Big Brother 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:12 am

Loonz wrote:
Survivor Next week fellas!

Yeah and it will be more of the same, you have to either have a few screws loose or have delusions of grandeur to be picked for a reality tv show these days. The selection process is seriously ruining them anymore.

I cannot state enough how "reality tv"  has nothing to do with average people anymore and thats why it is losing its luster. The average person cannot connect with most of these people and it is seriously diminishing the quality of reality tv anymore. Producers these days get unstable individuals who are easily manipulated for entertainment. Its really getting old. The best reality tv is hands down the Challenge because they have established characters who are not chasing fame.

Either way nobody will respond to me because the same group think that allowed Paul to skate through the latest BB game exists around here and has for ages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
modica

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:28 am

They don't seem to choose people who can play the game anymore, instead, they choose unstable people who the producers feel will create controversy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WCW

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:38 pm

and they cast people who want to make big moves without regard for how it will affect their game down the road.

I love the challenge Matty, this season has been weirdly formatted in the fact that we are on episode 10 and half the cast is still in, it seems like they are prolonging it but i dont know why.

i think some of them are there for fame but its mostly just about the money for them. I am tired of seeing Bananas face though like i want him to get injured or something and take a few seasons off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arik

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:31 pm

deeson wrote:

Paul's game really made me appreciate the jury management portion of this game. That's always one aspect I've overlooked. Although the jury was bitter, I completely understand why he lost and I don't blame that jury one bit.

100% agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soco-81

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:49 pm

This was the worst BB season I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 19   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 19
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9