HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:45 pm

I'll cut Ben Browning, for being a villain not even known for being entertaining but just for spouting racist stereotypes in his one heavily featured episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:54 pm

Also you have to renominate someone in Ben's place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Oh, right. Err, Brian Heidik.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18 pm

Current nominees in the pool:

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Dan Foley, Will Sims II, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr.,  Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik

It's Jack's turn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Ok, 24 hours is up so guess I have to cut. I do hope that we won't keep skipping turns. This is gonna be a long rankdown, it seems.

I'm cutting Will Sims II. He doesn't really bring much to the table in terms of character or strategy. And that scene of him berating Shirin was just too uncomfortable to watch. So, bye Will!

I am going to nominate Morgan McDevitt.

Current nominees in the pool:

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Dan Foley, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt

JB has 24 hours from this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 pm

sorry about that, I had a wedding all day yesterday so I've had people in town all weekend. I'll be more frequent in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:47 pm

Jack wrote:
sorry about that, I had a wedding all day yesterday so I've had people in town all weekend. I'll be more frequent in the future.

no worries. thanks for checking in.

anyway, the rankers can feel free to add inputs about the cuts if they want. and so does the rest of you who are not involved in this. just hope it doesn't get too cluttered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:13 pm

BYE WILL! ByeBye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:03 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Dan Foley, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt

I'm gonna cut Brian Heidik. Honestly, I don't think he wins any normal season of Survivor. I think his gameplay is incredibly overrated as well.

I nominate Colton Cumbie from BvW.

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Dan Foley, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:14 am

I actually think Brian's gameplay is quite good. Maybe not so much as his social game. He is like Boston Rob in RI but not so controlling but having lots of deals.

Anyway, have been thinking bout it. And i don't know whether it's worth it. But anyway wanna show an example so I will proceed to use the idol on Brian Heidik.

Therefore, he is back in the game and neither Merriska or JB can renominate him. But they can still cut him if he is renominated.

Pool remains the same. It's Swinner's turn. 24 hours from JB's post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Dan Foley, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0

I'm cutting Dan Foley because I hate seeing him in Instagram photos of him at charity events MAYBE START YOUR CHARITY WORK BY NOT BEING AN AWFUL PERSON IN GENERAL?! He's probably the grossest Survivor ever cast and I hate it.

I'm re-nominating Brian Heidik lolz

ierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Shannon Elkins, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Brian Heidik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 am

guess i wasted my idol lol. just wanted him much higher, guess not going to be lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 pm

You shoot a puppy, you get nominated in my book! haha but it's interesting because we all have different criteria. Mine spills into real life and not just survivor life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Also wow that Google Spreadsheet you made Mas is legit! I didn't notice all the tabs at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:09 pm

I think it's my turn? I'll cut Shannon for being pretty unpleasant and nominate John Redmond for being one of those gays-are-causing-the-apocalypse-crazies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Swinners wrote:
Also wow that Google Spreadsheet you made Mas is legit! I didn't notice all the tabs at the bottom.

I copied them from the Reddit spreadsheet. Took out a few and just retained the ones that I wanted.

And I guess I tried to based mostly on what I see on Survivor. But everyone has a different criteria so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Rodney Lavoie, Jr., Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, John Raymond, Colton Cumbie 2.0

I'm going to cut Rodney, because like Dan and Will, is an incredibly gross person who totally got away with being gross all season. He was begging for his own comeuppance all season but only in a season as awful as Worlds Apart could he make it all the way to Day 38. Truly repulsive.

I'm going to replace Rodney with SIERRA DAWN THOMAS 2.0 Smile

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Brian Heidik, Colton Cumbie 2.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Mas I am also blown away by your spreadsheet and I'm sure when I need to procrastinate I will spend lots of time looking through it haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Lol you and your Sierra Dawn Thomas. I thought Rodney wasn't as bad. He can be quite funny and out of the game, he is hilarious with the impersonations. You all sure got loads of Worlds Apart hate haha. But yeah, that isn't one of my highest seasons too.

Anyway, I didn't do the spreadsheet from scratch so don't think too highly of me. haha. i just had to copy from the reddit spreadsheet and made a few changes. i realised their list didn't put co-runnerups as both in 2nd so i had to change those. and of course the names. and i took out some sheets but yeah, no major changes apart from them

i have to go to class now. i will do my selection in a few hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:47 pm

I have vendettas against people like Sierra. She's totally awful, and while she's not as awful as people like Russell, Rodney, Dan, etc. people at least recognize how awful those guys are, so I feel like it's my mission to spread the word that the Sierra Dawn Thomases of the world are, in fact, not actually from this world but sent from another planet to destroy everything she interacts with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:12 am

I just realise both Swinners and Jack have different wrong lists for the pool.

This is the correct one:

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, John Raymond, Colton Cumbie 2.0

Anyway, I am cutting John Raymond. Definitely the least in terms of character-wise among those I can cut. I also have seen bout his posts and while it didn't irk me too much, I guess I will just cut him at this point of time.

I am nominating another person but going by the trend, doesn't seem to be cut so soon maybe lol. I am nominating Semhar Tadesse.

Current pool:

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Kyle Jason, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse

I cut Kyle Jason because he is just rude. How he treated Alecia was just wrong.

I'm going to add Kathy From All Stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jb_is_awesome

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:19 am

Sierra Reed, Sierra Dawn Thomas 1.0, Sierra Dawn Thomas 2.0, Brandon Quinton, Lex van den Berghe 2.0, Brian Heidik, Morgan McDevitt, Colton Cumbie 2.0, Semhar Tadesse, Kathy Vavrick O'Brien 2.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masbond84

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:31 am

Kathy!!!! no!!!! you are definitely skewing old school. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 pm

I cut Colton 2.0 and I'll add Alicia Rosa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)   

Back to top Go down

Survivor Rankdown (Official Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next