HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whatever happened to...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

PostSubject: Whatever happened to...   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am

Russ?

He was always active in IMDb then in his last few months he started going crazy deleting his account and coming back only to repeat the cycle about 3 times.

Anyone still talk to him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to...   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:12 pm

I'm pretty sure he cut off everyone when he disappeared, Merriska used to have him on facebook and twitter, and I think he got rid of her on those. Such a strange guy lol, he went through that delete cycle so many times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to...   Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:12 pm

I'm still convinced he was Bernie Tan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to...   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 pm

I forget every detail, but I know he was voted out of a game and then he got to see the confessionals where Garrett/Spooky said he was tired of his antics and promptly blocked/deleted us (including me lol, who hadn't done anything) from everything. It was so OTT cuz he had been saying a lot worse about Garrett in his confessionals. Then he quit everything he was playing in and the game he was hosting and started the leave for 4 months, then try again and promptly flee when someone made a joke about the delete/return for a day and a half/delete cycle. He forgot Snapchat though, but I haven't sent him anything since '15. If I did he'd probably just remember and block. I also got curious one day and looked up some of his profiles under a throwaway egg account to see if he was still posting things and they were all deleted so I wouldn't even know where anyone could find him now.

He's probably tried to come back since the boards were purged and found the message they're gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happened to...   

Back to top Go down

Whatever happened to...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum for the IMDb Games community :: General :: Main Lounge-
Jump to: