HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CHEETO IDOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Not my favorite round, in fact almost all my scores were similar. It's gonna come down to Cherry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Sorry guys, it's been a pretty busy weekend for me. Just got home, results either late tonight, or else tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:09 pm

We're waiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Round Three Results!

Mexican Vampire Murr
Middle Kids - Edge of Town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWqLLaMOFs
Cherry: I didn’t read any of Javi’s comments yet, so no idea which songs he slightly hated less than others haha. This song is okay. Actually, I’m liking it more as it goes on, when it first started I was like “oh, here’s one of those girly songs Murr likes.” I like the line “some things just don’t add up, I’m upside down, I’m inside out.”
Javi: I hate Cherry so much for picking this awful theme. Anyways, she sounds like Florence Welch a bit no? This genre isn't for me but she was decent, not the song but the singer was decent for me to not hate this completely.

Caramel Eric
Youth Lagoon - Highway Patrol Stun Gun
https://youtu.be/jKQrO5xO8QQ
Cherry: Wtf there is a gold mask in this video, I am terrified. I can’t picture you listening to this song, haha. I bet you just closed your eyes and clicked one. This is a pretty cool song though, lots of different imagery, and some cool lines. “We’re gold as bright as hell’s own flame, forgive me for I have lost my way”
Javi: The video was weird but intriguing, and if I scored on the video you'd probably be good rn. The song itself but kinda dull, I'm still not sure what Cherry wanted with this theme but all the songs sound similar so far so maybe dull and sad music is the theme

Twisted Puffs Jimmy
Alex G - Powerful Man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1krc73eU5yU
Cherry: I know you didn’t listen to your song, haha. You picked a pretty good one though. The song plays out very straightforward like a story, and then I like all the instruments at the end.
Javi: If you mixed country and alternative and whatever genre Cherry likes the you get this mixture. I'm trying to like this theme but I can't help not liking something.

British Imitation Neil
Bowerbirds - Tuck the Darkness In
https://youtu.be/emWJCy5PMRY
Cherry: This is my favorite song yet. I love his voice. This band is usually pretty cool. I like how it starts off happy and nice, and then pretty much just ends with death and darkness.
Javi: Okay the music for this wasn't as bad as some of the others. I don't like his voice or the lyrics but the music is what saved this from being terrible.

Baked Mark
Dynomania - Your Eyes  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsFSH1rNG4
Cherry: Ugh, he has like...a slight echo, that’s weird. Not really a fan of this one. Too upbeat and giving me an 80’s vibe, haha.
Javi: Much better. Still not something I would download but it has a beat and his voice wasn't terrible so that's already a good combo.

White Cheddar Merriska
Secret Colors - Peach
https://youtu.be/vEc_GHGXTPI
Cherry: I like peaches. It starts off nicely. This has a pretty cool sound, it’s like both haunting and psychadelic, easy to get lost in. It gets a bit long at the end, but overall it’s pretty good.
Javi: Sounds very 1960s-ish especially the piano bit. I'm not an expert on the genre but this was a bit more relaxing than the other slow songs of this round.

Dinamita Dana
Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
https://youtu.be/LKwO1aB1W3I
Cherry: There is so much lol to this. This song doesn’t fit in with the others, even from the show, because it was just a radio song in a roadtrip scene. But anyway, so like, I know this song, I heard it on the radio when I was a kid and all that, and so I realized the other day that like, what I thought the lyrics were when I was a kid are not the real lyrics (I don’t know why, but I seriously thought he said “we were cool on Christ”) anyway, so I googled, and in my googling I found this: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2013/10/secretly-horrifying-song-lyrics-dance-hall-days-by.html which made me laugh a lot. So then you sent this, and I was like omg, I can share the horrifying lyrics in my comments! He made her do a high hand stand! So thank you <3
Javi: I bet Cherry is gonna hate this song since it's not emo and sad. I'm a sucker for the 80s though and I've never heard this before. It's good, it has a nice beat, and frankly I was getting tired of these other songs. GJ

Flamin’ Hot Nat
Local Natives - Past Lives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOCOOOZyNo
Cherry: I mean it’s pretty hard to top the 80s song (my favorite genre!) that came before this, but I like Local Natives, so I’m sure they can manage. This song is pretty cool, I mean past lives are always interesting to think about.
Javi: This song felt like it never really started. It was missing something but not sure what. The lyrics sounds very love sick which can be nice if you're in a love sick mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Lol this was pretty close all around, we only have a 3.5 difference between 1st and last place.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

and
Spoiler:

CHEETOLIMINATED: 11
Spoiler:

Sad we're sad to see you go, thank you so much for playing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Not bad, not bad at all. Someone will do well to beat Nat at this. I think...no, I know I'm the one up to the task. It's Wolf V Bull in a fight to the death. I would just impale you with my horn and that'd be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:03 pm

A different person has gotten first every round. You got a first place before he did Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfNVX4444

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:08 pm

Honestly I'm not even trying as hard as I normally would. I'm just sending in stuff I like lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Getting the excuses in early there, Nat Razz lol no I'm the same. I didn't actually listen to the last song for more than 30 seconds Laughing just got the just of it, thought it sounded well done and went with it. I usually would listen to the songs but it was late and I needed to get it done before bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Only 3.5 difference from first to last, crazy. Sorry Jimmers.

Your next theme will be

ROCK/ALTERNATIVE SONGS IN SPANISH

I'm excited for this next theme. There's plenty of great Spanish rock and alternative music out there from all decades and I hope you guys find them. Here is a links to popular Latin rock bands and artists.

https://digitaldreamdoor.com/mobile/latin/artists-latin-rock.html

The song must be in Spanish (not spanglish) and please don't send Carlos Santana or La Bamba. Pm me your songs. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

t.ears @ this theme Sad

y'all rude for having it now *leaves thread*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
CaptainJimmy

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:42 pm

I worked so hard you facks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:30 am

Blame Cherry.

Anyways 4/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:33 pm

6/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnnJaySee

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Name and shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 am

He hasn't logged in since Saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Ugh. I'll try to find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Still waiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:10 am

Songs send out now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:43 am

Yay. I'll judge as soon as I can. I have a lot going on, I tripped on the sidewalk last night coming home and hurt myself pretty bad. My glasses broke, going to get a new pair tomorrow before work. My eye is so swollen, it looks like someone punched me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dana ShelbyChancey

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:29 am

That is terrible Cherry. I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyogre123
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:40 am

did any glass get in your eye?? oh man that sounds scary af strange

stay strong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://imdbgames-othergames.forumotion.com
Merriska

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Sad Sad to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Nothing from my glasses got in my eye, I like tripped and my whole left side of my body hit the ground. I don't even understand how I fell, I think maybe my shoe got caught in the crack? Anyway my glasses fell off and broke, and my eye is all purple and puffy. The eye doctor said nothing is infected, so that's good. It's just super swollen and gross looking. I also have a couple cuts and scrapes on my face, and on my arm, and my knee. T.ears y'all I'm a mess.

On the plus side, I got two new pairs of glasses, cuz they were having a special! One pair is purple, and one is red. I'd take modeling pics, but my face is busted to shit, so...yeah no haha.

blah at least I got my face back thanks to Mr. Danny Supreme <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TomcatMurr

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:33 pm

suspect It's here!!! YESSSS!!! suspect suspect suspect suspect suspect suspect suspect

Also, Cherry, I'm sorry the sidewalk bitch-slapped you and put you in your place (heh... jokes). I'm amazed you didn't die!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEETO IDOL   

Back to top Go down

CHEETO IDOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next