Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Yeah sure lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Niiice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parawhore

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:34 pm

That was the worst episode ever.. I was like where is the rest I suspect it had to do with Lady Gaga having a packed schedule and only being available for a certain amount of time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFR9fZnjKQb1REMG7d0tJ3A
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Yup that's who it was Laughing

I really can't remember her from back on season 8, all I can remember was her always talking about her cucu, and I am already getting sick of it after one episode this season Laughing

I feel bad for Jaymes, but not really. I saw her MTQ video and she seemed polished, but then I watched her video with RuPaul driving the queens, and she seemed forced and like she was trying too hard.

Anyway, that lip sync sucked, they both should have gone home. Still #TeamSasha and maybe even #TeamValentina
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:42 am

I was surprised that kimora won the lipsync. I thought jaymes did more with it. But i guess producers wanted to keep the possibly bitchy queen in and get rid of the timid queen. Like ru said her audition was grear so they were pissed that she was someone else on the show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04 pm

I finally saw this. I have never seen so many ugly queens. Legit, none of them are cute and I even think their drag is tore up.

I actually thought the premiere was one of the better ones? I didn't get Penny Saver magazine vibes from it.

Gaga was cute as a guy in her little confessional thing I was like heyyy.....wait? <3 Ew lol.

I looked at Henry's spoiler. I have no clue who the new person is rofl? Hopefully theyare like Shangela cause I had no clue who that was either but she made sure we knew by the time she was done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 pm

ROFL yea she seems like a bad choice to bring back. I always thought if they brought someone back from another season it would be someone who left first. Not 3rd like Cynthia Laughing and she even won Ms. Congeniality last season.

Back to top Go down
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeah, it's kinda cool when they bring people like that back (1st offs) but it's def strange if we already kinda got a complete story arc. I think this will be a good season though! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:03 pm

ROFL I watched it last night but at a bar and then forgot to write about it when I got home

Anyway, THAT LIP SYNC IS WHAT I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE ALYSSA vs. TATIANNA LAST SEASON.

Ugh I need to go see Aja perform live ASAP because that bitch can PERFORM. Even if her make up is busted xD

I am happy with the eliminations so far. They better not fvcking touch Sasha or Charlie though, they are my faves. Also Trinity is growing on me, and Valentina is flawless. Cynthia and her CuCu can go anytime now though.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:29 pm

jsut gonna comment cuz it seems i am talking to myself here lolol i am so MAD that Charlie just gave up like that. She seems soooo talented, but I guess the confidence was just not there. I couldn't even enjoy Trinity's lip sync cuz I was just looking at Charlie the whole time, for all the wrong reasons.

Sasha and Nina ftw plz.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 pm

I should jump on this train even though it turned out I was wrong about having the channel. I feel bad at you being alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 pm

I agree. I was so pissed at charlie. If shes not a lipsych queen then why go on the show? Im glad trinity killed that shit though. I see the later lipsychs being epic down the line. Eureka is so annoying as the villain of the season. I am liking most of the queens though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:19 pm

ROFL @ the first medevac of RUPAULS DRAG RACE. Now it feels like Survivor Laughing

I am loving this season so much, probably my favorite since Season 6. So many people to root for. So much talent. lol @ some of these flop judges tho. But that cutie from last week Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman can be a judge forever and I wouldn't mind
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:23 am

its funny because the promo and meet the queens were not good, i wasnt sold, and thought it would be a lack luster season, but this is quickly becoming a top season for me, i like that everyone likes each other and i love how the make up time before elimination is the time they spill their secrets, stories and struggles. And it sucks about Eureka even though i wasnt a fan of her, but great of rupaul to give her a spot like that right there, so many reality shows ive seen where people are forced to leave and never get a second chance.

i see this season getting really devastating in 2 ro 3 more episodes where everyone is good and every lip sync will be great and the fans will lose it over who goes home. cause there are so many good people to root for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Yes I know!!! These queens are so talented. Even the bitchy ones, I can see they have an attitude but they have talent to back that up. The only ones that don't really impress me are Farrah, Peppermint, and Cynthia.

And

Spoiler:

I am still Team Sasha and Team Valentina. And Trinity is talented af so I hope she makes it far too.
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:25 am

Yea Farrah and Peppermint dont really do it for me, but everyone else i could see taking the crown, i think Shea is a lock for top 3 at this point.

Untucked was hilarious this week. acting like Eureka died and farrah calling out alexis for last week. Peppermint killed that lipsynch though, but i hope thats not all she has, if she pulls out the retro dance moves again she is gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Tue May 02, 2017 11:45 am

My guess is that Peppermint did the best she could considering the outfit she was wearing, didn't look like it easy to move around with it. I bet if she's wearing something more comfortable next time she lip syncs it will be like 10 times better.

And yea, I am going to be VERY shocked if Shea is not in the final 3. I could see Alexis making it there too. Then everyone else I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 06, 2017 5:18 pm

That elimination tho...

I dont know because this week they all seemed to have done at least OK no one really "flopped" so I had no idea who else was going to be in the bottom with Nina. I was worried that Sasha would be in there too and sent home Sad

I kinda liked Aja, and I like Nina's style so I had no idea who I wanted to go home. Ugh this cast is so strong, the only ones that feel underwhelming overall are Peppermint and Farrah, the other 6 are just so good. Strongest cast probably ever.
Back to top Go down
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 06, 2017 5:57 pm

So far the only song I'd feel confident lip synching to is Bonnie Tyler. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Hahahah Holding Out for a Hero <333

My favorite song so far this season. Yea that one seems fun.

The one from this last episode was good too.
Back to top Go down
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm

Well I am ok with Survivor sucking this season because Rupaul's Drag Race is more than making up for it Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This lip sync and elimination.....geeez....it's like a million gays just gasped and fainted in horror Laughing
Back to top Go down
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 20, 2017 11:23 am

Damn that elimination was so heartbreaking.

But it showed her inexperience. This is def a top season for me. They stumbled in 7 and more than made up for it these last 2 seasons.

Although i think its pretty obvious who the top 3 are. Its just about them building the resume of wins and fierce looks on the runway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Who do you think it'll be, Will?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   Sat May 20, 2017 11:48 pm

i think its Shea, Sasha and Trinity

Trinity being the phi phi/naomi/courtney role like did good, but kind of an obvious third place, even though i really like her, but Ru loves a comedy queen and trinity is hot and cold when it comes to comedy

peppermint its too little too late, and nina has already sung twice, and is on this everyone to get me tour, and alexis just isnt popping for me, and i think Ru sees it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!   

Back to top Go down

Rupaul's Drag Race (Season 9) THREAD!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next