Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Mole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
switza

PostSubject: The Mole   Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 am

So I'm putting together a new season of The Mole. In an effort to maximize activity, it won't be as time restrictive as previous seasons (aka no "everyone has to be here at 8pm to complete a 30-minute challenge"). It'll operate more like mas's The Genius game (if you've played any of those) with like 24-hour time limits to complete tasks.

This will not start until July. Just throwing this out now to see if there will be enough interest to pursue.

If interested, fill this out:
Application

If you're unfamiliar with The Mole, here's the basic premise of the show: The series is a reality competition in which the contestants work as a group to add money to a pot that only one of them will eventually win. Among the contestants is one person who has been designated "the Mole" by the producers and is tasked with sabotaging the group's money-making efforts. At the end of each episode, the contestant who knows the least about the mole, as decided by the results of a quiz, is eliminated from the game.

Here's links to the last couple seasons I've hosted:
Season 4
Season 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Mole   Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:42 pm

if you applied, check your email
Back to top Go down
View user profile
switza

PostSubject: Re: The Mole   Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 am

I had some stuff come up that caused this to be delayed. If you signed up and are still interested, let me know. If you didn't sign up but now have some free time and would like to play, fill out the application in the OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mole   

Back to top Go down

The Mole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: Games :: Games Area-
Jump to: