Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:07 pm

BETCH IT'S MY TURN <3 (I think??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

I wasn't sure Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0

As a gift to Jacque, I am cutting SIERRA DAWN THOMAS 1.0

I didn't mind her as much in Game Changes, but she was completely awful in Worlds Apart and that awful season deserves to eliminate everyone as fast as possible. Sierra really could have flipped the game on its head, and even CLAIMED that her tribe was dead to her but she has no follow through and ruined the season with her awfulness

I'm nominating Michael Skupin 2.0 to continue my nominations of awful people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Michael Skupin 2.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Now it's your turn Merriska! Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I'll cut Skupin then since even though Colton was unpleasant, he's not been found guilty of being a pedophile. I'll add Alicia Rosa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:40 am

thanks Swinners <3

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Alicia Rosa

I'm going to cut Colton. why the show ever thought it was a good idea to bring him back a second time is beyond me. He belongs on a trashy VH1 show, and that's probably the sort of thing he wants, too.

I'm going to nominate Tina Wesson 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:40 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Alicia Rosa, Tina Wesson 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:43 am

why tina? didn't realise u hate her too, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 am

she sucks haha. she's totally self-righteous and played the "good people" card to a gross degree and totally got away with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 am

Anyway, my turn. Out of the pool (minus the ones I nommed), I guess there are 3 people I can potentially cut. I keep changing my mind though on who to cut first lol.

But anyway I decided on Alicia Rosa. She was pretty hateful, along with Colton, especially in the treatment to Christina. And she does have a pretty inflated ego, it seems. So with that, I have decided to cut her.

I am going to nominate the first quitter next, Osten Taylor!

Pool:

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Osten Taylor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:03 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Osten Taylor

I'm gonna cut Osten Taylor being a pathetic, useless, waste of space. I nominate Troyzan from One World for being a try hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:04 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:47 pm

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0.

I don't really hate any of these people! I'll cut Lex I guess, he's pretty annoying.

I'm nominating James "Rocky" Reid from Fiji.

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, James "Rocky" Reid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 pm

I'll cut Rocky then Laughing

I'll nominate Dreamz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd

I'll cut Brandon Quinton for being a freaking season ruiner. I could rant and rant and rant about how much his voting out Kelly G ruined everything.

I'll nominate Taj Johnson-George. she's terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, James "Rocky" Reid, Taj Johnson-George
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Merriska, you should explain when cutting. lol.

i realise jack has very different opinions from mine lol. and jack, merriska already cut rocky and nom dreamz. you are always copying wrongly lol.

Anyway, I am going to cut Sierra Reed. I am still surprised she got top 3 in fan favourite of the season. prob because of tyson acting as a dick to her. but i didn't think she was that nice and she herself was blindsided when tyson left lol.

i am going with another blah pick and thailand need to have some more ppl nominated. plus we need more females lol. i will nominate stephanie dill.

Noms: Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:55 pm

I thought Rocky was a dick to Anthony in his season and eh, Dreamz was a bit of a season-ruiner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm at work right now but I cut Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0 for enabling awful people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:21 pm

I nominate Alex Bell from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

Noms: Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, Alex Bell

I AM ELIMINATING Alex Bell for being the exact archetype I despise in any reality show and for just being overall a real creeper.

Also omg someone I cannot believe I haven't nommed earlier, I am nominating JOHN COCHRAN 1.0

Noms: Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Troyzan Robertson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, John Cochran 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:16 pm

I eliminate Troyzan for being kinda douchey first season, then super irrelevent.

I nominate Russell Hantz 1.0 cuz...he might have helped the show's popularity for a while, but he also pushed the phenomenon of bitter jury to a whole another level that it's still hurting discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, John Cochran 1.0, Russell Hantz 1.0

I'm eliminating Cochran because he is completely horrendous and never ever ever should've been a thing on Survivor, yet here we are.

I'm nominating John Cochran 2.0 for the same reason Smile

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Andria "Dreamz" Herd, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, John Cochran 2.0, Russell Hantz 1.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:34 am

I think I have less hate for everyone generally. You all seems to be on the same wavelength most of the time seeing by the cuts haha. let's see if i can stuff my pool with 8 of my noms eventually lol. i'm surprised brian heidik is still here lol.

anyway, i'm cutting Dreamz from the pool. he's definitely someone who i won't mind seeing back just to see how his do 2nd time. basically the less impact and likeability among those remaining.

I'm nominating Shamar Thomas next.

Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0, Tina Wesson 1.0, Taj Johnson-George, Stephanie Dill, John Cochran 2.0, Russell Hantz 1.0, Shamar Thomas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next