HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun May 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Yea but remember that Trinity is soooo popular right now. Especially now even more after Valentina left, all of her stans are now rooting for Trinity. I know this is "Ru's decision to make" but I have seen like, the majority of fans rooting for Trinity with a few Sashea fans here and there. Shea will still probably win, but the young tween girls and messy twinks are gonna REVOLT if Trinity doesn't win Laughing

Personally, I don't care for Shea. I am rooting for the bald, vegan, winner of hamburgers and hair products, g.oddess Sasha but she's not winning Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com Online
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Tue May 23, 2017 11:25 pm

i see what you mean, if you look back since they did the live finale's ru tries to listen to fans, Sharon won because she was so different, Jinx because they wanted the underdog to win, Bianca cause she was flawless and funny, Violet because?? looks?, and Bob to show that you dont need 5000 dollar gowns to win.

i think it is anyones game because these next few episodes can push people further if trinity wins one of 2 more and shea doesnt then it really puts her in the running.

not sure if youve seen this - peppermint, sasha, aja and alexis did a song. favorite verse?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun May 28, 2017 3:57 pm

SOOO happy at the result, i was so done with Nina, she got praised every episode, more than anyone in the whole season and she still was a bitter ass bitch about the whole god damn thing, so happy the spoiler i read that she gets 4th place was not true because now i dont need to deal with her anymore.

Alexis NEEDS to go next though, her runway is just not really doing it for me, its ALL just very simple and basic, shes never walked down the runway and i was like 'wow'.

i am glad that shea landed in the bottom not because i want her to go home but i wanted to see her falter once and see how she performed and she killed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 am

ROFL I just watched that video finally, I was trying to avoid cuz like 80% of drag queen music is cringy af. The only decent ones are Adore and Courtney, which not surprisingly were the singing show contestants Laughing (soft spot for Read U Wrote U tho...)

Anyway, that song is catchy. I probably like Sasha's verse the most. Aja's is not so bad. I couldn't even understand Peppermint cuz I was too distracted by all that head movement lol. And Alexis was....meh.

Yea, Nina's behavior was getting to be a bit too much. I think we were all Peppermint when Nina started complaining after winning the lip sync...like uuuuuuuuuugh. Just be glad you are still here! Alexis seemed very strong at the beginning but now she's obviously the weakest one of the 5 left so unless something crazy happens like a frontrunner bombs really hard, I do think Alexis will leave next.

This last episode was so cute, some of those hot guys they were making over tho....mmmmm. Wintergreen <33333333

And if anyone finds Rizzo's or Duncan's nudes send them my way plz thx
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 am

Omg yasss the guys were all hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Nina Bonina Brown Anderson McCarthy <3

I found her to be very Shanel-esque with her complaining and thinking she should automatically win everything. And then her pretty tears falling <3 stay strong! I definitely relate to being the bitter one so it was amusing to watch, and awkward/humbling too.

Shea was always the better queen though but I still found them both fun to watch. Trinity grew on me. Dude her ass is gross though wtf I hope it's fake? She had to have been stuffin those jeans. Way too much botox too how is this guy 10 years younger than me? The bald guy is bland and boring and the type of haygurl I avoid irl. Peppermint is PROBABLY my favorite but I'll have to see what else comes down the runway.

omfg Alexis was the WORST lol. Thankfully it became cheesy and campy though, and not just mean and bitchy so now we can have fun making fun of him when we think back lol. omg when he was Green?? Just so much No girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:42 am

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Sasha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so hardcore rooting for her but before the finale I had already given up on the idea she had a chance to win and was ok with the idea of Shea winning. I mean she did slay the season and would be a deserving winner, don't get me wrong....but FCK!!! Sasha was ROBBED of so many wins during the season. She should have won the roast...she should have won the Ball....so thank GOD for that finale format. That So Emotional lip sync....ugh....flawless.

I dont get as much into who is going to win in this show like I do with Survivor, but I legit gay screamed when Ru announced Sasha as the winner. And I've been trying soooooooooooo hard all weekend to avoid spoilers lol. Which was kind of hard since i was out and about for pride events this weekend Laughing

I am ready for season 10 and AS3, bring it

(but I am a little bit shocked and sad Trinity didnt win her lip sync. She didnt have a fancy reveal like Peppermint, but that girl was owning every inch of that stage. Peppermint just kept moving from one side to the other lol. If Trinity won that lip sync and had to go against Sasha, she would have won, no doubt about that.)
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

i loved the finale format, and the two girls that came prepared won the lipsynch, i loved trinity but i feel she put more into the lip synch vs charlie, she didnt bring anything new to the stage same with shea, i was really disappointed in her, Shea is a dancer and just walked from side to side and thats it. thats why ru have peppermint and sasha win because these girls had MONTHS to prepare and she awarded those who actually did something with their time.

I am very happy with the winner, she killed the final battle too, my fav song <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

yea I guess now that I rewatched it, I can see that Pep had more personality in her performance, but I was paying more attention to Trinity up until the dress and wig reveal Laughing

yass, those Whitney songs <333

I can't believe I didnt send So Emotional for the voice game when I had Whitney Laughing and so glad they used THAT version of It's Not Right But It's Ok.
Back to top Go down
Swinners

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:07 pm

So glad Sasha won! That wig reveal was I C O N I C and she deserved to win just from that! I think production wanted a Shea vs Sasha finale, but since Trinity chose Peppermint they were forced to put Shea in third. Ru knew she was picking Sasha to win the whole time.

Amazing finale <3 And they totally made the right decision because Peppermint/Trinity/Shea will be amazing on Allstars 3 while Sasha would have been fodder a la Ginger Minj in AS2 (even though I love Ginger <3)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   

Back to top Go down

Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3