Survivors of the IMDb Apocalypse

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

Is anyone still watching this show? I wouldn't be surprised if very few are still tuning in after the God awful first season and a marginally better second season. I keep tuning in because despite how crappy the show has been, at least they are intelligent enough to air it during the summer lull when there are very few things to watch on tv.

With that being said, last night the first two episodes of season three aired...and they were...absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

I couldn't believe it, its like the showrunners finally listened to all the hate the show was getting and turned it around.

SPOILERS BELOW

---------------

-----------

---------------------

--------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

-----------------

------------------------------------------------

Okay so the one thing that made me cheer was the death of Travis, I hated this guy so much with his morality issues etc. No sane person would have acted like him during the Zombie Apoc, sure he finally started killing after his Kid was killed for you guessed it...being a complete
Spoiler:

So both of them being gone is going to help the show.

The second thing is the new characters, the two brothers and their prepper father who runs the new community. Sure its the Walking Dead so they are probably holding goats in some distant basement and raping them or something screwed up, but for now I like the characters. They made the one brother to seem like a psycho at the beginning, but I feel like he will be redeemed at some point in the season.

The third is a bit more personal, but aside from Strand the main cast is finally out of Mexico, which means 3/4 of the show wont be in Spanish anymore!!!!

Either way I am actually excited for next weeks episode, and thats the first time I have said that about this series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 am

I totally forgot it was starting last night. I will check it out this week and comment. I only enjoyed the finale of season 1, which I loved, then the first half of season 2 was pretty average but the second half was much better and that's why I'll give season 3 a shot. I wouldn't be shocked if I dropped it at some point but hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 am

I think you'll like it. It seems to be heading in a very different direction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:42 pm

I like this better than TWD these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiend1933

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 am

Episode 2 TEOTWAWKI

Good episode, it just breaks my heart that this show is going to ruin this safe haven by making them racist and anti Mexican. You could tell in the opening minutes the Liberal shift that is going to occur when the Head survival guy had a old VHS commercial condemning the lack of border security.

I am sick of all this crap, that is getting pushed by Hollywood. This should be the camp where everything is taken care of. The guy was prepper, he has food, water, security everything and yet because of a Liberal spin, the unlikable main characters will not thrive here.

Hey Hollywood atleast if USA vs Mexico in soccer was played in the USA...nobody would have shirts on that said "FUCK NIETO" and post pictures of him in Nazi gear. Its so funny how its okay to hate Trump and the Republican party .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)   

Back to top Go down

Fear the Walking Dead Season 3(spoilers)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1