, I would probably even turn the volume up. This is the first Childish Gambino song I can say I listened all the way through, so good job you?

Duck: A nice, smooth R&B song..i like the slow groove and her voice is infectious..never heard of this singer before either but she reminds me of crazy macy gray lol.

Bria: Bad Things by Machine Gun Kelly and Camilla Cabello

RTF: This isn't bad. Love Camilla's voice. Machine Gun Kelly's part is reallly good too. Good choice!

Henry: It's like WHO THE FCK are all these artists lol. Like, I recognize some of the songs, but never heard of these people like, Camila Cabello? What is a Camila Cabello? I googled Machine Gun Kelly and I was so sad, way to ruin a pretty guy with that fcked up grill, those piercings and all those tattoos...ugh, gross. Bye. Song is not really what I like, sorry.

Duck: I heard of this song before somewhere..i can't remember where but i didn't know camilla was the singer. I'm glad that it wasn't a hard core rap song but rather it mixed in pop with rap because it had a nice rythm to it. It's a rap song that i can enjoy :p.

Metsrus: This Town by Biall Horan

RTF: one thing I like about One Direction is that each has had their own style going solo. This is a very pretty, mellow song. Love the instrumentation on the song. Niall'a voice is good too! I really like this! Kind of reminds me of 70s folk rock which I really enjoy! Great choice this round!

Henry: Ugh this is soooo boring but like, not a bad song, just boring....Seriously, I know it's cliche to say this, but music now is just so...I dont know. Like it's either obnoxious and stupid and annoying (that Bruno Mars song) or super slow, pretentious and boring. But he has a cute voice (and he's cute too) but yea. I was hoping for this song to go somewhere and it never did. (a Shawn Mendes song starting playing as soon as this one was over and I was more into that than this song, so I guess I don't hate all new music)

Duck: Oh...i do like some one direction songs..but i prefer Zayn and to some extent, Harry's song but this one was too boring for me. He's also not one of the most well known stars of the group but the video needed some better direction too..I don't hate this song but i just find it boring.

Dana: Thunder by Imagine Dragons

RTF: Oh boy. Not really liking this song. Imagine Dragons have some decent songs, but this isn't one of them. Probably my least favorite of the round.

Henry: Oh these guys are still making music? I thought they had their few big hits a few years ago and then disappeared. The lead singer is kinda hot. The video is super cool. I am kinda worried this song will be stuck in my head now and I am not sure if that's good or bad lol. Meh, this video alone is a 10 but the song is very mediocre (but catchy) Conflicted...

Duck: I did like radioactive but this one was kind of just okay for me..i don't know why but it reminds me of BoB Airplanes for some reason..it's kind of catchy though i have to admit..i just didn't find it very energizing as their previous work.

masbond: Beliver by Imagine Dragons

RTF: Second Imagine Dragons song this round. Staring off this is already much better than the previous submission. Wow this is really good! Imagine Dragons are hit or miss for me. This is a hit!

Henry: Ehhhh nah thanks. I can't really tell what genre this is can someone help me lol. This has some catchy parts but there are other parts that are not really good and make me cringe a bit. You definitely would not find this song in my music library. I mean, I can see how some people would like this but not my cup of tea at all. But this is not awful. I mean it's no 24k Magic that's for sure.

Duck: I actually preferred Thunder over this song lol..the music video was bizarre..This song didn't have a catchy tune like radioactive or thunder did too, i just couldn't get into the tune..

Cherry: Malibu by Miley Cyrus

RTF: This is a different type of song for Miley. I think she's grown up a little. This is a very sweet song. Very mature for Miley. I honestly think she doesn't get credit for her voice. It's very bluesy.

Henry: says a lot about the round when my favorite song is from Miley Cyrus

I mean, is this her new phase, halfway between messy slut and teen idol again? I really liked this song, it was a little slow but not too slow. There was harmony in those vocals, and it was nice, pleasant to listen to. Am I gonna listen to this again soon? yea sure why not, maybe I'll like it even more then. Good solid song.

Duck: Oh...i actually liked Miley's last album better even though she was a nutball lol...this one was kind of all over the place for me..it wasn't very catchy and lyrics didn't seem to match the musical instruments for me..i like that she's looking normal again though.

cindyfan: Chained to the Rhythm by Katy Perry

RTF: I'm not the biggest Katy Perry fan! I mean she's popular. This song is not my cup of tea. Plus this isn't typical Katy Perry. Too much auto tune. She used to be so pop rock. Idk what happened.

Henry: Chained to the rhythm: Ugh Katy Perry is so hit or miss for me. This song is definitely a miss. I didn't really get it, and sucks because I can hear some potential here but yea. Not too crayz about this sorry. I think Katy Perry is done. Bye .

Duck: Katy Perry has been known for her addictive poppy tunes...this one isn't any different from her previous songs but i can't say it was as good as fireworks or roar..i did enjoy the music video though..looked like a trendy 50's video lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Ok guys it's time for results

Good luck!

In first place this week with a score of 24.5 is.....

Spoiler:

congrats!!!

In second place with a score of 24 is.....

Spoiler:

Rounding out our Top 3 with a score of 23 is......

Spoiler:

More results......

After the break!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 pm

It's time for more results

Tied for fourth place with a score of 22/30 are.....

Spoiler:

Tied for Sixth with 21/30 are

Spoiler:

Tied for eighth and escaping the bottom 3 with 20.5/30 are.....

Spoiler:

Which means our bottom 3 is

Spoiler:

I'm gonna relieve some pressure and send one of you back to Safety

The person safe with 20/30 is........

Spoiler:

You are safe for another week!

We'll have the final results next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:50 pm

We are left with

Spoiler:

One had 19/30 and the other had 17.5 out of 30

The person......

Who is going home tonight......

Is..........

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Next theme posted soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric_The_Pelican

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:52 pm

I was just telling friends the other day I'm officially old because I don't know any new music and don't want to. That's not me being snobby, it's just me being old and set in my ways. So I agree with Henry, get off my lawn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RTF

PostSubject: Theme #2   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Your second theme is: Summertime!!!!

This is a wide open theme. Your song can be a song that became popular during the summertime, a song that makes you think of summertime, or a song about summertime.

You have 48 hours again

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)   

Back to top Go down

Taylor's American Idol Reborn (Song's with judges)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next