Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:44 pm

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, John Cochran 2.0, Russell Hantz 1.0, Shamar Thomas

I'm eliminating John Cochran because he was overexposed with his incredibly forced journey when he deserved every ounce of shame he got from his tribe in Savaii. So his "Redemption" season was way too fake for me and it was incredibly obvious he was going to win.

I nominate Alex Angarita from Fiji because he is a douchecanoe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:49 pm

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Russell Hantz 1.0, Shamar Thomas, Alex Angarita

I'm cutting RUSSELL HANTZ 1.0 because he is single-handedly responsible for the shitty post HvV seasons and Samoa is definitely his worst season. At least in HvV I could enjoy Sandra owning him. Maybe he'll make it farther in his other seasons in his rankings but... I don't know about thaaaaaaaaaat.

I'm nominating TYSON APOSTOL 3.0 because BvW could have been an incredible season and he ruined it by playing a good game also I don't find him funny and never have and his stupid NewsAF podcasts keep coming up on my RHAP podcast feed and I have to delete them every week and that's a lot of work you know?

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Shamar Thomas, Alex Angarita, Tyson Apostol 3.0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:16 pm

I'm cutting Tyson 3.0 because that was by far his least fun incarnation even if he won, and nominating Ghandia for false sexual assault allegations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 am

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Shamar Thomas, Alex Angarita, Ghandia Johnson

I'm cutting Kathy 2.0 because she was really bitter and condescending her second time around, and it all came across very ugly.

I'm nominating Julia Sokolowski because you don't just flip over to Scot and Jason and I think those two are already gone.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Shamar Thomas, Alex Angarita, Ghandia Johnson, Julia Sokolowski
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:38 pm

Actually Scot hasn't been nominated yet. Lol. You should check my spreadsheet to see who's remaining.

Anyway, I'm cutting Alex next. I was just meh on him until he went all lawyerly on Cassandra but then he even got his facts wrong so he just came off like a douche and a bully to me.

I am nominating NaOnka Mixon next.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Shamar Thomas, Ghandia Johnson, Julia Sokolowski, NaOnka Mixon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:26 pm

If JB doesn't respond by 6.38 pm est, his turn will be skipped and it will be Swinner's turn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Okay I think it's my turn then.

I'm cutting Stephanie Dill because I don't remember her and I actually like most of the rest of them???

I'm nominating Phillip Shephard 1.0 because had there not been a 1.0 we wouldn't have been subjected to a 2.0 also that was an awful season that deserves people to be eliminated from it

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Shamar Thomas, Ghandia Johnson, Julia Sokolowski, NaOnka Mixon, Philip Shephard 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:34 pm

I'm cutting NaOnka for being just horrible in pretty much every way. I nominate Philip 2.0 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:42 pm

um I'm using one of my idols on NaOnka. she doesn't deserve to be cut with the rest of these fools. Mas how does this work again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:07 am

Yasssss NaOnka ❤️❤️❤️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 am

Oops. I thought I replied but I guess not. So Jack must now put up a replacement. NaOnka is off the pool and cannot be renominated by me or Merriska. Anyone else can put her up as a replacement. However, anyone besides that person can cut, which includes me and Merriska. Please put a replacement.

Next time, please put someone else straight away if you are using the idol so we don't delay. You can still use an idol even though someone else has continue cutting as long as it's 12 hours from the player you want to save with the idol gets cut.

and then, since it's your turn, you will continue cutting someone and then nominate another person. please be reminded to do it within 24 hours from Merriska's post or else your turn to cut someone is skip but you will still get to use your idol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:57 am

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Shamar Thomas, Ghandia Johnson, Julia Sokolowski, Phillip Sheppard 1.0, Phillip Sheppard 2.0

I will cut Shamar Thomas because he was an irrelevant waste of space in a black hole of a season.

I will nominate Tina Wesson 3.0 since nobody has cut her 1.0 yet. Tina sux

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Ghandia Johnson, Julia Sokolowski, Phillip Sheppard 1.0, Phillip Sheppard 2.0, Tina Wesson 3.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Does Phillip 2.0 still get nominated even though an idol was used? or was the idol just used to put NaOnka from elimination back into the main contestant pool and no extra nomination needed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Yes, the idol is only used to save someone. Merriska's nom still stays. No extra nom is needed by Jack. Sorry for the wrong info earlier. So just to remind again, NaOnka cannot be nommed by me or Merriska. JB, Jack and Swinners can nominate her. However, anyone else can cut that didn't renominate her. Same thing applies to Brian Heidik. Since Swinners renominate him, he can't cut him. The other 4 of us can still cut him though.

I will cut Ghandia next. Grinding-gate was such an uncomfortable thing to see and I think Ghandia let it grew in her mind even after Ted had apologised. And also, among the remaining I can cut, she is the least memorable.

I'm gonna go back to the meh pool or nominate Brianna Varela.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Phillip Sheppard 1.0, Phillip Sheppard 2.0, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Guess JB is gone again. Swinners's turn is next if the 24 hours is up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Phillip Sheppard 1.0, Phillip Sheppard 2.0, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela

I'm cutting Phillip 2.0 because I can't cut 1.0 since I nominated him and he's awful.

I'm nominating Randy Bailey 2.0 for being a waste of space on an amazing season. BYE.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Phillip Sheppard 1.0, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm cutting Phillip 1.0 cuz he was such a trainwreck and disappointment (I was half hoping he would suddenly reveal the whole thing was an insane character so Rob would take him and he'd do this godly performance lol).

I'm nominating David Murphy for starting the trend of obnoxious speeches where you just stand up and praise an alpha gamebot for 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 am

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, David Murphy

I'll cut David Murphy for making the try hard CPN gamebot "mastermind" douche a thing that still hasn't gone away.

While we're on the topic of Redemption Island, I'll nominate Natalie Tenerelli for being one of the most weak and spineless enablers ever.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, Natalie Tenerelli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:47 pm

lol Merriska, I totally would have been obsessed if Phillip revealed he was playing a character the whole time. Would respect that 100% and I think it's a move some Survivor should totally do in the future. Instead he's just awful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm cutting Natalie Tenerelli. She's cute and all but yeah, she was a goat for Rob that season.

I'm gonna nominate Stacey Stillman.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, Stacey Stillman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Ok, i'm hoping JB had valid reasons for not being here cos I don't really like to do this with just 4 people.

Anyway, it's Swinner's turn. If you see the 24 hours is up, you don't have to wait for me to say it's your turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:08 am

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, Stacey Stillman

I'll cut Stacey because you don't accuse production of rigging against you and get away with it!!!!!

Nominating Jean Robert from China

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, Jean Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 pm

I'll cut Brian cuz I'm amazed he's still here lol.

Nominating Ozzy 3.0 cuz by then he was so up his own arse it was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Brianna Varela, Randy Bailey 2.0, Jean Robert Bellande, Ozzy Lusth 3.0

I'll cut Brianna for not knowing what a pick is and losing her tribe that one challenge Rolling Eyes

I'm going to nominate Ozzy 1.0 because that was his worst version and nobody from Cook Islands has been cut yet O_______O

Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Julia Sokolowski, Tina Wesson 3.0, Randy Bailey 2.0, Jean Robert Bellande, Ozzy Lusth 3.0, Ozzy Lusth 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Swinners, this is off topic but aren't there a lot of believe who think that Stacey had valid claims? I think it's very believable that the producers did suspicious stuff the first season to make it ~work~ and be a huge hit, but I obviously would love your perspective since you have actual professional experience in that industry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next