HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CHEETO IDOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:50 am

Haha I am a BULL! You are much mistaken!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:42 pm

I don't like any kind of soda at all actually, but I'll be polite and give it a few sips blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Also...
1) does the song have to reference Wisconsin, or just be by an artist from there?
2) do references to demigod cannibalism count as "food"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:20 pm

1) I think she meant artists from Wisconsin. Oops

2) no comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Lolz yes, I said artists from Wisconsin.

And bitch, you don't even eat meat, don't pretend like you're down with eating people!

Neil, Elsie has a boyfriend named Elmer. You can be him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Cherry wrote:
And bitch, you don't even eat meat, don't pretend like you're down with eating people!

But I like animals; I don't like people... you know that. Thus, I'm fine with eating people, just not animals. And the song in question references a demigod eating his brother (not quite people). I'm taking Eto's comment to mean "no", though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:10 pm

You pretend to hate people, but you wallow around all the time "NO CHERRY DON'T TELL THOSE PEOPLE WHAT I SAID ABOUT THEM, THEY WILL BE MAD" a true misanthrope doesn't give a fuck! You like people, just not being around them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:30 am

Yes, but I say some pretty awful things about them, which would suggest hate.

Heh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:35 am

So I can tell people the awful things you say blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tom_delonge_ava

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:58 am

What's a wis-con-sin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:00 am

I'm sorry they don't teach you geography in Canada xoxo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Okay, whichever one of you assholes sent a song with cheesehead in the title, I'm pretty sure I'll just give you a negative score without even listening to it, xoxo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:09 pm

Is it weird that I love this song? Laughing I can't stop listening to it. I'm not gay in the slightest but it's so God damn fun. Gay guys and women must have so much fun dancing to it Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:23 pm

This is a professional idol game, not Neil's sing-a-long!

I do remember always lulzing when I heard that song as a kid though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Neil's sing-a-long needs to be a thing Laughing you can all sing for me and I'll be the sole judge, who stays and who goes will be down to me! Laughing better get practicing.

I remember that song too as a kid. I only had girls to hang around with so I know all the songs to things like the Grease movies, Annie etc. I can still rememebr them and know all the words Laughing I was made to do the routines from Annie as well until another boy moved into the street and I was set free.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Just finished judging and I pretty much hate almost everything. Y'all suck xoxo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Go Dana go. Win this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 am

Finale tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Artists From Wisconsin

Dinamita Dana
Higher Education - Fly Like A Cheesehead

Javi: Dana went you sent this I told you that Cherry wanted an artist from Wisconsin but you said you still wanted to send this. Terrible choice. I understand this is VERY Wisconsin but its not really what either of us had it mind, plus this is kind of cringey. This is the finale and you choose to send this? I can only imagine what Cherry is going to say...

Cherry: I literally am filled with rage even LOOKING at this. Where to begin. As much as I love cheese, the whole "cheesehead" stereotype has always been seriously annoying to me. I'm not a Packers fan either, they're okay, but I mean...I'm a Patriots fan, and Javi doesn't even know what football is[Javi: Thats not true I just prefer soccer], haha. I also am not a fan of parody songs to begin with, and like...you're pretty much just mocking my state. This isn't real music, and just ugh, I am pissed off haha. It's not hard to google bands from Wisconsin!

Mexican Vampire Murr
Volcano Choir - Comrade

Javi: This was very original and such a Murr song to send. I think you're sending things that Cherry would like but unlike her I'm not really into this indie crap that much. The good thing is Dana completely botched her Wisconsin song so you're good.

Cherry: Thank goodness for Justin Vernon. I was hoping one of you would submit something with him. Anyway...this specific song...the title... either Murr is professing his love for me (shocker), or Dana is a really creepy psychic. Either way, <3. Volcano Choir has like, more of an experimental sound than Bon Iver, you can especially hear it towards the end of the song. This is a cool song, plus, Volcano Choir originates in Milwaukee!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Songs About Food

Dinamita Dana
NRBQ - R C Cola And A Moon Pie

Javi: Loved the references to food in this song more than the last submission. Plus the old school rock and roll feel to this. Cherry probably won't like it but I'm loving this. I'm giving you extra points for the overly heavy food references that doesn't come off as cringeworthy.

Cherry: RC Cola is like, something I see at small stores occasionally, but is not remotely popular, not here anyway, so I am kind of impressed it has a song about it. I don't think I am a fan of moon pies, this is definitely not the food combination I would choose to sing about, but the song sounds really cute. It has a really upbeat bouncy sound, I can definitely see people dancing to this back in the day, and it's still a fun song now. Plus, it's definitely about food!

Mexican Vampire Murr
Bauhaus - All I Ever Wanted Was Everything

Javi: Okay I heard all those fast food references in the beginning so that's a plus. I don't know why the "oh to be the cream" made me laugh though. It's probably the seriousness of the tone. I appreciate the 80's gothic rock submission though it kind of reminded me of Soda Stereo. Still have mixed feelings for this.

Cherry: In my next game, I am just going to ban all songs from the 80's. Anyway like...I don't know. He does mention food, in like, one line. This song doesn't seem to actually be about food. Although now he's singing about being cream. I don't know WHAT is going on, I assume it's kinky sex stuff, but it's probably either something deep and pretentious, or else, drugs. The usual. Could have done better for a food song, but at least it didn't have that totally gross 80's sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Song of Choice

Dinamita Dana
Christina Aguilera - We Remain

Javi: A nice way to close the final round. It sounds like the finale song you'd hear in American Idol. Christina as a vocalist is just unstoppable. Kudos for sending something that isn't that popular from her. This might save you from that terrible Wisconsin round.

Cherry: Why is she dressed like Katniss? Anyway, not a fan of Christina. She has a strong voice, but like, her songs are not my style. At least she isn't doing that oversinging thing where she makes words have more syllables than they normally do just to sing them more dramatically. Anyway, not impressed by this, sorry. Thank you for playing, and good luck.

Mexican Vampire Murr
The Church - Telepath

Javi: You seem to love this band apparently but hey its song of choice so I can't complain. Okay Murr, you usually surprise me but this round you kinda let me down. HOWEVER, this was my favorite submission from you tonight. Great and chill but not overly indie.

Cherry: Stop trying to make this band happen, you literally JUST sent them last round. He keeps listing things I have no reason to do. I HAVE NO REASON TO LISTEN TO THIS, STEVE. The music is like, too loud for his voice, too. Ugh, just really not a fan of this at all, I mean it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but this is seriously the most underwhelming finale I have ever scored of a game and you're both the worst. Can I rig the game and bring Nat back as the winner? #justiceforflaminhot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:16 pm

SCORES

ARTIST FROM WISCONSIN

Dana
Spoiler:

Murr
Spoiler:

SONGS ABOUT FOOD
Dana
Spoiler:

Murr
Spoiler:

SONG OF CHOICE
Dana
Spoiler:

Murr
Spoiler:

Final score
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you to everyone who participated this season. DORITO IDOL coming in Fall 2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 pm

YESSSSS!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  I knew you'd do it, well done!! Bad luck Murr. Good game Smile

Queen  D! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:18 pm

T.ears Congrats Dana! I'm still mad about the cheesehead thing though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:06 am

Oh my word! I am so surprised and happy to have won!!! Thank you everyone!

Murr, you are stiff competition, the one point difference shows it. Congratulations on how well you did throughout.

Oh Cherry, it never occurred to me that you would be offended by a cheesehead song. My husband's parents and those families are from Wisconsin, and he was conceived in Wisconsin. He feels no offense to it, and for me it is sort of a tribute to Wisconsinites, not an insult. If you don't like it I am sorry. No offense meant, quite the opposite.

Thank you Javi too. I guess I am psychic, as Cherry said, that I wanted to stick with that song. I must have
known somehow it would be ok. But I think Cherry meant 'psycho'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   

Back to top Go down

CHEETO IDOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next